All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 05'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
xenoveistxenoveistabout 6 years ago

Damn lol this story is both hot and difficult to read sometimes. Looking forward to what Kevin has in mind for her.

I am feeling bad for Melody tho, maybe if she could just somehow drag Brian down with her or something, or introduce a female antagonist to corrupt, just to give her a bone or something ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Going well

I love and hate this story. I fear I’m a bit like Melody, loving it when I’m horny but feeling a little sick over it any other time. I really like that you added a scene where she got fucked by her bullies, that was incredibly hot.

I’d love to see Kevin taking control of her at some point and maybe renting her out, or manipulating her into filming more pornos with him. I’d love him taking control of every aspect of her life, I think him deciding when they’d have kids after Melody fantasied about it the old-fashioned way would be particularly ironic and delicious. Those are just my little fantasies though, I’m sure you’ve got things planned already. Looking forward to the next chapter!

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait to see another chapter! This is one of my favorite stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What's wrong with you people?

The oddly cheerful praises of this story are disturbing. Do the fans hate women that much? Or is it the degradation they like and they'd be happy with some of the men in the story getting their own well deserved Open Invite humiliation?

Stylistically, the author is a very good writer. It's the shocking content that I don't understand. To each his own, I guess.

toxicmasktoxicmaskabout 6 years ago

Great chapter! Very realistic in regards to the post-Gangbang.

Now the real descent begins! That's what I'm talking about. Melody will never be allowed to have a decent job or even decent clothes. Hope so!

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 6 years ago
Disgusting, Unrealistic, Realistic and Well written

This is like a gang bang Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It is sick, abusive and parts of it are ridiculous. No woman would want this. I would not want to be close to anyone actually turned on by this much. But it is well written and considers some aspects of life intelligently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Similar story

Hey guys In the mean time check out “the accidental pornstar” it’s a very similar story just not so extreme I usually go back and forth between that and this lol both good reads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
“the accidental pornstar”

Could you mention the author? I can't find it anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Horrible :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author of accidental pornstar

PFDWrites is the author name. And if you look it up in the google search you could find a link to literotica there.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-accidental-porn-star-ch-01

Bo47Bo47over 5 years ago
Good, well, not actually good, but

the first couple of chapters were compelling. And good, right up to the last 6 paragraphs of this one, then, it sickened my soul. Good by, Orphus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is getting sad now

I was really enjoying the first few chapters but this is just getting depressing now. I'm ready for Melody to take charge and ruin the original guy as well as this Kevin who is about to try to do something awful to her. it would be so cool if she figured it out before he could do anything and flipped the tables on him and tied him up.

Honestly in real life I think she would have committed suicide.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

The bloom is definitely off the rose in all respects, now it is just sad and demented. One wonders if the author has a few screws loose and a serious lack of empathy for others. The lack of needing to eliminate while chained to a bed puts the thing into science fiction realm, though the Sci Fi world would shudder to think of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. The only sad part was the abortion. Pregnant cum dumpsters need love too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love rereading this series. Never disappoints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then,one day,she called her dad,tell how all started,told him she was drugged and raped.

Dad,help me. You was biker before.Talk to ur friends, find them,the leader named Daniel.

Find them,rape them and destroy them.Please Dad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At first (Chapter 1 & 2) I was like “oh super hot” but by chapter 3 I was like “this needs to stop and she needs to be saved” this is getting too much by chapter 3. Now? It’s just wrong

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Wow, this belly crawler named Kevin. What a sociopathic, disgrace of a man.

In the first chapters I was really curious about how that Brian asshat would go down. Then I started thinking the author kind of hates women, but now I’m going with sly, sociological commentary on the state of modern masculinity due to the lizard brain of most males (aka, this author thinks men are shit.)

What else could the sad, sad lack of humanity in this story be? Only ONE man is five chapters had tried to help this girl. Now, we get big lizard-brained Kevin. What is going on?

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraider11 days ago

Sure this is a wicked and wrong story. And it’s hot. It’s fantasy.

This story explores secret forbidden fantasies. Just as Melody i don’t want to go there, but at the same time I admit I love it. In the first chapters it explores every day fantasies of what i secretly would love to do with women i meet, know, observe. Real fantasies. With Kevin it elaborates the common fantasy portrayed so often in porn about a close female (like your partner, coworker, neighbour, babysitter) getting subjected to non-consensual sex act.

Very well done. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...