Mels Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, Mel seemed to only be partially paying attention to the movie. Half the time, she had her cellphone out and was texting people, the other half, she was making smart-ass comments about the movie, or talking about whatever random stuff had happened throughout the week. Nick mainly just nodded and made short, simple answers. Halfway into the first movie, he was already too distracted by the constant teasing sensations to pay much attention, and several times, his responses were cut off as he shuddered in a failed attempt to orgasm.

By the end of the first movie, he'd already had a dozen edges. She gave him a couple minutes to breathe before she skipped to the next movie. She giggled looking at him already flushed, frazzled, and lightly sweating.

"You look fucking hot," she said. She reached over and touched the tip of his cock with her actual finger and let out a sharp gasp, shivering as a jolt of pleasure surged through her. Even as she withdrew her hand, she squirmed in her seat for another moment. Had she just orgasmed from absorbing his lust energy?

"I don't suppose... we can call it a night, huh?" he said.

She laughed again and the phantom hand squeezed his tender balls until he yelped again. "Don't you even joke," she said. "I'm going to wind you up until I'm cumming just sitting next to you!"

Nick swallowed hard, feeling a pang of excited dread. He felt like that wouldn't take very long, maybe just a third of the second film, at the rate this was going. But he knew by now she was committed. He was in for the full ride. And then...

She laughed again, sensing his thoughts. "We'll see," she said, winking at him and starting the movie.

The sensations moved a bit faster this time, felt a bit firmer. Mila was on screen a lot more, and the action scenes were more frequent. He was barely able to pay attention to the story or characters by the end. To be fair, he'd already seen the movie before, and he hadn't exactly been paying attention to the plot then, either.

He lost count of his edges by the time it ended. He sagged back, gasping as she paused once more. "C-come on, Mel... cut me some slack..." he huffed.

She smirked, and extended out her right leg, letting the very tip of her big toe trace along his twitching cock. Nick shivered as pleasure surged through his nerves, raw magical stimulation. Mel flinched and clutched at the couch cushions, letting out a gasp. "Y-yeah... you're pretty... wound up..." she let her toe idle on his cock, still tracing. With just a few quick strokes, both of them were gasping and twitching in place, Nick from the pleasure induced by her magic, and Mel from the pleasure of absorbing his Lust Energy.

Mel's breath caught and she seized up, her leg extending further to press the flat of her foot fully along his cock. Nick whimpered pitifully as he edged hard, while Mel let out mews of pleasure as she shuddered in orgasm. When she finally relaxed enough and withdrew her foot, Nick remained stuck in high tension for several seconds, letting out a huge sigh and gasping when he finally dropped from the razor's edge of release.

"Whew... jeez..." she said. She squeezed her legs together, and blushed. "I, uh, I have to go change real quick."

He gave her a pleading look. "Mel... please... enough..."

She laughed, shaking her head in amusement. "We have two whole movies left, buddy!"

He groaned in frustration, but could do nothing about it as she ducked into her room to grab some pajama pants and fresh panties, then into the bathroom to clean up. She was kind enough to let him up to use the bathroom and get some water, moreso to give him more time to calm down than because he really need it, then pinned him to the couch once more.

Just a few minutes into the third movie, and he was utterly lost in her spells. Faster and firmer again, and this time, Mel kept reaching over and tapping his cock with her toe or finger again, actually working herself up, using his cock to tease herself every time the scene changed. She didn't even pretend to talk to him again; instead she talked on her phone a few times. Nick wasn't sure to who, but there was plenty of laughter and some mentions of his cock.

This time, when the movie ended, Mel dropped to the floor and scooted up between his legs, slipping his cock into her mouth. She immediately squealed and writhed between his legs, sucking and licking the energy right out of him, filling herself with the intense pleasure of direct male energy absorption. He could feel her teeth clench down on him and she screamed into his cock as she came, hard. Fortunately, the magic protected him from injury and pain, but her climax sent a shockwave of magic through him that edged him so hard, his vision went white.

She didn't give him a break this time; by the time his vision refocused, the fourth movie was already starting, and the sensations were even faster and firmer. He was pretty sure all pretense of the game was gone, as the hand worked his balls the entire time, and the feathers, mouths, and hands kept going regardless of what was happening on screen. He was in no position to complain, moaning, whimpering, writhing in Mel's bounds the whole time.

The sensations didn't stop when the movie ended. Instead, two new sensations joined in, the strange feeling of his penis being made to vibrate, a trick he'd never get used to, followed by the feeling of Mel mounting him and taking him inside her. His heart nearly stopped as his hyper-teased cock entered her hot, wet, tight womanhood, and the play of energy between them surged to a level Nick could not even comprehend. She rode him, screaming in orgasm multiple times, while he was held in one, continuous edging that obliterated all thought.

Morning light awoke him, and he groaned awake, lying naked on his bed. He blinked, a little startled, but not entirely surprised. Mel wasn't exactly a cuddler. He looked around and saw his clothes folded up with his car keys on top, and a little note on that.

"Made you some food, put it in the fridge. Thanks for the fun night! We should definitely do that more often!

Since it's been a while, and I'm such a good friend, and you were such a good sport last night, I'll go ahead and let you have one pop today. You have five minutes from the end of this note to rub one out. So hurry up and jerk it! I'll be watching, so give me a good show!

Love, Mel ;)"

His still rock-hard cock twitched, and he grimaced, feeling the deep ache in his balls. She never gave him the satisfaction of making him cum herself, always making him jerk off for her, because he knew it frustrated him even more! She had the powers of a sexual Goddess, could give him the greatest orgasm in human history with just a thought, but instead made him use his own hand, which would never feel as good as the things the magic could make him feel.

He couldn't help but resent her for it a little, and he was tempted to not give her the satisfaction. He steeled himself to just suffer through the blue balls, and wait out the timer until the blocking spells kicked back on. Even though there was no telling when he'd next get the chance. Even though the knowledge she was watching him from afar, both his physical body as well as his mental struggle, that she had so much power and he was helpless before her made his cock twitch and tingle with excitement. Even though his balls ached so bad and he was so backed up, he was dripping pre-cum just from the knowledge that he could, however briefly, touch himself right now.

His resolve lasted a grand total of ten seconds. He shot his load after only three strokes. He sank to his knees as he hosed down his floor, gasping and bucking into his hand. He felt Mel's laughter echo across his mind, amused at how quickly he'd caved. She'd won again at the game of Nick's sexual torment. At least this time she'd been merciful enough to grant him a cherished release. As friends with benefits went, he supposed he could do worse.

12