All Comments on 'Melt'

by TessAdair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Hey there!

I think this story was absolutely phenomenal; that very important tension that is drowned in 99% of the stories here, is just perfectly done in yours.

I hope you continue writing, because that was just the best I've ever read.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 9 years ago
Lots here for such a short piece.

You turn a phrase well. I like the tone and perspective. Would have liked to see the transsexual character fleshed out a bit more. This left me curious and interested enough to keep an eye open for more of your stories. 4 stars from me. There's just not enough here to warrant 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Such intimacy and eroticism. I love the way you speak, I imagined you were whispering

all of this into my ear as you gently held me.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksalmost 9 years ago
You certainly melted me..

This is truly a remarkable story, so beautifully written, with a depth and intimacy that is surprising for such a short piece. I would have loved to read more but was thankful you'd shared what you did. Please post more. Yours is the kind of voice I keep coming to Literotica to find - a treasure, a gift, a slice of life for the tasting.

lesbearlesbearalmost 9 years ago
why only 4.07 stars?

This little story brought back great memories for me. There is absolutely nothing in the world better than true love making while stoned. I'm usually not into the whole voyeurism thing but I think the descriptions of being lost in the moment was quite beautiful.

Halcyon_FluxHalcyon_Fluxalmost 9 years ago
Breathless

Really enjoyed these two and the voyeur element was a nice touch. Your pacing is spot on. I like shorts that go straight into the action and tell the stories of the characters through sex. Hot :)

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely gorgeous. One of my deepest fantasies. Xxxxx

Mushroom_Without_the_Tip42069Mushroom_Without_the_Tip420698 months ago

I thought the story was great. Honestly I wanna live this story out in real life. I enjoy the fact that they both praise each other. It shows that some people actually care. Delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous