Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll clean you up good," Daniel said. "But first, you probably need to relieve yourself don't you? You've been busy all night, but you've had a good bit to drink. You must really have to go. Piss yourself."

Now that he mentioned it, Melody noticed that she really did have to use the bathroom. She had always been shy about peeing, even having to work to allow herself to relax enough to do it at work when other people could hear her piss splashing in the toilet through the stall walls. So even now, so far past the point of decency as to be absurd, she had to work for a moment and take a few deep breaths before her bladder would begin emptying itself.

When it finally released, though, it came out in a torrent. With an echoing splattering noise, her piss shot out and hit the floor of the tub with force, ricocheting and splashing back up all over her ass and pussy. Several guys laughed, and the shame of their mockery merely added to the incredible feeling of release. She knew her cheeks were burning red, but she didn't care. She let out an involuntary little sigh of pleasure. She felt the warmth of her piss flooding around her toes, pooling there before slowly trickling toward the drain. Daniel leaned forward and closed it, forcing the piss to build up in the tub. Finally the stream slowed, and then finished off with a few last lingering dribbles.

Before Melody could even decide what to do next, a stream of hot piss from one of the men standing above her hit her full in the face. She fell backward onto her ass, at first instinctively shielding her face, but then, remembering what she was now, turned her gaze straight up toward the source of the piss. Another was hitting her now, and a third. Their warm, powerful streams hit at her face and wherever else they chose to aim on her body, blasting away the residue of cum lingering there. The men cycled in and out now, the streams of piss steadily replenished by a new man, so that there were never less than three hitting her at once. She sat cross-legged Indian style on her ass, facing them, her legs spread at the knees and a finger rubbing her sore clit furiously as an endless source of piss hit her face, her hair, landed in her eyes or mouth. God, as long as she could keep a finger to her clit she would love anything that was happening to her.

As long as it was disgraceful and involved her sexual shame. She had never really been into or even considered the idea of golden showers, but now that it was happening to her she loved it. As the warm piss drenched her and began pooling up around her in the clogged tub, she orgasmed time and again, opening her mouth and letting the piss of strangers fill it up, hitting her tongue. Just a filthy human toilet. Like a urinal in between innings at Safeco Field. She filled her mouth over and over with the various streams, swallowing mouthful after mouthful or letting it drizzle out down her neck and chest. Her ass and pussy were completely submerged in piss now. She was sitting in maybe three inches of it in the tub. At least 40 men had pissed on her, most of whom had been drinking all night, and more were still waiting their turn.

Eventually all 70 or so men still present had emptied their bladders onto or in her, leaving her sitting in a tub of yellow piss up nearly to her belly button. It fairly reeked, but she didn't care. She kept frigging her clit, unwilling to let the pleasure of her shame fade away. The piss sloshed around her in the tub as she moved, making little waves. Suddenly Daniel grabbed her by the hair and pushed her down, completely submerging her whole body. He held her under for a while, maybe 15 seconds or more, before letting her up for air. Melody gasped, sputtering, coughing piss out of her nasal passages and lungs.

"Do you love bathing in strangers' piss?" Daniel asked her.

"Yes!" Melody managed.

"Prove it to us further. I'm not letting you up until you've swallowed a good four or five gulps this time."

Before she could question or argue, Daniel had pinched her nose shut with one hand and submerged her again with the other. Not questioning his commitment, Melody opened her mouth, drawing in a huge mouthful of piss and swallowing it, then again, and again. Eventually Daniel pulled her back up.

She lay her head against the edge of the tub, recovering. Her piss-soaked hair hung in ragged strands across her face.

"Pretty good," Daniel said. "But let's have one more show of it, just to be sure. Bring me one of those cups."

Someone handed him a plastic cup from the sink. A full pint size. He dunked it in the tub and handed her the full cup of piss.

"Bottoms up," he said.

She was fighting another wave of nausea now, the piss not being quite so appealing when not coming straight from the source. But still, she chugged it dutifully, thinking of her emptied bank account and feeling that her life had no other purpose now but to be the plaything of cruel men. When she placed the emptied cup on the edge of the tub, she watched Daniel pick it up and fill it right back up. She shouldn't have been surprised. Another chugging. And then another. Finally, after three full glasses were downed, he seemed content. She looked over the edge of the tub at the floor, her head hanging down. She tried to collect herself. For the hundredth time that night, she asked herself if all this was really happening. Sitting in a bathtub full of piss, a good quarter of which she'd just swallowed into her belly, on top of all the piss she'd drank straight from the bladders. On top of the liter of anonymous semen. Her belly was near to bursting with the emissions of dozens of men.

As if reading her thoughts, Daniel said "It's been a while, and you've had a lot more to drink. You probably have to piss again don't you? Stand up and give us another show."

It was true. She couldn't believe it, but she had to piss again. And the only thing she'd drunk since the last time she voided herself was piss. She stood up and let the stream of piss fall out of her and splash into the yellow liquid that her feet were already submerged in. More laughter.

"Pissing out other people's piss," Daniel marveled. "Sweet fucking god. You really are the perfect whore." The way he said it, Melody knew he actually meant it. He wasn't just using dominating language, he was actually truly taken aback and somewhat repulsed by her. As were the dozens of others watching. She was their ultimate fantasy - a girl evidently so nasty you could do literally anything you could think of to her, and she would just go with it. The girl every guy in the world wanted to spend a few hours with, but would never respect.

"Pull the drain," Daniel told her.

She complied, and watched the piss swirl away. Daniel turned the shower on.

"Alright," he said. "That was nice, but clean up now. Don't want you smelling like piss, much as you deserve it."

Melody took the offer gratefully, the part of her that was disgusted by the idea of being covered in piss having begun to rise back to the surface of her psyche. She showered as the crowd watched, shampooing her hair and rubbing down her whole body with the cheap motel soap, trying to wash away the bodily fluids of the 160 men who had fucked her throughout the night, plus the dozens of others who had only shot their stuff on her from afar. She stuck a couple fingers in her pussy to try to fish out any remaining cum, even though she knew it was pointless. She'd had cum inside of her continuously for the last 12 hours or so. Whatever damage it was going to do was probably already done. She noticed a steady, dull ache deep in her loins, a product of the constant barrage of dicks that had been fucking her all the way to the hilt in her pussy and asshole. Despite herself, she felt herself getting horny anew upon consideration of this ache.

She finished up and wrung out her hair then toweled off. There was of course a deeply embedded filth inside of her now that she knew she'd probably never wash away, but at least the outside of her body felt somewhat freshened up.

"We're going to take you back home," Daniel told her, and Melody actually felt a sudden sinking feeling in her chest. It couldn't end. As long as this continued she wouldn't have to face the fallout. She perked up when he said, "but we're not through with you."

He raised his voice louder, addressing everyone in the room.

"We're heading back to her apartment. We'll post the address in the chat. Melody's about to host an open-invite house party. Spread the address if you want."

She felt a surge of trepidation at the idea of dozens of strangers coming into her home, doing whatever they wanted, but she quickly told herself once again that it didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore.

They marched her back outside and downstairs, completely naked in the gray light of dawn. Daniel's crew loaded her back up in the van, and they let a couple stragglers ride with them who had arrived late and hadn't had a piece of the action, two frat-looking bros. On the way back to her apartment the two of them fucked her in her ass and mouth, switching holes at one point. 162. One guy came in her mouth and the other up her ass, leaving it to leak out. Melody wiped most of it up with her fingers and ate it, just to get rid of it as much as anything.

When they got back to her apartment complex it was about 7 am. As they pulled up in front of the stairs, she noticed that the apartment maintenance guy, Frank, the older guy who had given her creepy vibes ever since she moved in several months ago, was outside trimming the bushes. Great, Melody thought, actually still humiliated about the prospect of coming face to face with this guy in her shame. He was going to love this. Every time he had come to her apartment to fix something, he had taken long leering gazes at her long, thin legs. She quit wearing shorts when she knew he was coming over. She even suspected that he had stolen a pair of her dirty panties one time when he fixed her AC while she was at work. Well now he'd get to see everything, up close and personal. In fact, she was certain Daniel and his crew were going to let him fuck her. Even after everything else she'd already been through, somehow this still made her feel bad. Oh well, better get used to the idea of anyone and everyone who wanted to fuck her getting to do so. She had really declared herself a public fuck slave, hadn't she?

Frank nearly dropped the shears when he saw her get out of the van nude. She avoided his gaze as they marched her past him.

"Apartment 328," Daniel told him with a wink.

They opened the door and just left it wide open as they went in. Already others were joining from the other location. They had Melody get on her knees in the middle of the room, and she watched as all these men just poured into her apartment, among all of her personal possessions, everything she owned in the world. She felt so vulnerable.

"Make yourselves at home," Daniel told them. "Take whatever you want. Melody doesn't want any of it anymore."

Soon she was kneeling before old Frank, sucking his ugly, funky-smelling dick, as predicted. Daniel warned him before he started that "This girl has been with more guys than any girl you've ever met," but Frank had assured him that he'd fucked prostitutes in his day, so he wasn't afraid of this little cooze. Soon his dick was in her unprotected cunt, pounding away roughly and desperately. Melody hated herself for getting so wet for him, turned on by the mere fact of her assault. She provided him with plenty of natural lubrication to build up to a quick orgasm, whereupon he of course dumped his whole portion of hot, slick semen deep into her accommodating cunt.

Her apartment, meanwhile, began to be ransacked. Her dirty panties were the first to go, but soon they had turned out nearly everything, people picking up useless tidbits just as a souvenir, apparently wanting to take a little piece of her with them permanently.

A few more newcomers had arrived, evidently directed by the public posting of her address. As she took guy number 164 into her pussy as she rode him cowgirl style on her couch, she wondered how this would ever end. She suddenly realized how exhausted she was. She hadn't slept in over a day. But the line of people willing to come and fuck her might be endless. Her home address was out there now. There was nowhere to go to escape the dicks. Even Daniel and his crew were beginning to look bored.

After a couple more hours and 8 more new cocks, she was beginning to feel delirious. Most of the furniture from her living room was gone. They had taken the bare mattress off of her bed and dragged it to the middle of the floor, and she serviced her suitors here, among the wreckage of her previous life. A thing which could never be restored. She watched her things go with a slight sadness but also a growing sense of detachment, as if she were just watching from another world.

While she was being fucked doggy style in her ass by a guy with a particularly huge cock, her head hanging down in growing weariness, she suddenly heard a buzzing sound. She didn't know what it was at first, but suddenly she felt a tickling sensation on her scalp and then saw a long lock of her wavy, auburn-red hair fall to the mattress. She gasped. They were shaving her. Somehow, she hadn't expected or wanted this.

They brought out the full length mirror from her bathroom and leaned it up against the wall in front of her, letting her watch as the guy with his cock in her ass slowly ran clippers over every inch of her head, taking his time, relishing in the elimination of a piece of her that had obviously taken years to grow. Melody watched in stunned silence. The hair fell away in big chunks, cleared away in silly strips up the middle of her scalp, leaving misplaced strands still attached, hanging from the sides. He shaved the top and front of her head first, leaving a fringe of long hair around the edges like some monk's horseshoe cut. As she saw the pool of loose red hair grow around her, she began to cry, silently, the tears rolling down her cheeks and then dropping down to the mattress. Of course the camera caught every moment.

They'd taken absolutely everything from her. Job, dignity, possessions, life, family, friends, now her hair. And yet she was still pulsing with the thrill of it. As the guy finished off the last strand of her hair, leaving her with a millimeter long crop of buzzed hair, he suddenly finished in her ass, coaxed to orgasm by his power over her. Someone gathered up the bulk of her fallen locks and took that as a souvenir. She just stayed on all fours, staring at herself in the mirror, almost not recognizing herself.

Not content with this humiliation, someone produced a straight razor and began lathering up her scalp with shaving cream. As this second guy took his spot up her cunt, Melody realized that the two guys must have come together, and come prepared.

This guy went carefully, whisking away the remaining bit of hair on her head, shaving her scalp right down to the skin. He kept still while making contact with the razor, his dick buried in her but motionless, only giving her pussy a few pumps when he took the razor away to wipe away the hair and excess shaving cream. When he was done, her scalp was so smooth that it actually gleamed slightly in the light, pale and shiny. Before she could even wrap her head around this new image of herself, suddenly he came back in with the razor, almost as an afterthought, and swiped away her eyebrows, just like that. Just to add a final insult. Melody couldn't recognize herself. She looked almost primordial, like she'd been born again. Just a smooth, completely hairless body. The guy gaze her pussy a few final quick pumps and then he pulled out and quickly stood up, jerking himself to completion all over the top of her shiny dome. Dropping a nut on her absurd, shiny bald head. People laughed.

A few more people took a turn with her, intrigued by the dynamics of the hairless slave on the mattress. A creature stripped of everything. But eventually something strange happened. After 2 or so more hours after the head shaving, when many people had finally dispersed, taking whatever they wanted for keepsakes, Daniel announced loudly that the party was over "for now."

"Let's give her a bit of time to recuperate," he said, in what was the first hint of mercy he had shown her since they'd first met. "She's going to pass out soon. But keep an eye on the website."

Melody wondered what that might signify, but she couldn't even think about it at the moment. She collapsed exhausted upon the mattress and fell asleep at once.

When she woke up, she realized that hours must have passed. The sun was already setting again. She looked around he ransacked apartment with bleary eyes. Most of her possessions were gone, along with nearly all her assailants. Then she noticed Daniel sitting on the bare floor in the corner, watching her.

"So you're up," he said.

There was only one other person now besides him, one of his original cronies. The camera was finally gone.

"Well I tell you what," he continued. "You can take a hell of a beating. We really couldn't break you. I've never met a girl with such a serious, heavy desire to be ruined."

She didn't fully understand what he was saying. She stared up at him from where she still lay on the mattress, her big doe eyes showing no sign of understanding.

"Incredible," Daniel said. "Well, do you still think you can take more?"

She just kept looking up at him. What did he expect her to say?

"I don't know."

He paused, as if waiting for something further. When it didn't come, he just said, "God bless you, girl."

Without another word, his henchman produced several long lengths of tough nylon cord, and they began binding it around her wrists and ankles - securely, but not so tight that it cut off her circulation. Pushing her so that she was lying flat on her back, they secured the ropes around her wrists to the few pieces of remaining heavy furniture on either side of her, so that were arms were bound in place, stretched out to either side of her. Next they did likewise with the rope around her ankles, tying them such that she was forced to keep her legs spreadeagle. She tried to move: she was completely restrained, completely vulnerable. She couldn't shut her legs even an inch.

Daniel produced a large marker and wrote directly on the wall above her head: "WILL FUCK FOR FOOD" and made an arrow pointing down at her. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of the scene: Melody tied in place, her legs spread wide for all comers, staring dumbly into the camera, the vile message above.

"Well, this is where we part ways. I hope you enjoyed things. I'm going to put a combination lock on your door. I'm going to post the combo online, along with this picture, and your address. I'll post it on our website, but a few other places as well. I bet some randoms on Craigslist will find it quite interesting. Hopefully no one just decides to kidnap you and sell you into the sex trade. Guess that's the risk you'll have to take. You're at the mercy of the public now. I'm not coming back to make sure this one ends. Good luck with your new life, Melody."

Melody began shaking as they headed toward the door, straining at the ropes until they almost cut into her flesh. It was absolutely no use.

"No! You can't just leave me! Wait!"

But she already felt her will to fight it fading. As the door shut, leaving her alone in the empty apartment, just her tied up on a bare mattress, she felt a new surge of warped exhilaration, and a thick bead of pussy juice rolled out of her and down her asscrack.

***

(Still to be continued. Next chapters: Life Afterward.)