Member of the Club: Noon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my hands to his cod piece and began unsnapping the snaps. I removed his cod piece entirely freeing his hard cock and shaved balls. I looked up into his eyes, as I ran my tongue up and down his hard cock. I then took his cock in my mouth and began sucking his cock head deeply. I used one of my hands to slowly stroke his hard cock shaft, and the other hand to massage his balls. He seemed to really enjoy my work, because he let out a deep moan of pleasure. I continued to suck his cock head, as I ran my tongue around his crown and over his piss slit, eliciting another deep moan of satisfaction from James. I kept making eye contact with him, as I then began to bob my head up and down his cock shaft sucking the entire length in my mouth. I continued this action, as I sucked his cock as hard as I could.

James had placed his hand on my head and guided my to a pace the he preferred. I adapted my pace to what he wanted, and began to speed up my suction. I then deep throated his entire cock. I took his cock head all the way into my throat and began to swallow around his cock head. James moaned louder than ever as he enjoyed my throat muscles working over his cock head. I continued swallowing around his cock head until I needed air. I then drew my head back along his cock shaft, sucking as I went until I just had his cock head in my mouth.

I then started the whole process over again. James moaned out, "Fuck, boy. You really know how to work a hard cock. I need to have you teach the puppies and reds how to do this. I'll have Dan get with you, and set up a training session for you to teach all the bottoms how to suck cock."

I moaned out an affirmative answer around his cock, as I continued to work his hard cock head. I then went back to bobbing my head up and down his hard cock shaft. James apparently had reached his limit, because he then moaned loudly, as he said, "Open wide, boy. Cause I'm about to cum."

I then began to really bob my head up and down on his cock shaft, sucking as hard as I could. James moaned loudly, as I felt the first spurt of his hot cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, as I continued to suck his hard cock. I was still bobbing my head up and down his hard cock, as his cock continued to shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my mouth. I moaned as I swallowed it all. I was still massaging his balls and stroking his cock. My stroking of his cock helped me force all of his cum out of his hard cock and into my waiting mouth. I moaned as I felt the last drop of cum fall into my mouth.

I continued to suck on his cock as hard as I could. I knew that he would soon want to fuck my ass, and that it was my job to get him hard again. I drew my head back to suck hard on his cock head. I began to really working his cock head with my tongue licking over it, as I sucked on it hard. James was moaning again, as we heard a knock at the door. James yelled out, "What?"

I then heard Dan's voice as he opened the door, saying, "Hey, dude. Just needed to find out if you had a chance to talk...with Ben."

Dan's voice trailed off as he saw me worshipping James' cock. I smiled around James' cock, as I continued to suck the cock head. I then went back to bobbing my head up and down, sucking hard along his cock shaft. Dan needed a moment to collect his thoughts. James cut him off by saying, "Yeah, I talked with him. I'll bring him up after dinner and we'll have a real talk, after he is off duty. Oh, yeah. Before I forget, you need to get with this boy and set up a class so he can teach all the puppies and reds how to properly suck a cock. The members who want to learn a thing or two can come too, but it should be mandatory for puppies and reds. "

Dan finally composed himself and nodded to James, saying, "Ok, I'll handle it," as he left and shut the door behind him. I could feel James' cock begin to get hard again. I ran my tongue over his piss slit, as I went back to sucking his cock head. James then chuckled and said, "Ok, boy. Time for you to put that tongue to good use in my ass. Take my pants off."

I reached up and began to unbutton his pants, as I continued to suck his cock head. James laughed at my multi-tasking. I got his pants undone and let them fall to the floor. I finally let James' cock out of my mouth, with one final lick up his piss slit. James then turned around and presented me with his smooth ass cheeks and asshole. I grabbed both of his ass cheeks and pulled them apart, before burying my face between them. I began to tease around his asshole with my tongue. James let out a deep moan, as he enjoyed my tongue work.

I continued teasing his asshole, until James grunted before grabbing my head and forcing my face deeper between his ass cheeks, saying, "No more teasing, boy. Stick your tongue in my ass."

I smiled as I forced my tongue into James' puckered asshole. I moaned into his asshole, as I began to slowly tongue fuck him, with an in and out motion. James moaned loudly, as he enjoyed my wet tongue going in and out of his asshole. I then switched to burying my tongue in his asshole as far as I could get it, and moving it from left to right as fast as I could. James moaned again, as he felt this new technique, saying, "Fuck. Now I have to have you teach a class on licking ass, too."

I moaned another affirmative answer into his asshole, as I continued licking him from left to right. I then switched again to moving my tongue up and down, with my tongue still buried as deep as I could get it. I could see James' cock was now rock hard. I moaned, as I thought of it being buried deep in my ass. I continued licking with an up and down motion, until James had enough. He then pulled my face from between his ass cheeks, and said, "Alright boy. Time for me to fuck your ass."

I smiled up at him and said, "Yes, Sir," as innocently as I could. I kept my eyes as big and innocent looking as I thought possible, for a boy who had just expertly sucked him off, sucked his cock back to hardness, and then licked his asshole with skill.

James smirked at me, as he liked my impromptu acting performance. He looked at me and said, "Go over and stand right there." I stood up and walked to where he was pointing. I saw a strange wooden contraption, that was padded in black leather and had wrist and ankle cuffs at four points. I was unsure what I was supposed to do, so I just stood there, and waited. James cam up behind me and had me bend over a padded raised section, so it would support my middle. He then attached my hands to each of the leather wrist cuffs, keeping my arms spread out and immobile. Lastly, he attached the ankle cuffs, that caused me to keep my legs spread wide.

I was now held securely with my wrists and ankles held tightly in leather straps. My ass was pushed out, as I was positioned my the pad that held me in a bent over standing position. I could tell that this was a device used to allow James complete access to fuck a bottom boy or punish him, depending on his needs. I hoped I was about to get fucked and not spanked. My train of thought was cut off, as James placed a leather padded blindfold over my eyes leaving me completely blind. I heard my breathing increase, as I was now completely at his mercy.

I felt James run his hands over my ass cheeks, then place a hard open handed spank to both of my ass cheeks. I jumped and yelped at the sudden smack to my bubble butt. James moaned out, "Oh, I could spank this cute ass all day and night. But I think we should do that another time. Right now I want to fuck your cute ass."

I moaned as I heard his intentions. I felt his hands pry my ass cheeks apart. I then felt his warm breath on my puckered hole. I moaned when I felt his wet tongue begin to probe into my ass. I love being rimmed. I relaxed my asshole, and pushed my ass out to give him better access.. I heard him chuckle at my actions. He continued to lick deep into my ass, as I moaned quietly. I felt his hand reach around and massage my balls. He gave me balls a rough tug, as he withdrew his tongue and stood up behind me.

I felt his hard cock running up and down between my ass cheeks, as he toyed and teased me. I whimpered, as I felt a string of precum rub onto my ass. I wanted that hard cock deep in my ass. He then whispered to me, "What do you want, boy? Tell me what you need."

I moaned out, pleadingly, "I want you to fuck my ass, Sir. Please shove your hard cock up my ass. Please fuck me, Sir."

James chuckled, as he pressed his hard cock head against my asshole, saying, "Is this what you want, boy? Do you want my hard cock buried in your ass? Beg for it, boy."

I begged and plead, "Please, fuck me, Sir. Please, fuck my ass. I need your hard cock deep in my ass."

James moaned, as I felt him slowly press his cock head into my ass. I moaned, as I felt his hard cock head slide into my ass with a satisfying "pop." James continued to slowly force his cock all the way into my ass. I moaned and whimpered at his slow pace. Inch by inch, James pressed his hard cock into my ass. I was loosing my mind at his slow pace. I wanted him to plunge his hard cock all the way into my ass and fuck me roughly.

James kept pushing his hard cock into my ass, until his cock was buried in my ass balls deep. I tried to push back into him, desperate for a good hard ass fuck. But James stayed still, and the restraints kept me immobile. I knew he was punishing me in my own way. He knew I liked to be fucked hard and fast. James then began to withdraw his hard cock, as slow as he had pushed into me. I moaned again, when I felt his cock head come to rest just inside my ass. He then pushed back into me, keeping his pace excruciatingly slow.

I was beside myself with want and need, as he continued to torture me with his slow pace. He stopped pressing into me, once he was all the way inside me again. He then began withdrawing his cock from my ass, again. I was whimpering loudly now. I began to beg again, "Please, Sir. Fuck me harder. I need your cock to pound my ass. Fuck me rough and deep, Sir. Please."

James chuckled again behind me, saying, "Oh, you want me to fuck your ass faster and harder than this? You want me to pound your boy ass with my hard cock? Do you want me to pump my hot cum deep in your ass? Come on, boy. Beg for my hard cock."

I begged again, saying, "Yes, Sir. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Pump my ass full of your hot cum. I need it bad, Sir."

James moaned as he listened to my pleas. I actually felt his hard cock "jump" and twitch inside me, as he liked what he heard. He then grabbed my hips tightly and shoved his full length of hard cock deep into my ass. I gasped and moaned in pleasure. James then set a hard and demanding pace, as he roughly fucked my ass. I was loving this. I loved it when a hot guy pounded my ass. The feeling of having my ass taken roughly and my force always made me feel like the dirty cock slut I was.

James was moaning and grunting as he was fucking my ass with all his might. I was held securely in place, and his hard and fast thrusts were making the chains attached to my cuffs rattle. I felt my whole body quake, as I was shook by his hard thrusting cock. I was moaning in pleasure, as James continued his assault on my ass. His hard cock plunging in and out of my ass, had my hard cock swinging up and down, smacking my stomach. I felt my own precum hit my stomach as my cock was repeatedly smacked against my stomach.

It was clear to me that James loved to roughly fuck a boy's ass. I knew from personal experience, that he would likely not allow me to cum. I didn't care. All I wanted was for him to fuck my ass as hard as possible, and then fill my insides with his hot cum. I knew I was just his type. A young boy, like the puppies and reds here at the resort, was always in his sights to take and fuck roughly. I imagined all the boy that he must have dragged in here, and fucked until he was through with them. He the probably sent them scampering away, naked and with their asses full of his hot cum.

I had also heard of his proclivities for BDSM. Seeing how he dressed, I figured that was true. I wondered what it would be like to submit to his will. The thought of being used and abused my James, had me both turned on and slightly afraid. I made a mental note, to ask Tim about what it was like when I saw him later tonight. But I then turned my attention back to James' massively hard cock, as it continued to plunge in and out of my ass. I moaned again, as a wave of pleasure crashed over me.

James growled out, "Is this what you like, boy? A big hard cock slamming into your ass? Tell me what I'm doing, boy. Tell me how much of a slut you really are to enjoy when a man shoves his hard cock up your ass. "

I moaned back, "Yes, Sir. I love having a hard cock shoved up my ass. You are fucking me hard in my ass, Sir. I'm a slut, that loves a hard cock in my ass, Sir. I love it when a real man fucks my ass rough and deep. It makes me feel so dirty, when I feel a man's hot cum shooting into my ass, but I love it. Please keep fucking me, Sir. Fill my ass with your hot cum. Please, Sir."

James continued his deep anal rampage of my young body. He was breathing heavy and knew that soon he would cum deep into my boy hole. He wanted to hear my moans as he fucked my hard and shot his hot cum up my ass. He had fucked me once before, but now he had heard the stories of how much of a true cock slut I had become. He wanted to punish my ass for being such a dirty little cock slut. I took everything he gave me, and begged for more. I loved being degraded. I had yet to reach my limit on how much hard cock I could take.

I had no real idea on how many hard cocks had been shoved up my ass in the past 24 hours. I thought back to the party last night when I was fucked in my ass by four different cocks as I sucked four different cocks. I had no idea how much cock I sucked and how many times I was fucked during the night and morning with Wayne, Bruce, and little Timmy. I still smiled as I remembered Tim and I fucking ourselves with the massive double headed dildo, as we each sucked Wayne and Bruce's hard cocks. I was also turned on when I thought of them making Tim and I 69, as they roughly fucked our asses.

I remembered taking both Ken and Alex's cocks up my ass, as I sucked off Wayne and Bruce. That was hot. I do love a good gang bang. Then there was Antione's hard cock up my ass in the massage room. Then Ken and Alex in the massage room, as one fucked my ass and I sucked off the other. I had definitely had fun. I started to wonder if I could organize a nice gang bang for myself. The thought of being fucked again and again, until I was actually exhausted turned me on immensely. Then I thought of tonight when Antione, Alex, Ken, Tim, at least two other twinks, and I would be going at it.

I moaned as I imagined the activities we could do. I had never been involved in an actual orgy before. With six other guys oiled up and ready for hot sex, I knew I was going to have loads of hot cum pumped inside me. My mind was forced back to the present as James doubled his pace of fucking my ass. I felt his rough ass pounding take on a new frantic pace, as I guessed he was nearing his orgasm. I was proved to be right, when he suddenly, slammed his hard cock in as far as it would go. I felt his hard cock twitch, as I smiled and moaned in excitement.

I then felt a giant load of hot cum erupt from James' hard pulsing cock. I clinched my asshole as tight as I could, as James plunged his hard cock in and out of my ass pumping his hot man seed deep inside me. I was breathing hard, as James' pace slowed down. I felt the last spurts of cum fly from his cock and into my ass. I moaned as I felt him keep pumping his softening cock in and out of me. James had slowed down to a more leisurely pace, as he continued to work his cock in and out of my cum filled ass.

I expected any time now for James to pull his cock out of me, but he just kept pumping my ass in a slow and steady pace. I moaned quietly as I guessed that he intended to keep fucking my ass until he got hard again. I clinched my asshole as tight as I could, to help the process along. James chuckled deeply, as he said, "Oh, yeah. I aint done with your ass yet. I'm gonna pump my cock into your ass until I get hard again. Then I'm gonna fuck you hard until I pump another load of my man seed into you. How does that sound, boy?"

I moaned out, "It sounds great, Sir. Please use my ass to get hard again. I love being fucked long and hard, Sir."

James continued with his slow and steady pace of fucking my ass. I concentrated on how amazing it felt to have his softened cock sliding in and out of my cum slick ass. I felt that my insides were slippery with hot cum. It felt like someone had lubed my ass inside and out. I guess James actually had done just that, I said to myself. I had reached a point were I was able to take a hard cock up my ass using only spit as lube. I much preferred it this way. I loved it when a guy used his tongue to lube my asshole with his spit, before plunging his hard cock into me.

But I also thoroughly enjoy Antione's warm oil ass pounding from earlier today. I moaned as I remembered how slick and slippery I was, when Antione's hard cock slid easily into my ass. James took my moans as a sign that I was really enjoying his slow fucking of my ass. He moaned out, "Oh, don't you worry, boy. I'm going to fuck you long and hard real soon."

I guessed it would probably make him mad if I admitted that my mind had wondered. So I simply answered, "Thank you, Sir."

I felt the customary twitch of James' cock in my ass, as I knew he would now be growing back to full hardness. I moaned as I felt his cock begin to grow hard. It was an amazing feeling to have a soft cock in my ass, and to feel it slowly grow hard and long filling my ass completely. I moaned again, as I felt my ass was now properly filled with hard cock, as I hoped it always would be. I was always happiest when I had a hard cock shoved up my ass.

I then felt James reach up and release my wrist cuffs, while still keeping his hard cock buried in my ass. I smirked as I wondered how he would manage to release my ankles, while keeping his cock inside me. I was disappointed when I felt him withdraw his hard cock from my ass, as he released my ankles from the cuffs. I whimpered at the loss of his cock. James chuckled. He then led me over to a chair and pushed me down in a seated position. He then grabbed my legs and folded my legs up to my chest so that my asshole was sticking out.

He then plunged his hard cock back into my ass, as he held my legs to my chest. I moaned loudly as I enjoyed this new position for having my ass fucked. I grabbed my legs and helped to keep them in place, as James started to really pound in my ass harder and harder. I was moaning loudly now, as I felt this new position allowed for a really deep cock plunging of my ass. I also felt that the position caused my asshole to be held tight if I kept my legs together. It felt amazing to be fucked like this. I also still had the blindfold on, so that added to my excitement.

James was breathing hard as he plunged his cock in and out of my ass. He now had stopped holding my legs up and was bracing his arms on the chair's armrests. He used the armrests to hold his upper body in place as he roughly fucked my ass. The force of his hard thrusts was causing the chair to rock back and forth. I only hoped we would not tip over, as that might cause us to have to stop to reposition ourselves. I was having too much fun being fucked like this to want to move, at least until James pumped another load of his hot cum into my ass.

I could hear James' breathing match my own moans, as he continued to viciously pound my ass. I was moaning and groaning, as James was really plunging his hard cock deep into my ass. I noticed that I was unable to clinch my asshole in this position, given that my legs were already pressed together tightly. I wondered how tight my asshole felt to James, in this position. But I guessed from his deep moans and loud breathing, that he was enjoying himself.