Mel's Adventures in BDSM Ch. 06

Story Info
Mel steps into a strange world, does she belong here?
6.1k words
4.5
4.4k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I was, standing behind that black curtain. The one with the Adult Only sign above the entrance. Beside me, holding my hand was Reg; dreamy powerful, bright green eyed, Reg...wow....is this for real? I was expecting something more behind the alluring black curtain but all that I could see was a very small room, no bigger than a large closet or a small bathroom. On the walls were posters advertising parties, meetings, games, concerts and a private section for classified want ads. At a glance nothing out of the ordinary, certainly not big-red-sign- Adult-only worthy. But as the ceiling pot lights shone upon the tiny room walls I could see that these advertisements were not ordinary at all. They seemed to be of a kinky variety, including the music.

"This is where people advertise upcoming events."

Reg explained tapping on the wall.

"And also if people are looking for a partner or a play mate."

He stepped to the side and looked up at the personal ads.

"Oh, a play mate, is that like a girlfriend or boyfriend type play mate?"

I asked curiously in a whisper. I was reading about the upcoming event this weekend being held at the Chamber of Honors, was that a play on words? Invitation only, the address is... wait a minute, the address is here!..at the The Book Store! Interesting.

"Good question my little Mel, a play mate is someone who wants to engage in some scenes and is looking for someone to play with. This is usually temporary and not a long term relationship or exclusive."

Reg said looking down at me.

I didn't respond to this explanation as I was too busy reading the details of the event in the Chambers of Honors. 'Bring a friend, members only' it said. Members?

"I see you've noticed the event for this weekend."

Reg smiled looking up at the poster.

"So, err...it says it's at the Chamber of Honors, is that like the Chamber of horrors?"

I asked laughing.

"Do you like that?"

Reg laughed.

"That was Tony's idea, he has such a strange sense of humor but interesting all the same."

He chuckled.

"He didn't seem the type."

I muttered.

"Type for what?"

Reg asked

"You know, the type for.."

I waved my hand at all the posters and classifieds.

"..this stuff."

I said turning to look up at him.

Reg just smiled and chuckled softly.

"Oh Mel...I've said it once already but I truly mean it when I say, you are so innocent."

"Now come."

Reg said leading the way.

There was a door just off to the right that I swear wasn't there a moment ago, my hang over and no breakfast was affecting my brain. It was another black door which appeared to be painted wood, it had a large carving in the center. The carving almost looked like the yin yang symbol but this one had three sections instead of two. There was a dragon coiled around the circle. Within the sections there were what looked like little circles. In fact now that I saw it I could see that it looked exactly like Reg's logo on his shirt. Except on his the dragon was red and the rest of the logo was outlined in black. Very pretty and almost Celtic I was thinking. As Reg was reaching for the door I asked him about it.

"What's with the carving and the matching logo?"

Reg smiled tenderly at me and let go of the door and faced me. He put his hands on my shoulders very gently and I shivered. He smiled at me.

"You are so observant, I like that about you."

He said looking down at me like I was a child.

"The emblem has special meaning to me and to others in our society."

He gestured to the door.

"This is an old symbol used throughout history and means many things to many people."

He explained.

"The dragon represents my ancestors which are from Wales and..."

I interrupted him.

"This is your logo? So, you don't simply work here...do you Reg."

I said surprised.

"No Mel, I don't simply work here. This is my shop and my home."

He said smiling at me.

"I'm sorry, please...go on.."

I stuttered sorry I interrupted him. I thought I would be in trouble for that one but he let it go.

"It was a valid interruption, Mel. I will allow it... this one time."

He said firmly glaring down at me before he continued.

"Now, where was I, yes, yes, the dragon is of my family which is wrapped around the Triskele. I will most certainly see to it that you get some reading material on this. However to give you a quick idea what this means to me and my people I'll tell you a little something."

He began.

"The Triskele is an ancient symbol used for centuries by many nations and peoples, so it has different meanings. To us, or the BDSM community the Triskele represents our diversity. Even within our society this symbol translates different ways. I like to look at it as Serve, Respect and Obey, others see it as Safe, Sane and Consensual. There are other meanings this is why I'm going to make sure you get some literature explaining in more detail."

Reg chuckled.

"This will not be part of your training or required reading. You know enough about it for now. " Reg stated frankly.

"Wow, you have a logo and an emblem-symbol thingy, that is cool!"

I said amazed at how Reg suddenly seemed so much more than I thought. This guy had some depth!

"Yes, it is cool." Reg chuckled.

"You will probably see this emblem or symbol in many different forms within our community. Now...come, we've been detained long enough."

Reg said as he opened the black door and held it for me. He motioned me through.

"After you."

He smiled, nodding at me to go through the door.

I stood inside this enormous room, not unlike the one I had just left behind in the vanilla part of The Book Store, see! I was learning some terminology. Vanilla: The average world with no BDSM in it. I chuckled to myself and Reg stepped through and closed the door behind us.

"Welcome to my world little Mel."

Reg said sweeping his arm out and across the room.

"This is not unlike the other part of The Book Store, as you've probably noticed. We have book shelves and tables with chairs to read or study. And a little section over there..."

Reg pointed to the far left and over in the corner was what appeared to be a little glass room that had clothing.... strange clothing, and items hanging on shelves and on clothes racks.

"...our store. If you need a whip, you get it there, nipple clamps? No problem, we have that too. Dildos, vibrators; vaginal and anal, of course."

I was feeling embarrassed but getting hotter thinking about the kinky stuff he was talking about.

"Riding crops, ball gags, masks, chains, silk ropes, all manor of torture and pleasure items. Oh yes and clothing too, plastic, rubber...leather...by the way, how were the panties, Mel...how did they feel?"

He asked which I wasn't expecting because he was talking about his store so why suddenly about me? I blushed instantly and of course my nipples responded to Reg thinking about me in my panties.

"I err...I...what? Panties...yeah...no, I don't know. I mean...I haven't tried them yet."

I stuttered sounding like a complete idiot. What was it with this man that made me feel like a child? He was intimidating but not in a bad way..I just can't explain it! He was exciting and I liked how I felt around him but I just couldn't seem to string a sentence together.

"I see, well perhaps we need to remedy that."

Reg said chuckling. I just blushed and didn't know what to say.

"You are so sweet, Mel. I certainly hope we can enter into some sort of an agreement."

Reg's eyes sparkled when he looked down at me.

He took my hand and lead me down some isles to look at books and started picking books off the shelves, muttering himself.

"This one, yes...and this one, and definitely this one, yes..yes...yes. Mel, you must have this one too!"

He said smiling and walking from isle to isle with me following him like a lost puppy. He was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at him, nor could I believe that he was interested in me. He seemed way over my pay grade and much better than the usual type I attracted. What was I going to do with this guy? Why did he appear to be so interested in me, was I a project to show off to his friends, a play mate, what did he have planned for me? I was almost lost in my own thoughts and was pulled back to reality by Reg's voice.

"Now let's go up to my office and we'll go over these books."

Reg said walking to the back of the store.

I followed him and marvelled at row upon row of book sections. Some said S&M, SWITCHES, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVES, MASTERS, TOPS, BOTTOMS, and a HOW TO section. I just had to laugh at that last one, I could only imagine 'how to get a good spanking and like it!'. These were all sections with hundreds of books in each. How could there be so many books about these subjects? What was in them? I was very curious. But it would seem Reg had some books that I might like so I'd follow him to his office and see where that took me. He went through yet another black door (was there a sale on black doors and Reg bought them all up?) in the back marked PRIVATE with the same symbol on it. This appeared to be storage and there were a couple desks where paperwork was obviously done, this is the office I thought.

"This way little Mel."

He said looking back at me. He continued to walk then rounded a corner and there was a narrow spiral iron staircase that went up about a story to another door, this one red. It had the same symbol but it was outlined in gold leaf, very ornate and regal looking.

"Come, my office is in here."

He said allowing me to go up the stairs ahead of him. I must have looked worried about the wobbly staircase because Reg said.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid. I will catch you if you fall. I promise."

He said confidently. He walked up closely behind me.

Just what the hell was I getting myself into here anyway. I mean think about it. This is a complete stranger. I'm in the back of his shop, heading up a wobbly staircase to God knows where, where he'll do God knows what to me. I found my body tingling and coming to life with the thought of him doing 'God knows what to me.' I found this amusing and smiled to myself and continued to walk up the stairs until I reached what seemed like a small platform landing in front of this huge door. It was much larger than the other doors. Reg came up behind me and leaned in to open the door which was locked. He used an old antique looking key to turn the lock, yet again, it seemed old but it was obviously new.

"There you go, step inside."

Reg said softly.

I took in a deep breath and sighed slightly, he was so close to me, he smelled divine. I'm not sure what cologne it was as I'd never smelled it before but it was most certainly expensive. I looked up at him and I must have had a dreamy look on my face of a love sick teenager.

"Mel? Are you quite well?"

Reg said almost taunting me with a half smile on his delicious face.

"I..I'm...fine.."

I croaked. I think I'm losing my voice. Reg guided me inside.

"Come let's get cozy in my office and we'll talk more about your required reading this week."

His office was not an office at all! It was a large room filled with antiques or they looked like antiques except several of them looked too new or they were well looked after, I was no expert. He looked the type that would care for his possessions. This made my stomach jump thinking of me being his possession. Silly thought, he was just playing with me and I was playing with him. Like a play mate thingy I saw in the want ads downs stairs.

"Err, Reg, this doesn't look like an office...nice desk by the way..is that an antique? It's incredible!"

I said motioning to the large wooden desk that appeared to be made from a white wood and carved with intricate dragons.

"Oh yes, the desk. I had it brought with me from Wales. It's from my family's collection."

Reg said matter of factly.

"Come now let's sit together and discuss the topic at hand. Your training."

He said taking my hand and leading me to an antique looking couch with curvy legs and intricate colorful patterns of what appeared to be daffodils and that Triskele symbol again. Nice, I thought, very nice. I was almost afraid to sit on it.

"Now Mel."

Reg said taking my hand and pulling me to him on the couch.

"Let's begin."

He said as a teacher would to his pupil.

So this is it, I'm going to be taught? Are we going to play teacher / pupil..kinky. I'm in!! Just as long as he touches me. I'm going to explode if he doesn't just touch me or kiss me or something! I sighed again.

"Mel...I foget my manners!"

Reg said standing and walking over to his desk.

"Did you eat yet? ...breakfast?"

He asked picking up the receiver of an ornate telephone....eyeroll...of course.

"errr...I'm okay. I don't like breakfast..I had my java. So I'm good."

I said cheerfully.

"No Mel! This will not do! I do not want you weak. You need to be strong during your training. Besides it's lunch time."

He said hitting buttons on the phone . He was talking to someone on the other end and I couldn't understand what he was saying, it appeared to be a foreign language. He hung up and walked over to me with a stern look on his face. Uh oh, what did I do?

"Mel, I'm not one to force any of my people to eat however I must insist that while we are working on you today that you keep up your strength. Therefore in the future when you come here Saturdays, you must tell me immediately if you have not had breakfast. Is this understood little Mel?"

He said glaring at me.

"Yes...yes...Reg...I'm sorry, I should have eaten but I drank too much last night and to be honest with you...I don't feel like eating...tummy hurts...I puked and..."

I said looking down fidgeting again with my finger nails.

"You were drunk last night? And you threw up. Why didn't you tell me you were ill, straight away?"

He said going back to the phone. He was speaking in the same language as before. He came back to the couch sat down and faced me. Taking my hand he said softly.

"Mel you may not drink alcohol to excess ever again. Do you understand? Trust me."

He said almost piercing me with his stunning eyes.

"Yes, Reg. I understand."

I said blushing. I was very embarrassed for my drunken antics last night I just hope he didn't find out about Neil. Oh my God, Neil said he came here often. I hope I can intercept him and tell him to keep his trap shut. I don't want Reg being upset or thinking...or should I say knowing what a slut I am...or was...yeah, was.

"hmmm Now, I think we are going to have to deal with what you call me, little Mel."

He said patting my hand. His hand felt electric touching me I hope he didn't let go.

"As part of your training, you can not continue calling me Reg, it doesn't feel right, does it?"

He asked but it felt more like a command.

"I ...I...dunno, I thought that's what you told me your name was...you got another one?"

I asked cheekily. He slapped my hand sharply and I yelped but my whole body tingled with the sudden rush of pain.

"You insolent child!"

He said leaning down closer to my face and smiling with excitement.

"I'm going to have to break you of that, aren't I."

He said caressing my hand and rubbing the pain away.

"There is a level of respect I am used to, so as part of your training, we will start with something simple."

He said as if teaching a student a lesson.

"I will give you several names you may use for me. You pick one...but quickly...or I'll pick it for you. Also I may change this at my discretion at any time I tire of it or I want you use something else." He said looking down his nose at me.

"And remember you must use this name going forward at all times you address me or I address you. We will talk later on the subject of what you should call me in the vanilla world. For now we must pick something else, as you calling me Reg is....unsettling."

He said furrowing his brow. He turned to me and smiled, took in a deep breath and held it. He was about to speak and his lips parted slightly, perfect lips... I wanted to kiss them. He took my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed while he let out his breath. His green eyes seemed to glow as he looked at me. He spoke barely above a whisper that I may not have heard if I wasn't concentrating on his lips.

"Mel...my sweet little Mel..."

He sighed, which made my heart race. He most certainly seemed to like me and I was fastly considering giving up my celibacy just for one night with this mysterious sexy powerful man.

"I must tell you something.... I am quite taken with you."

His soft lips grazed my hand as he spoke and his pupils enlarged. As I looked into his eyes I could see there was a curious green, almost sea green and speckles of yellow, dark green...was that purple? I sighed and let out a very quiet soft moan, which I didn't mean to and immediately blushed.

"Don't be shy of your feelings for me, my sweet girl."

He said again brushing my hand with his lips. He suddenly dropper my hand and looked away at something on his desk. He then took on a more serious tone as he explained to me.

"I must at this time allow you the opportunity to stop your training. You can stop right now. Go home and forget about me and my world. Would you like to stay with me Mel...?"

He grasped my hand in his which I was grateful for. And searched my eyes back and forth, looking for my answer. Should I jump off the couch and run for the door or should I stay and play with this handsome mysterious man. Gee...what should I do? I could barely think straight or speak, I had lost my voice and probably my senses but I was staying...hell ya! I was staying!

"I...like you .."

I croaked then cleared my throat. He put my hand down on my lap and let go. I was almost devastated. His lips and his hands were amazing. I never wanted him to let go. I was not done with him, not by a long shot.

"Reg...errr... I mean...sorry. I want to stay..."

My voice trailed off when he suddenly clapped his hands together and his face lit up.

"I'm so glad little Mel! Your training will be such a wonderful experience. I promise you!...for both of us."

He said patting my hand as a father would a child.

"Now!"

He said loudly which made me jump. This made him smile and he took my hand and held it on my lap.

"You may address me using one of the following: Master, Sir, Daddy, Mr. Farrow, My Lord, or Your highness." He said sharply.

Wow this was strange. Your highness? I almost giggled but thought better of it. This was a fun game though, and if it meant he would eventually touch me and more than my hand I would jump through his hoops and more!

"Oh..pick one now? Hmmmm, I'm on the spot here....Reg...err... I mean, sorry, didn't mean to call you Reg. Shit...let me think."

My head was swimming with which name would he prefer and how would I feel about it..and my headache..my hangover, I felt queasy...shit, what was I to call him?

"Little Mel, you may also not use profanity unless we are engaged in...."

His attention was soon on the knock on the door...not the big red door we came in but a different huge wooden door that seemed to blend in to the ornate carvings that were everywhere, including the wall, The same symbol adorned this door also...of course. It was everywhere.

"Come."

Reg yelled to whoever was on the other side of the door.

The door swung open and two tiny ethereal looking women came into the room pushing carts full of enough food to satisfy a party. My eyes were drawn to the women who almost looked like twins, each with long white-blonde hair, Scandinavian looking , delicate features, probably in their early 20's , they were dressed in what looked like sheer peach colored robes, like Roman or Grecian. You could easily see right through the robes and I noticed they didn't appear to be wearing any underwear either. They were incredible! They looked down the entire time and never met Reg's or my gaze. This was getting weirder by the minute around here. It was like being in some highend hotel with servant girls. He had servants?

12