All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 06'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PrincessAzula7PrincessAzula7almost 6 years ago
Long time coming

I’ve been looking forward to the next instalment! Glad to see her past is finally catching up with her. I’m hoping the next chapter isn’t too far away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
melody's age

Good to see more of this story. Your writing is really good and hope the next episode of her life reaches the heights of her first gangbang.

Sort of thought Melody was a tad younger, as in only 23 now.

toxicmasktoxicmaskalmost 6 years ago
Lots and lots of possible scenarios.

I was convinced that I would never find a better story than "Thesis topic 23" by jsmt, but this story is on the way to become the next generation on downgrade/descent stories. The possibilities in this one are immense.

tameez1985tameez1985almost 6 years ago
probably the best story ever!

Please keep this series going for a very long time! One of the best stories of all time! The usage of new age technology is just spot on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Glad to see another installment, but not so glad this entire one was just filler. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing but this new boyfriend is just doing the same thing as Brian from the beginning. Was hoping to see more of the fun stuff when a new one came out but I guess the upside is all of the setup is done so I'll eagerly wait for the next one to jump right into it.

Hopefully staying away from the piss, head shaving, and over stretching like before?

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, all

To anonymous above - ha, yeah it is mostly filler, but sometimes the stuff I want to say most is contained within the "filler." Thanks for the patience. It's a slow burn. I don't want just 100% over the top stuff 100% of the time. I don't plan on Kevin's arc lasting too long, or being a complete retread of Brian. I hope what's coming keeps you all engaged.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The most exciting story here

Please keep writing. This satisfies so many of my own fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
head shaving

Head shaving and hairlessness was hot! Hopefully, add some tattooing, make it increasingly hard for Melody to even think about having a normal sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My all time favourite

Whenever I see that a new story came out I masturbate just because I want to read it straight away. I can't wait for chapter 7, I want to read about her getting fucked again really badly. I even think about this porn during sex sometimes I'd we've been doing it for a while. All the other stories on the site just don't seem to cut it in the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hatefull basterds that's the title to my comment

If this is at all true all the hatefull basterds that humiliated this young woman

Should be stood in front of a firing squad an shot till they run out of ammo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looks like some people don’t know fantasy from reality.

Come on y’all. It’s a story that is fantasy. The people involved are not real.

That said I fucking love the depravity here. Love. It. I cannot wait to read chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Series on this site

Keep up the great work! I am really looking forward to her continual depravity being ramped up. I would love to see Melody getting tattooed and pierced as a permanent reminder of her predicament.

3rw1n3rw1nalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff!

Love that story, dont love these haters who compare the story to reality (ignore them!).

* I like tattooed and pierced girls, but i am not sure if this really fits in this story well...on the other side lets disgrace (pierce and tattoo) her! ;-)

* please dont shave her head, thats not sexy at all, but i understand the degrading aspect.

* i already read that the kevin arc wont last long...but maybe he could be HER slave/cuckold/pimp?

Cant wait for the next story...can you please spoiler a bit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best

I literally check this authors page daily waiting for the next installment. Can. Not. Wait.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
A very good story

Really enjoying your nasty mind.

What you've had done to Melody is quite stimulating. I'm quite curious about your future plot lines; you are hinting at some "unusual" actions.

Please, don't forget Christy. I've been waiting to see what happens at the fraternity house for far too long now.

You are hitting several of my buttons: Gang-bangs, non-consensual, if you were to have her out in a forest it would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hair

I happen to find the hair cutting scene totally erotic on many levels which just goes to show everyone has their kinks and turn off. it is just this Author is hitting all of my turn on's and none of my turn offs . so I will follow this story to the last word. BTW I think Christy is very happy at the fraternity and should be left alone

skinnyozskinnyozover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Was a great storie can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dude just give her a happy ending 😭 I don’t understand how you can be so depraved to enjoy this. It stopped being enjoyable at Chapter 3 (honestly 2) and not it’s just purely saddening

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
1034 Followers
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...