All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is terrible. You shouldn't bother continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So where does this go next?

a) Melody is killed as she never gives the "safe word" - which is unknown to her.

b) Melody kills herself days later - the likely real world scenario

c) The open invitation and the "bareback" rule being that much more "edgy" means that some dude will spew his HIV tainted sperm in her, and we start to see the "players" drop dead in a decade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

Very nice storyline please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful garbage

No need to continue. She's in the hospital.

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Sickening

Uggg why write this piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!!

Omg please follow up on this story quickly! So hot, don't listen to the others! What does it matter if is ultra realistic or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was hot and I loved the concept. Keep going

abob1abob1about 7 years ago
Great concept

Love this idea. Please keep writing! Can't wait for chapter 2.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 7 years ago
not nice but interesting

Conduct of Brian is unforgivable but story is interesting. Please continue perhaps with Brian being discovered and gang raped in a prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Wow seriously, This is great!!! Chapter two please! Whether it's realistic or not who cares!!! There's a reason we call this fantasy. And this is just brilliant.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Appreciate the feedback, everyone. Thanks to those who enjoyed it. I am working on chapter 2, albeit slowly. Hopefully I'll have it out in the next couple weeks. Please feel free to message me and let me know if you have any particular ideas about where you'd like to see it go. I already have an idea worked out, obviously, but I could probably incorporate other stuff if there's demand.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you Plumbr. I don't get a chance to write these much but I'm still slowly working on chapter 2 to get out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awesome story and can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please another chapter!

this is fantastic! I love it! please! another chapter!!! I need to find out how far she will go!

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 6 years agoAuthor

To the above poster: If you're an author here why are you commenting anonymously? Also, why are you in a category called "nonconsent" and then complaining that some of the content you see there isn't mainstream?

Obviously nothing in this story is remotely acceptable in real life. Unless you have a mental illness, you can distinguish fact from fiction and enjoy the taboo nature of the story without guilt.

honeydew4uhoneydew4uover 6 years ago
So hot!!

I am loving it and looking forward to the next chapter! I love how the humiliation turns her on. The hotel scene is bound to be wild especially with the room door opening into the parking lot. Time for Brian to get over there and sink his cock into that well used, sloppy cunt and formerly tight asshole.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 6 years ago

Holy Macerena Batman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fucked up garbage, that piece of shitBrian needs to be set up and gangbanged by a bunch of men

patrickdorispatrickdorisover 5 years ago
For those who read the comments before the story

This is the best written story I have read on this site. Chapter 2, 3 and 7 are as erotic as anything I have ever read. I confess to rereading this story more times than I have kept count. It is not prefect there are some typographical errors "wad" for "was" , "hole" for 'whole". There are a few more but nothing that distracts from the narrative. There is that one stream of conscious sentence in Chapter 8 that makes no sense to me but all in all it is excellently written. There is one place where "site" is used when "sight" seems like the more appropriate word choice but the more I thought about it it seemed like it could have been planned as a meta pun on one of the themes of the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep coming back

to read this every so often, unbelievably wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time for revenge

The only way to end this inhumane story is by having Brian sent to prison where everyone gangbangs him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is sick

Hornybbwslut4u1982Hornybbwslut4u1982over 3 years ago

So hot and I can’t wait to read the rest of the chapters. This is a huge fantasy of mine. I really wish someone would do this to me in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This utterly revolting, there’s an entire world of difference between fantasy and reality. The concept of the pre arranged gangbang is genuine CNC. Instead you have this sick little fucker planning to destroy this woman with actual rape with the very real potential of it destroying the rest of her life. I couldn’t even finish the whole thing it made me want to vomit. This is not sexy, RAPE is wrong the pice of shit who organised this needs fucking crucified and castrated. The organiser is a fucking moron.

The disclaimer on your bio is laughable. Sanctimonious bullshit, “oh I don’t condone any of this it’s wrong“ perhaps it would have been more honest to say, “I know that everything I’ve written about is wrong but I don’t give a shit what you think because this is what gets me off.” If you honestly didn’t condone this then you would have written in that the monster who arranged it all was brought to justice.

I know the difference between fantasy and reality the trouble is when I want fantasy I don’t want reminders of the shit I’ve been through in my reality. Sexual abuse and rape isn’t sexy. A genuine CNC story would have been sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tag Rape really needs to be added. Since that is actually what it is. And seems to be an actual guide. This is why people don't use safewords anymore.

2soon2no2soon2noover 2 years ago

I gave it a 5. Well laid out. Well written. If I didn't want to read it, I would not only not read it, but I would certainly not comment on it. Actually, I think it could have been more severe, but I'm sure I'll find some great ideas in the chapters to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

to be honest one of the best gangbang stories I've read!!!! i like the way it was written, hoping to see more type of stories like this one!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Pretty diabolical. The professional crew doesn’t seem to have limits, which you’d think they’d have to have. This is the most devious story I’ve read here. Yes it is rape, and I assume people have flagged it but it still is on the site. Once again there are incensed commenters attacking the author- nothing new there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. I think Brian is a great guy. Basically a sex Santa Claus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"... and this, kids, is why you should always turn on inkognito mode AND a VPN when you watch porn online!"

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926over 1 year ago

Wow this is very screwed up. I love it <3

VickyFVickyFover 1 year ago

Wow! Extreme...

Hornynipples61Hornynipples61about 1 year ago

This is great!! I can't wait for what's next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As others have already stated, but I think it NEEDS to be said again: this story is just sick and mean beyond reason. Please do the world a favor and stop writing. Thank you in advance. PS: I usually enjoy Non Consent stories but this one is disguting and unnecessary mean. It is worst that RAPE. He is destroying every aspect of her life for nothing. Too disturbing to be enjoyable. I still can't understand why we can't dislike and unvote stories in Litt...

blackice51blackice517 months ago

This story better have a revenge ending, he'll I couldn't even keep my hard on, feeling sorry for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think the author should carry on writing if only just rattle the anonymous haters. I'm finding the comments highly entertaining!

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraider10 days ago

Oh, sure this is rape. But it’s also damn hot. Luckily I know the difference between fantasy and reality. And off course it’s a real joy imagining dirty things in everyday life. I do it all the time myself. My own stories originate in secret fantasies concerning people I know or meet or observe. This story stretches the notion of hot forbidden sex to the next level. Just love it!! Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...