All Comments on 'Melody and Lyrics'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LA213LA213over 11 years ago
A Cave Cavern

It was a enjoyable story and it's tha first time, I read a story so creative like this one and how to " related " family members end up together...... Anyways, it was a brillant masterpeace and hope there is a chapter 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very, very good story, but ...

... you really do need to either do some proof reading yourself or get someone to do it for you.

Many spelling and punctuation errors, plus you tend to jump about from Present tense to Past tense, than back again, and so on, and on ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOTAL LOAD OF RUBBISH

He gets that worked up and just stops

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great creativity!

Very imaginative scenario and very erotic unfolding of the story! MUCH better story than most of those on this site. 5* And yes (contrary to one of the earlier comments), it's entirely credible that he stopped when he did, given his genuine love and concern for Melody (and not just lust) and the shock of finding there was no protection. Plus his initial doubts about cousin sex. True, he might have O'd outside her. But your choice is entirely defensible. Any man who says he "can't stop now" is just making excuses. Trust me: I know it can be done, and no matter what the high school boys say, stopping does not lead to death, impotence, blindness, castration, or whatever.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
Proof read.

Whenever I get a comment about how I need to proof read my work before I post I have to chuckle. This post, on the second page of the Editor Forum, may tell you why I find that funny.

"A request for help in a strange way"

Believe me proof reading it is just the start of the mountain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Hope there will be another chapter or two . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total Rubbish

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

i loved it. kept me engrossed the whole way through. beautiful writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, But...

...but bloody hard to read!

Spell-check alone would have made a big improvement, but the already mentioned proof-reading could have had you garnering solid 5 star reviews. Do yourself a favor and try working with one of Lit's volunteer editors before your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

That was a really good one. I've read a couple of your stories and this one is my favorite so far. I really liked it. The way you write is both entertaining yet down to earth. Proof reading the story would be good though. That said I cannot wait for the next one. I will be keeping an eye out for it!

raconteuseraconteuseabout 11 years ago
Imaginative

This is really very good. Wonderful build from start to finish, and always engaging. No, that should be, 'rivetting'. Dyslexia aside, you're giving voice to a huge talent. Nothing's really going to fix that dyslexia problem, not this late in the day, except a skilled editor. Spell-check isn't much use in cases of dyslexia. Hopefully someone will help you with the editing side of things, so you your talent is recognised and realised. Imagine having a gift like this, paired with dyslexia. A cruel pairing, in some ways. And yet…not such a bad thing, cos you'll never grow arrogant or take your talent for granted. I wish you all the best, and thank you for sharing some great stories.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Melody and Lyrics

Melody is as cute as a teddy bear; her personality, has definitely not been spoiled by her 16 brothers and cousins; and it is one that makes me smile to myself when she speaks, literally and figuratively!

Melody being lost in the cave and found by her cousin proves that fate works in strange ways, and many times, such as this one, turns out considerably better than life would have been for either on of them. It is a fucking shame they never had the right situation to consummate their love--nor their first fuck.

This story has a very nice theme, and the characters are very charming, caring, and have respect and deep deep dedication and devotion to each other. There are many states where they can legally marry. In fact there's very little likelyhood they would be discovered to be related anyway, being they more likely have different last names.

Since the chorus of comments call for further writings about these cousin's incestual love-birds, I'll join right in with them and suggest a sequel of at least one, maybe two more chapters would please many readers of Literotica. Besides, there are not many really good stories about first and second cousin incest love stories, such as this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Woooow!

This story's awesome! I'd love a sequel; I want to know what happens to Brandon and Melody!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
O.M.G.

You have SUCH a wonderful ability to give me the sense of surroundings, and of course, the sense of the lovers.

Either you have a magnificent imagination or you have led a wonderfully experienced life.

Which ever, my deepest congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very realistic, loving & a unique backdrop ...

Very unique backdrop to the story, with a very nice buildup under the shared circumstances to evolving natural desires & reactions! Beautifully done! Waiting eagerly to see what happens outside the cave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five Stars

I liked how the backdrop got them together but it was their feeling that pushed them along.

As for the Anon that posted "TOTAL LOAD OF RUBBISH - He gets that worked up and just stops" That is called actually giving a crap about your partner, he had no idea if they would be able to get out inside 48 hours so the morning after pill would be useless.

Try caring about the woman you make love to (yes make love, not fuck you sick bastard), she will appreciate you more.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Well done

loved this story very much. I would love to read more of how long they were in there and how they got out as well as what happened after they got out. Do they live as a couple?

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 7 years ago
Love the story

Amazing as always! Sorry about the four out of five, sneezed! Anyways love the work and hope for another installment and more new incest love story material!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Another great story from MSTarot. Loved it but it really does need another chapter. What happened to them after they were rescued, don't leave us hanging.....

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Loved the story. What state are they supposed to be in? Would love to see a fleshed out (see what I did there) story hat continues the their story.

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

More please, have to see where this goes. cousins can marry in most places these days and making babies is usually okay. Love the story.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

Omigod... This is so freaking good. This is some really great writing and it's a fantastic love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous