All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 04'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brian Better Get His Cum-upance!

The truth better come out soon. I'm sorry I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I’ve been following this story for a while now and I have to say, this has got to be one of the only ones on this site that truly hits every button for me. Others don’t seem to want to push as far as you have, really go all out and then go into detail with the consequences. Melody being used and humiliated in every way possible, to the point where she’s literally left with nothing, with no hope of ever going back to normal, is a kink no one else has ever been able to hit for me. Others might not like it but trust me, there are people who are loving this story and how insane it’s getting, including me.

I do have to say though, I genuinely hope the next chapter doesn’t go in a terribly dark direction. I’m not a fan on proper physical violence and non-sexual abuse, so I’m crossing my fingers that won’t be included. I really hope you don’t kill Melody off!

One thing I’d definitely like to see being explored in the “after” bit, the consequences, is Melody being confronted by men who recognise her while she’s trying to go about her business, and ending up being coerced into pleasuring them because she /did/ say on camera that any guy could have her. It’s a scene I’ve fantasised about ever since I read the part about Melody saying she can never be raped.

That being said, I don’t want to stifle your creative juices, so just write whatever you’re planning to and (unless you kill Melody off of course) I’m sure I’ll love it. Try not to leave me waiting too long for the next part!

E x

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusabout 6 years agoAuthor
To the above commenter:

Thanks so much for the in depth comment. I love getting detailed feedback like that, and it's nice to know there are people out there appreciating this. I know it might be a bit much for some people, but hey, it's fantasy. I'm glad some people share this same kink as me.

I think you'll be very pleased with where the story is going next. Thanks again for your comment. That's the kind of thing that makes this worth doing! Feel free to email me with any further feedback or suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the public now

"You're at the mercy of the public now"

normally stories tend to decrease the expectations after the first 2 or 3 chapters but that asseveration above opens a whole new world of possibilities.

5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Is there a point to this story? It's terrible.

CallMeHydeCallMeHydeabout 6 years ago
Both terrible and great

I loved this story. It's rare that a scene that goes on as long as this one did will hold my attention past a few paragraphs, but I really wanted to read what would happen next. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brian is a piece of shit

It's pretty interesting that no one but Melody has to live with the consequences of Brian setting her up. I'm actually surprised they didn't kill her after all that since they clearly hate her.

DervishmDervishmabout 6 years ago
Amazing

This story is so good it should be a freaking crime! I love that she still gets flashes of shame and of the pride she used to have. Excellent work! On par or better than,any other story on tgirls entire site. Please continue it, start a new one, just don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Junk

Absolute crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Is Awful

What's the point? This is not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Could have done without the piss and shaving her hair, but still great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave it five stars.

For being what it was, a rape fantasy stroke story it was well done, disturbing and hot. In reality it’s unlikely anyone could survive this treatment. Perhaps physically but certainly not mentally. I suggest the next chapter include Melanies suicide or at least attempt and Brian’s punishment. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Don't bother listening to the haters. Although this story is probably a shade or two darker than most of the other non con stories its still amazing and super fucking hot. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
jesus christ

I've only read this one part, but this is some of the saddest, non erotic sick shit that Ive read in months. Go get some mental help.

honeydew4uhoneydew4uabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I have never given a story 5 stars, but this one certainly deserves it! Not just the story itself but the style of writing. The clear description of what Melody is going through with each stage of her humiliation and arousal really involves the reader in the story.

I'm breathlessly waiting for the next chapter! Don't stop writing and please don't kill Melody off - but at the same time I think Brian needs his come-uppence. Maybe he will come looking for Melody to see how she's doing and end up being taken to a Thai brothel (there's a demand for guys too!)

Keep it coming! I love your stories :-)

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 6 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story. The description is amazing. Yes, keep going.

When are you going to get back to Christy and her frat boys?

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 6 years ago

You are depraved. And talented. I guess I’m just the depraved part for reading it all. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!!

This is great and how she isn’t going on like this should have been her life from day 1, it’s more real is that she feels shame because that is how the real world works. It would be great to see that old grounds keeper come back with some of his friends who are old like him and use her, and they take all her stuff and sell it on line. How she was creeped out by him and him using her freely would really shame her. What about her being knocked up by him? That would really push it seeing how he creeped her out. Sorry not trying to write this. It really is great and seems closer to real? Will she finically get over 200 different guys using her? Will she ever be used by girls too? Don’t end this too soon please!! Thanks again for a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Intrigued

Glad to hear you are adding another chapter. Seems like there is some rich guy out there who would own a pretty, young, totally hairless cock whore. Not to turn it into a sequel to Pretty Woman - but some dark dreams have twisted closure that does not leave the chick limbless and with AID's. Thanks for the creative and well written dark journey. I best go for a walk :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing

One of the best story written well. Still couldn't imagine it happening .sometimes imagining myself then feeling guilty about it but couldn't resist reading this many times I imagine myself in her place then have an amazing fucking orgasm .but after that feel guilty Abt it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Although she actually gave in to a fantasy, I think she deserves to get a far greater revenge on the asshole who did this to her! And as a courtesy the same film crew should be there to make it real for him , by having him admit to what he did then stripping him of everything!!!!

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderabout 3 years ago
Truly fucked-up

You're one truly fucked-up mind. Love the utter filth of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star. I read this from the beginning and although I usually believe in reading a piece in its entirety I have to stop at this point.

This story started out as many CNC fantasies do playing with ideas of power and control and while it from the beginning treaded the line between rape porn and CNC it still maintained that delicate balance up until this point.

At this point it so far beyond believable what any "dom" would do without physically checking in with the sub especially one who does this for a living that it is beyond suspending disbelief.

Add that to the fact the character Melody has been made into a truly broken and traumatized individual and her "partners" a mob of perverted fucks that need to be locked up and the "story" has lost any eroticism it once had.

It is now nothing but a tragic tale of perverted little men abusing a broken shell of a woman initiated by a twisted little fuck that should have *his* balls removed.

1 out 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The main issue is that a true From would actually ask her for her safe word every so often to be sure that she was still with it mentally. This says to me that Daniel and his "buddies" are not Dom's, just assholes. The other thing is that her finances would be off limits, that isn't something that was in the "contract". Even if they believe she wants everything else, that wasn't something they even asked, that would have crossed the line to illegal, even if they thought everything else was "consensual".

I realize this is a fantasy, but even fantasies have to have some reality to them to be fulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this. For people that complain about it...it is just words on a screen. Stop projecting your guilt for your little pecker getting hard as shame on the author. Fantastic words they are...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

its fucked up for sure, but amazingly well written

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a bi-male and I often fantasies about this sort of thing happening to me and being used like melody is used. I am on fabguys - sub suckr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...