All Comments on 'Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 10'

by 100 Angry Bananas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bit too short

after all that climax and it ends just like that... ending is a little bit undeserving for such a good story

but still good work though

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good ending

I really liked the ending of this. Melvin made the choice I would have made. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good ending for a good story

I thought this was a very fitting ending for the story. I've enjoyed all the chapters, and I like the way the conclusion hints at the possibility of a continuation in the future. I'd be interested in reading more adventures of Melvin and Morgan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow...bad sad

Wow...I have to say that this was one of the best series' that I've ever read on this site; I was totally enthralled from start to finish. The sex scenes were great, the variety between chapters was phenomenal, and the build-up was totally intesnse. However, the only gripe that I have is that the ending was so sad! I mean, Melvin really should have ended up with Courtney! I was sort of thinking that perhaps Courtney was the one girl who actually wasn't affected by the spell of the potion, and perhaps the last orgy scene was simply a hallucination of Melvin's, and in reality he just needed to come to the conclusion that it was love that was truly important, not lust. I guess that I'm just sort of a hopeless romantic that way, but in any event, it was a truly kickass series! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Read, Great Mix

I enjoyed the story very much. One of the best I've had the pleasure of reading here.

While the romantic side of me hoped Courtney would work out, I knew the "witch" was the "right" choice. GREAT job! Looking forward to your other stories.

And for other authors: Take a page from this story... THIS is some of the best in erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sad... story

it was a grt story, melvin made the right decision.

though if i was melvin at first, i would want courtney to watch a movie or something, not at an ex strip club.

just to the folks out there, beware and think what's ahead of u and dont drink too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome, just plain awesome

I love my happy endings, and this story is no different. Masterfully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great read

Really enjoyed reading this 10 chapter story. In particular I like it when I can't predict what will happen next and I definately didn't see that ending comming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Choice

I personally believe he should have gone with Bridget, she seemed the right person for him in the end. Wild side, but still had his best interests at heart. And being a guy I liked that she a had twin sister, it doesn't get much better...except the name thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great writing

Saying it's superior to most of the stuff we can find here might not be saying much, so I'll just repeat what I wrote in the title and say this is really good writing. Smart and well crafted.

...but the romantic in me is too strong. I just feel the ending is sad. Courtney was the one for him, and the way chapter 9 ended is ultimately unfair. The glimpses you gave us into her personality before don't match the image Melvin comes away with, certainly. And Morgan is basically like Abigail, manipulating Melvin to her own ends in a selfish way. And that really affects my appreciation of the story, which is why I can't give it a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

I think the story is a great one. A good twist at the end some might have seen coming, but all in all a great story.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
Great Series

Loved the series. You showed real creativity in the plot twists and the sex scene were hot. I didn't care for the first chapter but saw that the series was highly rated so pressed on and I was well rewarded. How would I have ended it? Well, I love redheads so Courtney was where I wanted him to be. I agree with another poster that Bridget (or was it Brenda) would have been a good choice. The witch -well - how can you argue with that great final scene? Thanks for sharing a well crafted story.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
A real fun read!

Thoroughly enjoyable. A marvelous cast of characters. Enough predictability in the plot to make the occasional twists and turns jar me out of my complacency. A good balance of personality conflicts, confused introspection, sex, and action. Chapter 9 in particular left me a little breathless. All in all, a very skillful concoction of realism and fantasy. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great series

it was a truly great series, wonderful thought into each chapter. But what is with these types of stories always having that unbearable moment? looking back to see Courtney like that, what the hell? I've been in a position like that before, why would you put your character there? A man as considerate and emotionally in touch with himself would be much more likely to slit his wrists right there then calmly go find the witch...

RakknorRakknorover 11 years ago
Disappointed

I read through all the chapters and up until the last chapter, I enjoyed it. The ending of last chapter and then this chapter just made me feel like I wasted my time reading this story. It could have all been done in one chapter. Now, if it had gotten with Courtney or the Briswell sisters, then it would have been worth reading all the chapters. But, making Courtney out to be a gangbanging slut just made me loose my interest in the story. I really didn't read this last chapter. I skimmed through it to see if something might have happened, only to be continuously disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You blew it

You totally threw away all the goodwill of the reader in the last chapter and a half.

Courtney was obviously Melvin's redemption and best choice. Turning her suddenly into some slut was short sighted and inconsistent.

You haven't developed the witch enough for her to be a logical plot device or choice.

I'd try rewriting the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read

I like the story a lot. But I had a feeling he was gonna choose the witch. But I think Courtney was the one for him. Also she didn't seem like a slut to me. I don't know if it was the potion or what, but you ruined the story for me by having her take all those cocks. I could have lived with it if she only fucked Melvin and the other girls. I give it a 7 out of 10. Could have a 10/10 if you hadn't ripped Melvin and the readers hearts out. Otherwise a pretty good read. Also Tina would have been my second choice mainly because of the incest angle, even though they are not related anymore, incest to me is fucking hot!!!! Plus im an uncle and having someone calling me uncle while fucking would really get my motor running. Especially if she was a teenager. Anyway thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Corny finish

timothynoullettimothynoulletover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story series and if you ever choose to continue I look forward to seeing it

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Last chapter and a bit completely ruined this story. You flushed it down the drain with that random orgy and needlessly turning the sweetheart into a complete slut.

Courtney was set up throughout as "the" girl, unless he actually fell for Bridgett. I can understand a last minute swing on a story, but the way this was done just pisses off your readers. I hate to write off authors, but with the way this one ended, I don't think I'll be reading any more of your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous