Melody's Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody sat up and stacked both her hands on his thick length. DC sat up as she leaned back until she was on the bed with him looming over her. His thumb found her clit and she pumped. They stroked each other to orgasm. He coated her stomach and boobs while she soaked through her panties. Even their grunts were synchronized as they climaxed together.

Melody trailed her fingers through the spunk covering her right nipple and began to giggle. She reached up toward DC and said, "How about a big hug?"

Looking at the soupy mess on her body he replied, "How about a towel first?"

DC fetched a towel and meticulously cleaned her. They fell asleep with him still naked and her only in panties.

***

When they woke it was late morning. DC watched as Melody wandered around the room topless packing her bag. She enjoyed having him look at her with lust in his eyes. She put last night's Flash Gordon shirt in her bag and saw him about to protest her theft.

To stop his mouth she reached over to his hand, "Stand for me."

She decided that she would jerk him off again. He had been good and was coming back to her as planned, so she would do it on her knees.

Melody gracefully kneeled at his feet. She stroked him from her knees looking up at him. DC looked down into her eyes. Her mouth hung open inches in front of his cock as she concentrated on what he was feeling.

DC almost lost it when she slipped a hand into her underwear and started masturbating herself. He recovered and tried to hold off from cumming.

He mentally felt her slap away his control over cumming. She forced him into ecstasy against his will.

In a snap decision, she 'accidentally' allowed the first couple of jets of cum to hit her in the face. She feigned delighted surprise. She could feel his pleasure and excitement caused by spewing his seed on her.

DC liked that she accepted his cum without finding it disgusting. It was as though by accepting something so base and crude she was accepting him completely and without reservation.

Melody could tell the hand job was the perfect going away present and ensured she would stay in the front of his mind after she departed.

***

After Melody went home DC reflected on how thoroughly she had played him. It didn't seem malicious or that she was being false at any time, but she had definitely coerced him into wanting her back in his life. However, with her departure his severe guilt over having manipulated her in the past returned.

The mental image of her happily wearing his sperm on her face both excited him and made him worry if this was an after-effect of having warped her mind in the past so that he could use her.

"She's right. I need to sort this out." He told himself.

***

12