Melody and Lyrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers

She looks up at me and grins. Her own hand goes to my ass and does the same. Just as she's about to step away I catch her and pull her into a hard kiss.

The darkness begins to give us sounds that seem odds.

We find our clothes and pack back up the camp. The walk back to the collapsed cavern is father than I remember.

I again hear our names being called. I recognize the sound of Simon's voice.

"Simon." I call out to my former boss. As I step into the room. I stop and step back as a shower of pebbles rains down.

"Brandon. Excellent, you're alright. Stay back out this room. We are trying to brace up the roof over here. I'm going to use a saw and air bags to crack this stone out the way but everything is very unstable."

"You sure about this Simon? We're getting a lot of little rocks from the ceiling over here."

"I know same here. Hold up. Hold UP!" the sound stops and I feel the silence grow as the echoes stop. "Brandon how are you for supplies?"

"We got enough for a couple of more days."

"So you're not going to starve to death or dehydrate if I take a bit more time?" there is a long pause. "Okay Brandon It's been about twenty years since I was last in this cave but I mapped it out very well. I want to go check my notes. See if I might be able to find a safer solution. I wish there was some way I could get you supplies."

Thinking about the need for condoms I agree. I look over at Melody and see her grinning as she reads my thoughts.

"We'll be alright for a bit."

"Well hang tight. I'll be back in about an hour or so." I hear Simon saying something to someone else on the other side but I can't make out what.

"I'll keep it as tight as I can." I tell him.

Melody starts to hit my shoulder with her hands I chuckle at the look on her face.

"All right Brandon I'll be back." I listen to the sounds of a group of people move away.

I move us back around the corner and find a place to sit down to wait.

Melody is grinning and looks like she wants to start hitting me again.

"I'll keep it as tight as I can." She says to me in a sarcastic mimicry.

I chuckle and place my pack on the ground. I sit down and hold up a hand to her.

She just looks at it.

"Maybe I'll go find my own cave to sit in."

I reach up and switch off the light.

The darkness slams down on us like a blanket.

"That's not fair." I laugh in the darkness as she sits down next to me. I lean over into my cousin's warmth.

Melody snuggles into my side.

"Can cousins marry in this state?" she asks me after a long time of silence.

"I don't think so." I answer after the question stops startling me.

"Well I guess I'll just have to keep you as a sex toy then." She rests her head on my shoulder.

I sit for a second listen to the water dripping.

"That would not suck." I finally say.

"You better."

I chuckle.

"Because I intend to." she says after a few seconds.

"Good lord I've turned you into a sex fiend." I say laughing.

"More like opened the door to a whole new world. I can't help it if I like to explore." She gives me a poke in the ribs.

"That's kind of what got you down here in the first place."

"Yea."

The silence comes back and I feel my eyes still feeling heavy. I'm close to sleeping when I hear the soft whisper.

"Glad it did."

I turn my head and gently kiss her.

As I drift off to sleep again I know two things. Simon will find us a way out of here in the coming days.

And Melody and I will at some point come back to Lyrics. Because at this moment even more than getting out of here I want to hear this beautiful woman's orgasms echoing back to me again and again as I'm filling her with cum.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers