All Comments on 'Melody's Way Ch. 04'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Prequells

seemed to have worked for star wars... but really, it's disconcerting as all hell and I for one appreciate a story that keeps a continual timeline. I do appreciate that this must be a work in progress and not an already completed story... hopefully when finished you'll post it complete in story form.

Midday_CrisisMidday_Crisisabout 8 years agoAuthor
Back story

The intention is provide the back story in pieces as the main storyline develops. The next three chapters will be posted in the coming week. Chapter 6 will be the final flashback that provides insight into their falling out before DC leaves for college.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Frustrating!

I'm impressed by the favorable ratings this series is receiving. However, I'm quite uncomfortable with how manipulative Melody is in her behavior throughout the timeline. Additionally, the non-linear flow of the chapters, or jumping back & forth, is very disconcerting to this reader. "Panty rule?" C'mon! How about Melody stop playing games & have her communicate honestly what she wants DC to do . How about she stop playing him & treat him with respect. I suspect there are many readers like me that wish future chapters have the relationship evolving in this manner.

Guitman69Guitman69over 7 years ago
What is wrong with these people?

I don't understand the complaining about the timeline. I think it makes the story more interesting by jumping back and forth. For instance, I like you have DC feeling like he took advantage of Melody in the first chapter, and then we find out that it was more like she was controlling him. His guilt wouldn't make any sense if you told the story in a completely linear fashion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous