Member of the Club: Noon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James' grunts and breathing increased in volume, as he continued to roughly fuck my ass. I was moaning like the little cock slut that I was, as I enjoyed his hard cock plunging in and out of my ass. James then slammed his hard cock into my ass, as hard as he could. He practically screamed out a moan, as he felt his orgasm crash over him. I felt a river of cum flow from his hard cock and into my ass. I moaned as I felt spurt after spurt of his hot cum spray into me. I moaned as I felt James continue to pump his cock in and out of my ass, as he milked his cum into me.

I felt the last drops of cum, flow into my ass. James then caught his breath, and slid his softened cock out of my ass. I moaned at the tingly feeling in my freshly fucked ass. James then said, "Ok, boy. You can take off the blindfold now."

I let my legs fall to the ground and took the blindfold off of my head. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light. I then stood up and stretched my legs. I hummed in contentment as I enjoyed the feeling in my ass. James was busy getting dressed, as he said. "Ok, that was fun, but I got stuff to do and puppies to punish."

With that he opened the door and I followed him out. I was still completely naked. I walked down the hallway totally at ease, as I enjoyed my endorphin high. I must have had a stupid satisfied grin on my face, because I saw Wayne walking towards me. He smirked as he passed me, saying, "How many loads of James' cum did you take, boy?"

I continued walking as I smirked, saying, "Two in my ass and one in my mouth."

I sighed as I continued walking around, as I heard Wayne chuckle behind me. I saw a clock on a wall, and realized dinner was in an hour. I decided to get a shower, then go eat. I wanted to be nice and clean for our orgy tonight. I hummed to myself as I thought of the night ahead.