Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Does this bother you?” Abigail asked. Her elbows were on the table, her hands together, and her head rested on a temple of fingers. She raised a pointed eyebrow. Richie glanced around, willing his eyes to focus.

“Where’s Melvin and Tina?” Richie replied, trying to shake off the feeling of his growing erection between Abigail’s toes. She began to rub him through his pants. Bolts of pleasure plowed through Richie’s groin.

“Do you really want them to come back right now?” Abigail said.

“No,” Richie said with a curt breath.

“That’s the smartest thing I’ve heard all day,” Abigail replied and tightened the hold her toes had on him. She’d always thought Richie was cute, and who knew when she’d get another chance to play with him? Abigail was never one to pass up an opportunity presented to her.

Richie gripped his beer mug and took another swallow, allowing the senses of the Abby’s foot rubbing his boner under the table to soothe him. He knew this was Melvin’s ex wife and a woman that he shouldn’t come near with a ten foot pole. Only his ten INCH pole (he wished... actually more around six and a third, but who’s counting?) was begging her to make it squirt goo all down his leg.

“I’ve always had a bit of a thing for you, Richie,” Abby whispered from across the table. “Sometimes, when Melvin fucked me, I wished it was you. I pretended it was your big dick inside me, and that was the only way I could cum. I’d think about you sticking your cock between my tits and you pumping until you came on my chest and my face. That’s what I want.”

Abigail smiled as she observed the expression on Richie Golding’s face and knew that she had him. Men were so easy to manipulate. One down and one to go.

The image of Richie titty-fucking Abigail came to life vividly inside of his head, and boy oh boy, was it a doozy. He felt his cock blossom in his pants, her toes stroking him through the fabric, his penis struggling to break free of its restraints. His hands gripped the end of the table, and he blew a quick breath through his teeth.

He hoped no one in the cafe chanced a glance at his direction at this particular moment because they’d figure he was either having a heart attack or busting a nut. Richie pictured Abby’s massive, round breasts pressed against his cock on either side and a look of sheer ecstasy on Abigail’s face as he thrust again and again, his balls sliding back and forth on the top of her stomach. He imagined his cum splattering along her chest and on to her face, her mouth open to catch what it could, her tongue licking her bottom lip.

His cock spurted in his pants, and Richie felt a wet warmth spill down his leg. He knew that he’d probably have a wet spot on the outside of his pants now, but at the moment, he didn’t care one bit. The fucking woman had probably given him a foot fetish for the rest of his life.

“That was fun,” Abby said with a toothy smile. “Now it’s my turn.”

***

Tina bent over in Melvin’s face, the strap of her pink thong pulled to one side while Melvin ate out her ass with wild abandon. Meanwhile, the pigtailed waitress had pulled her apron and skirt up over her legs and was working at her pussy with both hands, one plunging fingers into her tight wet hole, the other rubbing and teasing her clit.

Melvin spread Tina’s firm cheeks with his hands and tickled the area around her asshole with his tongue. Even Tina’s ass smelled like apples; she was undoubtedly thorough with the use of her body wash in the shower.

“Uncle Melvin, yeah, yeah, lick my asshole, yeah,” Tina crowed, and Melvin obliged her, his tongue cramming into her tight rectum. Tina moaned and grabbed her calfs with her hands. Her white shorts were wrapped around her ankles in a bundle of clothing, and she planned on having her thong in the same position in a few moments. First, she wanted to enjoy the sensation of Melvin licking her ass. She wasn’t sure why, but guys tossing her salad made her so damn wet. She’d discovered this after her senior year of high school when one of the guys in her cheerleading squad had surprised her as she was climbing out of the pool one afternoon by pulling down her suit bottom and shoving his tongue up her asshole. Funny enough, the guy ended up being a closet homosexual. Shame.

Tina stood up, and her ass moved away from Melvin’s face, his mouth and chin coated in a sheath of saliva. Melvin gave her ass a quick squeeze as she turned around to face him; it was firm and supple under his palm. Tina pushed her thong down her legs, bent to her knees and moved her concentration to undoing Melvin’s pants. Her eyes moved up to look into his.

“The moment of truth,” she said as she reached into Melvin’s pants to unleash his engorged man meat. Melvin held his breath. Every time a woman was about to see his penis for the first time, he felt a pang of nervousness. The fear of rejection was not covered by the love juice, he guessed. Tina pulled out his hard cock and considered it, licking her lips. She’d seen bigger, but this would definitely do the job. She cupped his balls and brought the head of the cock to her face.

“Hey there, li’l guy,” Tina said to his cock. “Wanna be friends?” It strained in her fingers, flexing.

“I think that’s a yes,” she said with a sly smile. Melvin laughed.

She turned again, her ass facing Melvin, and gripped his cock with one hand as she slid slowly onto it. Melvin groaned. He couldn’t believe that Tina was actually fucking him. She was easily the most beautiful girl he’d ever met, and his face burned with boiling lust. He wondered if even Courtney would be able to get him this turned on. His cock strained to grow harder as it tunneled into Tina’s tight pussy.

On the counter, the pigtailed waitress gasped. She hadn’t ever been this wet before, and the sight of the cute little curly haired blonde fucking the stud with the glasses in a reverse cowgirl position was almost too much to bear. Her fingers gained momentum, twirling and thrusting into her. She ground her teeth, the sensation from her fingers unbearably and unbelievably hot in her pussy.

Melvin’s eyes focused on Tina’s round ass clenching and unclenching and smacking against his thighs as she fucked him. At intervals, he could see his hard cock disappearing into her and then sliding out and then disappearing back into her as she slammed into him again. Her pussy was a perfect balance of tight and wet, and Melvin became overwhelmed by the feel of her.

He scooted one hand up her spine, stroking her back, feeling the sweat the began to accumulate there under his fingers. All he could see of her head was a mop of curly blonde hair bobbing cutely as she bounced on top of him. He moved his other hand up the curve of her hip and stomach and cupped her smooth breast. It wiggled under his hand as she bucked on him, and her tit was large enough to be more than just a handful. Melvin squeezed it, and Tina squealed in pleasure.

Soon Tina felt a flurry of tingles absorb her body. It began at the tips of her fingers and ends of her toes, and she had to place her hands against the sides of the stall for support. The tingles tickled up her arms and legs in waves, blanketing her in an ocean of trembling passion. She felt her orgasm build and build, her breaths becoming sharp and ragged, and then it swept over her, her eyes flying open, her mouth gasping for air as her body shook wildly in ecstasy.

The pigtailed waitress moaned from her perch on the bathroom counter, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

“Oh shit, Uncle Melvin, yeah!” Tina gasped in her trembling southern accent. She continued to shiver as she came on his throbbing cock. Her voice signaled the end for Melvin. The realization of who he was fucking, how and where and the fact that a stranger was watching them lit a fuse in his balls that ended with his erection spewing a fountain of cum into Tina’s spasming vaginal walls. He issued a long sigh through his teeth, blowing the hair up off Tina’s tanned shoulders.

Tina leaned back into him as their orgasms weakened and their sense was restored. Melvin felt his cock begin to wilt inside of her. Tina touched the side of his face with her hands. Her palms were soft and cool.

“Those college boys ain’t got nothin’ on you, Uncle Melvin,” she said and giggled. Melvin would have replied that no woman in the history of the world would ever have a thing on Tina, but he couldn’t find the strength to say anything. His tongue was dead in his mouth.

***

Richie’s big toe rubbed the inside of Abby’s slick pussy when he saw Tina returning to their table. He pulled it back suddenly, and Abby threw him a glare of disdain. She squirmed in angst.

“Tina,” he croaked, sitting up straight in his chair. Abby turned, caught the sight of Tina walking back towards them, and flashed her niece a bright smile. She straightened her panties. Richie kept his face down as slipped on his sock under the table and pried his foot back into his shoe.

“What happened?” Abby said to Tina as Tina sat down and scooted in her chair. Tina’s eyebrows raised, and she wore a look of confusion for a moment. Then realization hit her.

“Oh, with my roommate? Nothing. You know how Ashley can be. She’d lost her purse with all her credit cards, ya know? And I had to like verbally walk her through the apartment, helpin’ her find it.”

“You look a little flushed,” Abby said, swooping a bite of salad into her mouth with her fork. Tina narrowed her eyes, wondering how much her aunt might have figured out. Probably not much. Tina had ever considered her aunt to be the sharpest knife in the drawer... just the horniest.

“Well, it was an excitin’ conversation. You look flushed yourself,” Tina said. Abby shrugged, stabbing at a pile of lettuce.

“Storm must be making me nervous.”

“The whole world’s getting pissed on today,” Richie chimed in and finished off his beer. Tina and Abby both turned to look at him. He focused on the windows; he wasn’t sure if he could meet Tina’s eyes without blushing. The rain was still coming down hard. Tina and Abby exchanged glances, and Abby shrugged.

“Reasons not to drink,” she said, motioning towards Richie with her hand.

“What I miss?” asked Melvin as he made his way back to the table. He’d taken his time to make sure he’d put himself together before going back to lunch, and he felt that he and Tina had done a good job of it. If anything, his tie was on straighter now than when he had left to go to the bathroom. Everyone turned to look at him.

“Feeling better?” Richie said as Melvin took his seat. Melvin nodded, and it crossed his mind that Richie was wearing a strange expression on his face as if he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Melvin wondered what Abby had been up to while Tina and he were gone.

“Much better,” Melvin said, and he reached for his ice water. He caught a glance of Tina smiling at the corner of his eye. The pigtailed waitress showed up a moment later to bring everyone their entrees, asked if they needed anything else, and then vanished behind the kitchen door. Melvin and Tina glanced at each other as the waitress left. There was a certain color to her cheeks that had not been there before. Melvin noticed that neither Abigail or Richie asked the waitress where she had been for the last twenty minutes.

They sat and ate their lunch over small talk and polite conversation. Though having trouble keeping his mind sharp, Melvin observed that Richie was having trouble meeting everyone’s eyes, and Abigail seemed very smug towards him. Tina seemed bored but kept sending sly glances in his direction whenever she thought that Abby wasn’t looking. Melvin saw all of this through faltering eyes. All he could really think about was getting into his office, putting his head on his desk, and falling asleep. What had the witch said about being drained? He sure as hell felt drained of every last drop of energy. They finished eating, and Melvin glanced pointedly at his watch.

“Looks like we got to get back. Eh, Richie?”

Richie nodded vigorously, “Yep. Time to work.”

“We’ll walk you out,” Abby suggested and grabbed her coat. Melvin knew that she was up to something and had a good idea of what it might be. He wondered what it would be like to be on the other side of the coin for once. To be the man cheated with instead of the man cheated on. Sounded kinda nice.

As they made their way towards the door, Abigail pulled Melvin’s arm, putting them a step back behind both Tina and Richie. She looked at him with sharp eyes. A wicked grin curved the corners of her mouth.

“So, Mel. Are you sure you got to get right back? I mean, well... we could catch up on old times. We could get a room nearby where we could, you know, make up for lost time,” she said, rubbing his arm. Her breast pressed against his forearm as she leaned into him. It was not an unpleasant sensation.

He considered it for a moment. This was his chance for revenge, wasn’t it? To use Abby the way she had used him and then treat her like garbage. But the thought of fucking her just didn’t appeal to him. She disgusted him, not turned him on. And did he really want to be on the same level as the lawn boy that had destroyed every last shred of his dignity, every last sliver of confidence he’d ever had? Melvin realized that the only way to get revenge on Abigail would be to reject her as she had rejected him. She’d fucked some kid, left him and moved on to the next cash cow she could dig her filthy claws into and suck out dollar bills while probably fucking other kids. Now, he would reject her and move on with his life, putting her behind him forever. He wanted nothing to do with her, ever again.

“I don’t think so. But tell your husband that I say hi and to get out while he has some pride left,” Melvin said, pulled free of Abigail’s arm, and walked away.

Her mouth dropped open, and she was so shocked, she didn’t even hear Tina stifling a bark of laughter.

***

“Are you ok?” Richie asked from what seemed like the other side of the world. Melvin didn’t answer; instead, he grabbed at the concrete wall of the parking garage to break his fall as his knees buckled. Stars flittered in front of his eyes, and he couldn’t breath.

A car pulled up next to them. The door opened.

“Get him in,” a woman’s voice said. It sounded like Bridget Briswell, his lawyer. But how did she know where he was?

“Brenda?” Richie asked.

“No, stupid ass. I’m Bridget. Help me get him in the car.” Melvin felt hands grip him under his armpits, and the world went black.

12