Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was only while rubbing herself in bed that it excited her. Most of the time it terrified her, as it should, and she was ashamed of herself and scared of herself for sometimes letting herself be turned on by it. Slowly, the wholesome side of her personality won out, and these filthy desires were repressed more and more, stowed back into the dark recesses of her mind where they belonged.

She seemed to be maybe getting away from it all. When she was with Kevin, it was so easy to forget that it had happened, or that it could ever come back. She walked down the street proudly, hand in hand with him, taking pride in herself and her appearance, now no longer really wondering if people recognized her. Wrapped in the soothing embrace of her medication, she convinced herself that she was safe, that she really was protected now as if by a mask.

But the reality of the world was different than the perception she allowed herself to believe, and it held fates for her so at odds with her desire of a safe, monogamous life that if she had known what was in store for her, she would have just collapsed in defeat.

One night, after they'd been dating for about three months, Kevin dropped Melody off at her apartment after a nice dinner, kissing her goodbye like he always did.

"Goodnight, Garden," he said, with that perfectly trained smile. She flashed him another sly grin as she held her head out around the half closed door, then gave him a kissy face in the air and shut the door. She plopped down happily on her couch, letting herself imagine their future life together. She knew she was getting ahead of herself, but she just had a feeling about him. She saw them getting married, having kids together, letting the dog run around in the fenced-off backyard of their newly purchased home in the suburbs. Normal. Happy.

Kevin walked back to his own apartment a few blocks away, feeling his cock slightly swell as he let his imagination roam, the way he always did when they had parted ways for the night. When he got in he went straight to his computer, like he did every night, and typed "Melody Ainsley" into the private browser.

Countless pages of results, countless instances of documentation, of discussion. He navigated to his favorite site about her, one of the fan-made websites dedicated entirely to Melody. To sharing her pictures and videos, to finding pictures and info about her old life, about where she might be now. The Philadelphia incident had excited them so, getting new material like that. The subsequent video she posted of her crying had whipped them into an increased furor over her, not diminished it. They loved that she wanted to back out, as they saw. That she regretted what she did. But they wouldn't let her escape. Not in a million years. He stroked off to one of his favorite clips of his girlfriend, the one of her getting double ass-fucked while the guy on top also had a hand in her pussy and his other hand jammed into her throat, both sets of her lips straining to accommodate his hands. So crude, so completely at odds with the image of the dainty, demure girl she had presented herself to him as for months now. If only all these guys online knew the information and power he was patiently sitting on.

He'd been jacking off to her footage and her story ever since it had first happened. Compulsively trawling all the various forums and discussions about it, fascinated and turned on by the sheer depravity, by the strangeness of it. A girl that hot shouldn't be having this stuff happen to her. And she thought he didn't even know.

When he'd first met her, at the small birthday party of a mutual friend, someone who also worked at the dress shop, he'd almost fainted. He couldn't believe it. And here she was, with a somewhat different look, but still obviously her, calling herself Garden. Obviously trying to act like it wasn't a thing. No one else present seemed to know. He managed to pull himself to play it cool and act normal, and to his continued astonishment he had succeeded in wooing her. So now they'd been dating for months, her never revealing anything, him acting like he truly didn't know. He wanted to bide his time. Figure out how to play this to maximum effect. He couldn't believe his luck.

He climaxed to the scene of her bukkake, as he usually did, imagining adding this load to the pile already accrued there on his sweet girlfriend's face. Her ID glued to her forehead by cum, the stricken, bottomed-out whore. He threw away the paper towel with his cum, pondering for the millionth time how exactly to play this situation in the end. Whatever he did, he knew that by the time he was done with her, Melody would no longer be able to delude herself into thinking she was safe. She would know that she had no other options, that she was destined to become the biggest, most used-up slut of all time. Her descent was only just beginning.

(To be continued).