All Comments on 'Memoirs of Kitty Siam Ch. 49'

by kitty_siam

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Great addition. I guessed this was the direction you were heading, and it is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Series

Good twist but I hope that Kitty is coming back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoying your story

Very nice comeback for Kitty. Sure the previous chapter was a dark one. I was wondering how you were going to pull this out. This story is titled "Memoirs of Kitty Siam". You can't kill off the main character and continue with the "Memoirs". Nicely done.

For all you nay sayers out there, give this writer a break. It appears that this is her first story. And she's writing in English which is NOT her primary language. I think she's doing an excellent job.

For Aya, please reconsider your plans to cut this story short due to the nay sayers. Remember the silent majority.

pjebpjebalmost 8 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

And like Anonymous I do hope that you reconsider and NOT cut this story short. Too often the vast majority of the people who read this feel that the writer has nerves of steel, the drive of a dynamo, and the perseverance of a saint. the ones that respond with trash often are too scared to post anything themselves but feel it is their obligation to be mean, cruel and nasty to those who are brave enough to put their writings before the public because they feel that they have written something worthwhile. You have an EXCELLENT story here---PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE WITH IT !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous