Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of this, the leader said "Let's show this slut off to her fans." Three of the men suddenly hoisted her completely off of her feet and once again held her legs wide open to the camera, but this time they held her up in the air right in front of it, so that the camera was pointed straight at her wide open crotch, from a distance of only about two feet. Melody tried to let her head flop back so that she didn't have to place her face in the same, humiliating shot, but the guy behind her grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forced her head up to face the camera. Melody's face flushed deep red as she saw comments come in, commenting in detail on her vagina, about what they thought of her labia, and so forth. She thought she would pass out from the shame, amplified all the more by the fact that she had never felt this sexually realized in her life.

"Fucking wet, aren't you?" the leader asked. He ran two fingers up her gash, then brought them to her mouth to suck clean. She really was fucking soaked, juice was literally dripping from her cunt onto the floor. Her pussy was absolutely throbbing as she tried to wrap her mind around the idea of half a million horny strangers inspecting every intimate detail of her.

He pulled her outer labia apart with both hands, revealing the pink, smooth interior.

"Take a good look at it folks," he said. "This pretty cunt is going to be ruined by the end of the night."

He stuck two fingers into her hole, parting them slightly to test the resistance. "Very nice, Melody," he said. "You've got a nice, tightly clamped little hole here. You're sure you're not a virgin?"

In fact, Melody had only ever had sex with one man, someone she had dated for five years. She just looked into his eyes in terror, breathing heavily. The tears still poured down her face. Her heart pounded so loudly she could almost hear it as she imagined what all they were going to do to her.

Daniel suddenly plunged his two middle fingers all the way into her, hooking them upward inside her and pressing his palm against her clit. He suddenly jerked his hand in a rapid vibration, twitching his fingers in her in just such a way as he did so. Melody suddenly felt a rapid surge of pleasure in her crotch like nothing she had ever felt before, a mind-numbing tingle that almost made her roll her eyes back in her head. She found herself moaning and almost screaming hysterically. Suddenly, to her amazement, an absolute jet of liquid shot out of her pussy, spraying Daniel's hand and coating the wall behind the laptop in a huge streak of water, like someone had fired a water gun at it.

"Looks like we got ourselves a squirter," Daniel said. He wiped his wet hand on her face. "Isn't that fun? Tell you what. Max, grab the camera, we're going to need a camera operator from here out. That static angle won't cut it. We need to really follow the action."

As one of them grabbed the camera from its tripod and began filming like this was a porno, the men laid Melody down on her back on the couch, then spun her and contorted her so that her legs were draped over the back of the couch, leaving her ass and pussy up in the air above her face, like she was doing some strange form of scrunch. It was a very strange and uncomfortable position, with her neck and shoulders carrying most of her weight.

Daniel grabbed her hips and adjusted them. "Got to make sure we angle this right," he said.

With that he plunged his fingers back into her and began hitting her g-spot again. Within moments she was squirting again, but this time it arced nearly straight up then fell directly onto her own face. She spluttered and tried to breathe, amazed at how much could keep coming out. The guy with the camera circled around, alternating focus between her gushing cunt and her wet face.

Each of the guys switched out, taking turns puppeteering her cunt like they owned it. There seemed to be an almost never-ending reservoir of this squirt stored inside her. By the time they were done her couch was completely drenched, like someone had upended a five-gallon bucket on it.

"Alright, let's get us some of that pussy now."

They flipped her to lay on her back normally on the couch, her long, lithe legs held spread eagle by guys on either side of her. The camera was front and center, with her man-handled pussy exposed right in the middle of the screen. Daniel shed his pants and stood between her legs.

"We're up to half a million viewers, Melody," he said. He lay down on her, sinking between her legs. With ease he slid his unprotected, rock hard cock into her soaked cunt, bottoming out in her, despite his considerable size. Melody groaned. He began picking up a rhythm, fucking her hard. The head of his cock kept hitting her cervix at first, but soon it seemed to withdraw somewhat to accommodate him. He slammed all the way into her, over and over. She stifled a piercing moan. It was like every nerve ending in her body had migrated to her pussy.

"How do you like that?" he whispered in her ear. "Getting fucked like a whore for the viewing pleasure of half a million guys? Like a fucking porn star."

Every word intensified her reluctant pleasure. Wet, squishing sounds came from her crotch as he hammered into it. He shifted his thrusting somewhat so that it was angled upward slightly, rubbing the head of his cock directly on the upper wall of her cunt. She felt that tingle again; he was managing to hit her G spot with his dick.

"I hope you like the idea of being public jerk off fodder for the rest of your life, bitch. Our viewers love to save our videos and repost them all over the place. This ain't never going away. You like that? That turn you on, you nasty slut? The possibility of your brothers, friends, ex-boyfriends finding this video?"

With one last good thrust he pulled out. Another swell had been building in her crotch, and when he pulled out it was like he had uncorked a champagne bottle. She squirted violently all over him, her body trembling uncontrollably with the aftershocks.

"Somebody else use this slut," Daniel said.

The other four men all took their turn with her, fucking her much like Daniel had: unprotected, whispering degrading filth in her ear, and hitting her G spot all the while. After a while they had quit holding her legs open; she was just doing it on her own now, not even noticing. Two of the guys came inside of her, bursting their hot loads directly on her cervix, almost like they were trying to get it straight into her womb. Each burst brought a fresh surge of panic to Melody, cutting through the waves of pleasure. She was not on the pill. The other two guys pulled out at the last second and deposited their loads directly onto the perfect porcelain skin on her face.

Daniel came forward and added his cum to her face after the last guy finished. The guy holding the camera got a close up of her splattered features. One of her eyes was glued shut, and a cum bubble blew out of one of her nostrils when she exhaled. She tried not to look at the camera. She had never been so humiliated in her life. Everyone watching could surely tell how much she loved being controlled and exposed. She tried to tell herself that now they had all cum they would leave her alone and this would all be over.

That illusion was quickly shattered.

"How many guys have you fucked before today, Melody?" Daniel asked. He kept using her name. She still had no idea who he was or how he knew who she was. "What's your number? Got to be pretty huge for an easy slag like you. I bet you fuck every guy who takes a second glance at you."

Melody had, of course, only been with one man, but she couldn't bring herself to defend herself. How could she, covered and filled with the cum of strangers? She said nothing, determined not to play along with this sick fuck's game.

"Well whatever it is, I think your number is going to get a lot higher today." He walked over to where her cellphone was and turned it on. With a sudden sense of dread that somehow eclipsed everything that had happened so far, Melody tried to wrap her head around what he might be doing now.

*

Brian watched from his laptop in the darkness of his room. He could not believe how perfectly it had all worked out. He watched along with 653,000 other people as Melody was made to do the most degrading, life-ruining things, and all in HD. He knew he should feel guilty but he just didn't. His lust was too great for him to care.

He watched as the second guy came in her unprotected pussy, and the camera got in close again to show the thick creampie slowly ooze out of her red, well-fucked pussy. It was convenient that she seemed to keep herself perfectly shaved. It was like she had prepared for it, which of course everyone watching would think was indeed the case. Only Brian knew that this whole situation was not actually with her consent. Everyone else just thought she was a truly kinky slut with a massive exhibition and rape fantasy fetish (which, of course, she was). 670,000. He wondered if anyone she knew happened to be watching, in for the surprise and delight of their life.

After the next three guys all came on her face, Brian watched Daniel grab Melody's phone off the table. Well this was getting interesting.

"How about we show some of your friends how nasty you are?" he asked her. "Would that do it for you?"

Brian could tell Melody was mortified. She looked paralyzed, but didn't even say anything to stop him. She knew it wouldn't matter. If only she knew the safeword, Brian chuckled to himself.

"Let's see who you've been texting most recently. Mom...ok we'll skip that for now. Brian? Who's that?" Daniel read off some of their latest texts. "Seems like you've been a bit flirty with this guy. Why not skip the courtship bullshit and see what he really thinks of you?"

Daniel snapped a picture of Melody up close. He then wrote something on the phone, then held it up in front of her face. "Think that will get his attention? I'm about to hit send." He paused for several seconds. Brian knew he was giving her the chance to say the safeword. The safeword which wouldn't come. "Fine."

A few seconds later Brian's phone buzzed. He quickly opened it, his pulse quickening at being brought into it like this. It was a text from Melody, of course, featuring a close up shot of her on her knees, her face covered in cum, somehow looking sultry and inviting, despite the reality of the situation. The message read: "Interested in joining?"

He refrained from replying. He'd prefer his involvement to be less noticeable at the moment.

On the laptop, Brian saw the other side of the scene continue to play out. Daniel was taunting Melody with the text he had just sent. Now he was saying "Let's send it to some other guys you might know too. Maybe send them some pics of whatever they want?"

*

Daniel had expected Melody to tap out, or at least indicate that she didn't want this latest action to occur, but she stayed with it. He was amazed. He had just sent a photo of her naked, on her knees, covered in cum, to about ten guys in her phone, and she hadn't stopped him. What a kinky freak she had really turned out to be. This could easily ruin her life or career, but she was evidently too horny to stop it. He'd been doing this for a while, but he had never met a client who got off so hard to this humiliation and exhibition. Very well. He would find her limit. Everyone has one.

Within a few minutes two of the guys had responded. Some lucky, bewildered guys by the names of Ed and Justin.

"Holy shit, you for real?" Daniel read out loud to Melody. "Sounds like Ed can't believe his luck. 'Damn girl,' says Justin. He's asking for a picture of your asshole. How about that. He seems to have quickly accepted his new conception of you as a slut. Let's indulge him, shall we?"

They made Melody get on her knees, face down, ass up. Daniel got a closeup picture of her widely spread ass, her puckered little pink asshole right in the center.

"He's sure to like this," Daniel said. "I'm going to go ahead and send it to the other guys as well. Along with 'I need you to fuck it.' That sound about right, Melody?"

She made no response. What would be the point? At the same time, she suddenly felt a fresh jolt deep in her loins, followed by a noticeable renewed gush of wetness to her pussy. She felt the blood rush to her head. As horrified as she was by the proceedings, this latest escalation had excited something even deeper within herself. Was she actually getting excited by the very real prospect of people she knew seeing her like this? Something about the complete loss of power, the complete inability to stop these men from turning her into a completely exposed slut, whose only purpose was to bring them pleasure, almost paralyzed her with nervous, toxic lust.

Over the next half hour Daniel took and sent about 20 more pictures of Melody in every compromising position imaginable - many closeups of her pussy or asshole, and many with her face in them. He had gone through and sent all of these to about 30 different male contacts in her phone. Old friends, current coworkers. He even sent some to her boss. With each send, Melody felt another piece of control of her life slip away, and with every send, she felt herself become increasingly resigned to her doom. With this resignation came, ever increasingly, more arousal. It was difficult to explain. She was devastated and horrified, but also more turned on than she had ever been in her life. The complete domination, the complete loss of control, was intoxicating. Taking the continued pictures began to become intensely erotic for her, knowing that each one was contributing to destroying her professional and probably social life. But what could she do? She could feel her entire body literally pulsing with sexual pleasure, manifesting in her swollen clit and pussy as another closeup of it was snapped.

"I've given all your male friends a link to the video feed here," Daniel said. "And if I had to make a bet, I'd bet that every single one of them is probably going to tune in, don't you think? I'm sure those pictures piqued their interest. So now that they've taken a look at the site they probably have a pretty good idea of what an extreme closet freak you are, huh? Why don't you say something to them?"

Melody was on the ground, leaning back against the couch, her legs lifted slightly and held wide by two of the guys, almost spread eagle before her, everything exposed from the soles of her bare feet right to the glistening, pulsing gash of her pussy. She didn't fully understand what he meant about the website, but she didn't even care at this point. She gazed brokenly into the lens of the camera. All of her male friends and acquaintances were already watching. There was nothing left for her to hide. She was ruined. She felt a thick, fresh pearl of pussy juice roll out of her hole and down her asscrack, big enough to be visible on camera.

Daniel got in a little tighter with the camera. "Tell them you're glad they know what a nasty slut you are now."

Two bare dicks were slapping against her forehead as she stared into the camera. How was she supposed to deny it? Would anyone even believe her?

"Tell them."

"I'm glad you know what a nasty slut I am now," she mumbled.

"Clearer and louder, sweetie."

"I'M GLAD YOU KNOW WHAT A NASTY SLUT I AM NOW!"

One of the guys deftly angled his dick into her mouth and started deepthroating her again, surging right past her gag reflex and fucking her throat directly, his balls up under her chin and her nose smashed into his belly.

"Good girl. Good girl."

He grabbed the back of her head and literally pulled her face in as hard as he could to his belly. A profane, guttural noise issued from Melody's throat. She tried to push away from him, but he held her with incredible strength; she couldn't withdraw a centimeter. The huge cock invaded her entire throat and her nose was completely smothered in the guys hairy belly, too. She thought she was going to suffocate.

Just when she thought she was going to pass out, he suddenly pulled out, drawing his thick, massive cock from her throat, the entire shaft glistening with copious amounts of her saliva. Melody retched drool and spittle, and probably some cum from earlier, all over her own chest and stomach. She fell to the floor, drawing deep, ragged gasps of air.

"Was that enough for you, sweetie? Why don't we make this an open invite? Huh? What do you say? We're having plenty of fun with you, but it would be selfish to hog these sweet little holes all to ourselves. Why don't we let some of your fans have fun with you too?"

Daniel paused, waiting for the safeword. Surely, he thought. But it didn't come. Melody sat sprawled on the floor, breathing heavily, looking up at him like the hottest little trashed fuck-minx he'd ever seen. This bitch was unbelievable.

"Alright then," he said. "It might get a little dicey here in your apartment. Don't want the landlord to call the cops on our fun. Why don't we head to a motel, and give out our address there? Let's see how nasty you really are."

To be continued.

12