All Comments on 'Melting the Ice Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loving It!

Mugsy, thank you much for the goalie story! Although I am a die hard Brodeur fan (have been since he came up from the minors to our team), there is no denying that the "King" is just a freaking hottie. Besides, I just have a thing for goalies and that intensity that comes with them. I am loving this story, and Hayden needs to pull his head out of his butt! Cannot wait to see how this plays out.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Nice job Mugsy!

Let's hope Hayden's quick enough to catch her... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mugsy....You are absolutely Amazing!!!!

I just love all of your stories and you never fail to amaze me with your writing talents and story telling!!! I can't wait for Chapter 3. I hope Hayden makes it in time to catch Natalie. Best of luck as you begin working your two new jobs, I'm going to miss your frequent postings! Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent with all of us!

~S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

as always ur hockey stories are great. i can't wait until the next chapter to find out what was wrong with Hayden.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
:)

i was so excited to see your latest chapter. nice one!! i wonder what is wrong with Hayden? can't wait to find out. more please.... :)

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Love it! Love it! Don't have anything else to say LOL

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15about 14 years ago
drat...

Sidney is a complete tool... and if he's a representation of who I think he is... can you have him get hit by a bus or something... he irritates me. He doesn't need to die or anything, just get hurt*

C'mon Lindy, what's the deal here buddy...

GREAT chapter!!

Can't wait for the next installment!

marklionmarklionabout 14 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

Mugsy you wrote another great chapter about Natalie and Hayden. I think Sydney is a jerk and needs to be put in a trash can for some of the things that he had said to Natalie in this chapter. I'm still curious about Hayden and why he left her all night to fend for herself at the charity auction. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A guy who thinks he's God's gift to the world that plays for the Rangers ... gee, can't imagine who that could be. ;) He's actually one of my favorite players cause he's so wacked, but when it comes to hotties, there are few on the same level as "Hayden" ... other than maybe the other "Hayden," lol. I just can't understand all the people who don't like the hockey stories. The sheer number of them should clue these women in to what the rest of us already know ... hockey players are hot hot hot! Thanks so much for all these stories. It's a shame you'll be taking a break but I guess that just means PennLady will have to step it up! :p

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. I loved that you worked Walden's into the story, and Tabby. I am guessing that Hayden was distant because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself, like the first night at the bar, if he was too close to Natalie. But then again, she also asked him not to leave her alone at the event. I could not imagine being in her shoes and being in that awkward alone position at an event like that. I don't like to gamble, and it doesn't sounds like Nat does either, so what else would there be for a girl like her to do at an event like that other than feel weird?? And ohhh, maybe you can have Sidney get traded to another team so that Hayden could later kick his ass. Although he may have to do it sooner rather than later if Sid keeps it up.... and I'm also curious about what Sid did to cause Louisa to say what she said about Natalie....

Thanks for taking the time to write amidst the business of your new jobs!

Dinora3228Dinora3228about 14 years ago
Cruel, so cruel

and I love it, I love a good bit of emotional angst. Hadyen is a jerk for allowing excuses to take him away from Natalie. I hope his team members (the appropriate ones) and their partners really take him to task over his behaviour. I hope Natalie doesn't let him off easily; it fact I'm expecting her to 'be over him' (at least for the next little bit).

Good now that I've got that off my chest maybe I can go back to sleep!

Thank-you MugsyB for another wonderful chapter.

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 14 years ago
AmAzing

Love love love it.. I really hate SA.. I know this is fiction but I'm just so certain it's how he acts on and off the ice - jacka$$¥. great work yet again!! I just hope

things get cleared up

with nat and HL..

Good for you to get two jobs.. Bad for us faithful readers who wouldn't be getting much of MugsyB on our reading list..

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
How could I overlook....

In my last comment I was gushing about how clever you were to work in Walden's and Tabby... and it hadn't even dawned on me that you also included... Lucas Samson! For some reason this morning I randomly put two and two together. You and PennLady are genius! I'm glad to know he can be a nice guy. This definitely sets the stage for something interesting for Lucas in the future...

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 14 years ago
Great stuff

I don't follow hockey at all but I love your work! You characters are very realistic. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful work

i love your stories, it portrays, jealousy, love, etc. all the juicy elements needed in a romance series. please continue to write, i am hoping to see more wonderful stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

I feel sorry for Natalie, but I'm sure they'll work it out!

Good chapter, though :)

I also liked how you featured Tabby from Game Misconduct! :)

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

13. Melting the Ice (HL and Natalie):

http://www.literotica.com/s/melting-the-ice-ch-03

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Complicated chapter

A complicated chapter. This couple needs to talk a lot and clarify many things.

5 * for you.

My condolences to the families of the victims of the Fort Lauderdale shooting.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES