All Comments on 'Memoirs of Kitty Siam Ch. 52'

by kitty_siam

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
FknRaFknRaalmost 8 years ago
hmm

;-p

In a world of genetics, I wonder how much of us is nature/genetic memory vs nurture. And how big of a sample would you need to cook up a new batch. And would Osaka Eugenics be big enough/ spread out enough to continue their enterprises after the main headquarters was kaboomed. And could/did they get their hands on a sample of pre-Maew DNA? Was her makeup stored in a memory bank or did they just have multiple copies made in separate areas of the same station? Is she a backup, the first one wasn't delivered properly so they had to make a second one to fulfill the order? so many open questions... not a cliffhanger, but something that genuinely makes me wonder, but such is my nature.

Bravo. Bellissimo. Fantabulous.

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Hmm Reply

A bird is not taught to build a nest, nor is a dog in the wild taught to chase a squirrel or a rabbit. These are things are part of their genetic make up. Many other animals have similar survival mechanisms encoded in their DNA to ensure the continuation of their species. This is similar to the way that the Resurrection Protocol works with the Annunaki Royal family, though this is a protocol that is engineered into their DNA and not passed on by birth. It was however passed along when Maew’s DNA was used in the cloning process for Kitty.

Osaka Eugenics was destroyed on Udon by an attack by planet killers using mass drivers. There was nothing salvageable there, nor would anything be found in their offices on Earth as the plague attack was preceded by an EMP attack that fried their data systems. Even EMP hardened military equipment was no match for the technologically advanced attack from the Zetas. Neko and Kitty/Maew were the only copies that were ever produced from the Royal Annunaki DNA.

- Kitty -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Life after death

Thank heavens! I thought that ch.51 was the END. And I need more of my farvourite story and author.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 8 years ago

I'm guessing she built the ship for time travel? And your English is fine...

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Don't Miss Me - Reply.

Yes, that was the "Dilation Engine" that was mentioned in previous chapters. I was going to devote a chapter to its discovery and incorporation into Maew's ship but I was told by several readers that the theoretical science that I used in my story was wrong and not believable.

- Kitty -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thankyou for a wonderful read all 52 chapters

Thank you so very much for this wonderful adventure keep writing and post it here

for us ;

if you begin publishing new tales elsewhere

StoneBasherStoneBasheralmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed this story very much from beginning to end. You created an engrossing read, I waited for each new chapter eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job Thanks

Thanks for the time and effort. It was an enjoyable read and a very good story. I am surprised you did not get more support on this long journey and I am disappointed for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable read

I greatly enjoyed reading about the exploits of Kitty Siam and am sorry to see that its over. Your English is more than sufficient for telling an engaging story. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get much in the way of support. I hope your future writings will be better received and I eagerly await to read them.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTraveleralmost 8 years ago
Sorry to see it end

I read the entire series in one blood shot eyes week. Your spinning of such a detailed, imaginative story over such a long effort is amazing. I'm sorry that anons got to you. They seem to be a constant annoyance to almost any ongoing tale. I intend to keep an eye out for any future work you post and for sure will investigate the other stories already available.

Good luck to you. In spite of the naysayers, your work is quite entertaining.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome job.

I don't often comment on stories posted here but i felt compelled to do so in this case.

What a great tale you have written, It seams as though you have left it to continue. I hope it does. Again what a great story.

pjebpjebalmost 8 years ago
Simply Brillent

I love the ending, the middle and the beginning. The way you wove the threads of the story and the characters together is simple FABULOUS !!! Do not let anyone tell you differently, I truly felt that I was living the story. You constructed the villains to be truly hated in a masterful way. Your projection of the heroines fears and trepidations was excellent. I can only speak for myself but if you ever put this story in print please let me know---I WANT A COPY OF THE TEXT !!!

blaze1514blaze1514almost 8 years ago
This is why I hate endings. I am very sorry to see this end.

I am glad you decided to keep on writing this. I do hope that you plan to write another story after this. I cannot wait for more of your work. I still am curious as to how the story would have been if you followed your original plan that you mentioned to me once before.

However, my wishings that the story would continue aside... It was a very good story, I am glad to have been able to read it. The ending itself is satisfying, and ties everything in well.

As a more.... 'curious' comment: Do you plan to continue this story in one way or another. Like a story about the jouny of the colonists to a new galixy. Or maybe the next itteration, since this kitty isn't the same as the previous one.

Whatever you decide to do next, I will consider it a privlige to keep reading your stories. Keep it up! ^^

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Reply For Blaze

I considered a spin off from this story but at the moment I am pretty soured on writing. Some of the comments that I have received were really rude. The comments about my English were annoying, some of the comments about the content and flow of the story were pretty hateful. A few times I tried to work on the Chi Ana story but I am now hesitating over content and grammar due to the treatment I have received from the Kitty story.

Thank you for your kind comments,

- Kitty -

blaze1514blaze1514almost 8 years ago
RE @Kitty

Honestly, your grammar and English have come a long way since your first chapter. You're getting better with time. Continuing writing will be the best way for you to improve. I honestly think you have better grammar than I do, and I am a native English speaker.

Even if you do take a brake from writing, I will still hope to see more work from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of my faves

True Sci-Fi, none of the neat, tidy endings or dumbed down logic... this story left some things for interpretation and kept dancing along with great ideas and characters.

I'm hoping you do continue to write, as I'm a big fan.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why such negative responses?

Kitty, the reason you are experiencing negative reviews for these last few chapters is pretty simple: You built a character - and her world(s) over the course of almost 50 chapters. You spent a few paragraphs completely wiping that character away.

Was it set up in the plot - yes.

Was it in line with the story and technology - yes.

Was it in the best interests of the author to build a beloved character and then trample her with a heartless "princess" - well there's the answer to why you are getting lower ratings and negative reviews.

I very much enjoyed 49 chapters of your story.

I enjoyed the pairing of Ch's 1 with parts of 50 through 52.

It's the combination that fails as entertainment, at least for me.

Jason

Dak402Dak402about 6 years ago
Need more

I love this series but it hasn't been updated in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes and No

Yes: Your tech was fantastic! The storage collar is a sci fi first I bet, and puts you in league with the masters like Niven, Herbert and Simmons as far as I am concerned. Yeah, you could use an editor, but we are your beta testers! Go get an editor and sell!

No: I didn't like Kitty getting squashed, but after what Simmons did to Aenea, again you are right up there with the masters.

So, Brilliant! You go girl!

Tall_kTall_kover 5 years ago
Spectacular

I absolutely love the universe and characters you have created here! I've missed a good bit of sleep the last few nights since I found your Kitty Siam series. I just couldn't seem to stop reading. I'd really like to read more about Kitty if you're still writing. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your tales. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

P.S. From what I've read, you have no need to apologize for English not being your native language. Your writing is _far_ better than many of us native speakers here in the US. Guaranteed. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story but....

Loved the story and the “world” you created for it to take place, the princess DNA was a nice addition. What I did not like about the story and it kinda ruined it was that kitty was “killed off” and the princess took over. Kinda ruined the story for me. Personally I think having a blend of their minds with the power struggles between them would have worked out better and opened up more options that could have been taken.

Over all great story though.

GHreaderGHreaderabout 4 years ago
What a great novel.

Kitty Siam has been an unexpected treat to read. I found you as a favorite of a favorite.

The storytelling is great and the created world allows a suspension of disbelief. Your universe is compelling. This has been a fun read. Congratulations on creating such a long and winding tale that regenerates itself multiple times. All of the different plot shifts were well done.

I hope there is more coming from your wonderfully creative mind. I think I will go sample some of your other stories, even as I hope for more to be published.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

GHreader

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Your imagination is wonderful, I found the story compelling and binge read it! I was sad to see it end, hopefully you continue to write and do not waste your undoubted talent. I would love to read more about your universe, it's is absolutely fascinating.

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago

KItty, I just read your blog and can only hope that you pulled through your treatments although from your comments I hope you are not or did not continue to suffer. I remain amazed that you managed to grace this world with your undeniable talent. Hopefully like your Character Kitty you will be resurrected into the life you clearly deserve. Good luck Kitty may your dreams and hopes come true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous