Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal and Joan were lying next to each other taking a break when Joan spoke.

"I think we've just about covered everything, Cal. We're getting close to the salad course. Wow! As tired as you are, that brought you to attention pretty fast.

"Don't look so disgusted, Wendell. Before you came over, I made Cal prep twice. He didn't like going through the enemas, but that was the condition for me tossing his salad. Now he's sparkling clean inside.

"First, I want you on your back, Cal, in the Viennese Oyster position that I was in a little while ago. It really opened me wide, and it's going to open your asshole wide for me, too.

"That's it. Put your legs up in the air and move them back. I know you're tired, but I'll help you. Let's do it slowly, so Wendell catches everything on camera. That's it. Get your feet back behind your head. Careful. We don't want to pull any muscles. There! You've got it.

"Now put your arms straight up in the air. That's it. Now bring your right arm down over your right leg and push your hand under your back. That locks your leg down so it stays put. Now do the same with your left arm. Down it goes over your left leg, and your hand goes under you.

"I must say, your open asshole looks really disgusting. You'll see what I mean when you watch Wendell's video. Now I'm going to get on the bed in this position."

"What are you doing?" Cal asked as she sat down on top of his legs with her back to him, pushing them his thights into his chest and doubling him up with his legs stretched out behind him. She quickly stood up on the bed, jumped in the air and came back down hard on Cal before he knew what was happening.

The weight of her body slamming down on him drove his thighs hard into his belly, and the air went out of him with a loud whoosh. She stood up and repeated her jump four more times. When she was finished, she got off of him and looked at his face.

His eyes were glassy and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. He was conscious, but barely. She got back in the position she was in before, sitting on his spread thighs just behind his butt. She looked down into his ass, which was stretched open and spoke. Every word seethed with anger.

"Before I eat your ass out, Cal, there's something I have to do first.

"I looked hard for a fitting revenge, something that would humiliate and hurt you as much as you did me. I thought about cuckolding you. I looked at videos online where women forced their husbands to watch someone fucking them and even made their husbands eat the other guy's come from their pussies.

"Most of the husbands looked like they were enjoying themselves, but I don't think you would. I thought of you when I was watching a couple of videos that ended abruptly when the husband looked like he was about to throw up.

"The main problem with that idea is that I'd have to degrade myself by cheating on you. One day I thought of something that seemed pefect in every way. What if instead of you watching me having sex with another man, I would watch you have sex with another man. And then I would keep my promise and eat your ass out. I would be your cuckold, eating the come out of you.

"When you felt Wendell's cock in my ass while your were in my pussy, that was sort of gay, so why shouldn't you go one more step and take it in the ass yourself?

"I thought hard about how I could trick you into this like you tricked me into the DP. And then it came to me. It was easy. I didn't even have to lie. Just like you, I left one thing out, the creamy white salad dressing that Wendell will squirt into you.

"Wait a minute," Wendell said. "I'm not fucking Cal. No matter what you and Jane planned."

Cal must have recovered a little, because he moved slightly. As soon as Joan noticed, she got up and quickly jumped on Cal twice again, using the bed like a trampoline. The second jump was so high she almost hit the sealing. When she landed on Cal, she drove him hard into the mattress. After that, he didn't move for a while.

She raised her right hand and spanked him hard on each buttock.

"Relax, Cal, You're not going anywhere."

He whimpered when she spanked him, but otherwise didn't move. He gasped for air and spoke in a voice barely above a whisper.

"She can't make you do this, Wendell," he said. "Don't listen to her. Pull her off of me."

"I'm sorry, Joan," Wendell said, "but he's right. It felt creepy enough last time. I'm just not into this kind of thing."

"Don't worry," she said, "I've got it all figured out. You'll do fine."

"No," said Cal. His weak voice sounded hysterical.

"I'll tell him the secrets. I promise you I will, Joan."

"I already know about the snowball," Wendell said. "What are the other ones?"

"I hope some day you'll forgive me for the snowball," Joan said. "It was my fault for betting her. I felt so guilty when you took it out on her. But my protective sister didn't want you to hate me.

"There's only one other secret, and Jane gave me permission to tell you. I wanted to spare you, but Cal is making it impossible. If I tell you, will you cooperate?"

"I'm not promising anything," Wendell said. "You say you've got it all figured out, but I was hard like a rock a few minutes ago and now I'm down to nothing. I don't think there's any way for me to get it up to screw Cal in the ass even if I wanted to. It was different with you."

"Just leave it to me," said Joan. "Here's the secret: Cal fucked Jane."

"What!" yelled Wendell. "You bastard! How the hell --?"

"Wait a second," said Joan. "It was bad, but not that bad. It was before you were married. You had just started dating Jane. She really liked you, but she wasn't sure how much you liked her. She was dating several other guys, and then Cal came along -- and you know how he is. He doesn't give up. So she slept with him before she slept with you.

"Later on, she found out that you had told him about meeting her and how much you liked her, and for some reason, this made him want to have sex with her before you did. So he was a bastard.

"After your third date, Jane never went out with anyone else, including Cal. When she discovered he was your friend, she didn't want to tell you what happened. She couldn't believe it when I fell in love with Cal, but she told me he's changed a lot from what he used to be. Not enough, though, because that's why he's getting it in the ass tonight. You should have a lot of motivation now to make him suffer."

"It's not that easy," said Wendell. "I'd like to punch him in the mouth, but I still don't think I can do him in the ass."

"Wait a minute, Wendell," said Cal. His voice was getting a little stronger.

"Joan thinks she's hidden that video of you getting the snowball from Jane, but I found it on her hard drive and made a copy. If you don't get Joan off me, it's going viral on the Internet tomorrow."

"No, it's not," said Joan, "because something that despicable would mean that half your assets would be mine. I couldn't stay married to you if you pulled that, so you're going to have to think long and hard.

"Maybe you've been lying when you tell me you've never found someone with a body like mine who's willing to do the things that I do with you. I don't think you're stupid enough to throw that away. You know I love you, and after tonight, we'll be even, so I'll make it up to you, just like you tried to do for the DP. So you're not going to do anything with the snowball video."

"Oh, yes I will. I swear to God, I'll put it up for the whole fucking world to see! Wendell, you can't do this, man! Jesus Christ, Joan! Wendell! This is insane!"

Cal continued threatening, pleading, begging and cursing in turn. Soon his voice was just a whisper again.

Joan smiled at Wendell and motioned for him to come close to her. She pulled his head down to hers and spoke in his ear.

"Let him go on for a while. When he's had a chance to let off some steam, I'll tell you what to do."

When Cal stopped to catch his breath, she bounced hard on him a couple more times. He didn't speak again.

"I think we're ready," Joan said.

"I don't think I can do this, Joan."

"I want you to stop thinking of anything except what I say, Wendell. Look at me. Come around here and stand in front of me at the foot of the bed.

"Cal's feet are back over his shoulders and you can't see them or his face. All you see is me sitting here facing you. Move a bit to the right. There. Now, you can't see anything but my face and breasts. Don't look down."

"But I know what's down there."

"That's okay for now, Wendell," said Joan. "Now please turn around and put your camera on that tripod over there. Then move the tripod to the letter "A" that I marked on the floor with crayon, and aim it behind me so it will shoot Cal's facial expressions. Now move the other tripods to B and C and aim them where I show you."

When the cameras were positioned, she said, "Okay, now turn them on with the master switch and go to that easy chair and lift up the blanket that I put there. Under the blanket there's a plastic pouch with a long tube attached. Bring it over here, please."

"Thanks. I filled the pouch with lube, and I want you to hold it high in the air and just look at my face. Well, maybe close your eyes for a minute, because I've got to bend down and stick this tube as far into Cal as I can."

"I saw Cal's face for a second before I closed my eyes, and he looks horrible," Wendell said. "I don't know if he can take this."

"Don't look at him," said Joan. "Open your eyes now and look at me. This isn't hurting him at all. He's just anticipating. I'm protecting him. He'll be so full of lube that he'll be inflated like a football.

At these words, Cal began squirming again, but his efforts were feeble. Joan didn't bounce on him. She lifted her head and looked at Wendell and smiled.

"The lube seems to be flowing in nicely," she said. "The pouch is almost half empty already. Don't look so worried. You're going to be fine, Cal's going to be fine, and I'm going to be satisfied.

She looked up at the pouch.

"It's empty."

She slowly pulled the tube out of Cal and handed it to Wendell.

"Please take the pouch and the tube to the bathroom and put them on the counter. Then you can wash your hands and come back."

When Wendell returned, she had him stand in front of her. She told him which way to move until she completely blocked Cal's upper body from his view. Since he was looking only at her face and breasts, he didn't see the lower body either.

"Now I want you to take all your clothes off, Wendell," she said, "But I want you to do it slowly. I'm sure this is the first and last time we will ever make love, and I want to savor every second of it. Look straight into my eyes as you are getting naked. Yes, like that. You look like a frightened rabbit, but I'm going to change that.

"Your big thing is sad and droopy when you aren't excited, isn't it Wendell? Don't get upset. I'm just taking it all in so I can enjoy the contrast later. Now that you're naked, I want you to crawl onto the bed and face me on your knees. That's it. I know you are afraid to come too close, but you're not touching anything right now.

"Listen to me closely, Wendell. This is the last time I'm going to mention Cal. He isn't here anymore. Today you are making love to me, but it's special, because you aren't going to say anything. You will just follow my instructions. Don't think of anything except the instructions.

"I want you to scoot forward a little until we're almost touching. That's it. Now I want you to lean forward and kiss me."

Joan stuck her tongue into Wendell's mouth and held the kiss a long time. When they finally broke, both of them were out of breath and gasping.

"Wow! You are some kisser! Look at you! No! Keep your eyes up here! You really perked up. Was it my tongue or was it my hand covered with lube fondling your cock and balls. Keep looking into my eyes, and don't look anywhere else from now on.

"I'd like you to stroke my breasts with your hands now. That feels so good. Do you like my breasts? Are they as sexy as Jane's? Don't answer me. Just keep stroking. Feel how hard my nipples are?

"I've fantasized about fucking you, Wendell. I never thought I'd have the chance. I'm so excited about this, but you are so big and hard now that I don't know if you'll fit into my tight little pussy.

"So I'm going to take it slow and careful. Don't do anything except stroke my breasts now while I guide you. Don't say anything.

"There, you're in me. You're so big I can barely take you. That's why I'm squirming like crazy. Does it feel good being inside me?

"Move closer and push in a little more. I want another kiss now, and while we are kissing, I want you to slowly move deeper and deeper into me. Don't hurry this. Let's make it last a long time."

Wendell almost choked as Joan's tongue went halfway down his throat. He heard her and himself breathing through their noses, and it covered up the panting and barely audible moans from the helpless Cal.

They broke the kiss, and both gasped for breath again. She looked down for a few seconds before she spoke.

"That was amazing, Wendell. I am so excited. I'm watching your cock going into me and filling my pussy, and it looks and feels amazing. Keep looking in my eyes and stroking my breasts, but move in just a little closer. There! You're all the way inside me now. Let's just stay like this for a second and enjoy it. It's so big that it's really stretching my tight pussy. Do you mind if I stroke your chest a little?

"I think I'm ready now, Wendell. I want you to move out of me an inch or two. Just guess because I want your face focused only on me. Then move back all the way in, and as soon as you're in, begin pulling out again.

"Each time you pull out, I want you to pull a little further, and then each time you push in, I want you to pick up the pace just a little. Keep looking at my face and my breasts. That's it. Don't rush things. Just a little faster. Perfect.

"Now you're going at a good pace. Don't speed it up anymore, but stay in that rhythm. Yes, use your hands. Your cock in my tight pussy and your hands working my breasts feel great.

"Keep pulling out further each time. I want to eventually feel you pulling out of me completely and then plunging all the way back in. I'm sure that will really make me react.

"There, you did it. Did you feel how my body jumped? What a feeling to have that huge thing rip out of me and then buried deep in me a second later. There's nothing like it. Do it again! Again! Again!"

She was looking down as she said this and her voice grew louder. Faint cries came from behind her, but her voice drowned them out.

"Okay," she said. "I think I've had enough of that. Now I want you to do something else for me. I'm going to lean back a little, and I want you to lean forward, so most of our upper bodies are touching. I'm want to hold you close.

"There. I've got my arms wrapped around your back, and I'm pulling you tight against me so that you're crushing my breasts with your chest. It feels amazing.

"Now I want you to think of your lower body as a machine. I'm holding your upper body tight, but your lower body is a moving piston. No, it's more of a sledgehammer that's drilling through the rock.

"That's it. Like that. Do you feel how my body is bouncing off you as you slam into me. When I bounce back, sometimes you are coming at me and we collide twice as hard. It hurts a little, but it feels awesome at the same time. Keep holding me tight. Your breathing tells me you're ready to come.

"I'm going to make it even better for you because I'm reaching one hand behind you and down between your legs. Do you feel me grabbing your balls? I'm going to squeeze and pull them gently.

"It's working, I think, because your breathing his going crazy. You're out of control and smashing the rock into smithereens. Make some kind of sound to let me know when you think you're almost there. Already? That was quite a sound. Like a wild animal.

"Okay, now listen. When you come, put everything into it and slam down as hard you can and stay deep inside me. I want all your stuff to go deep into my pussy. And then I want you to lay on me until you are soft.

"There. That was some slam. I feel you spurting into me. I'm putting both hands around your ass and pulling you in as deep as I can. What an amazing feeling!

"Now rest on me, Wendell. I love the feel of your sweaty body on mine. You did it. I knew you could. You don't have to focus on me anymore. I see you're soft, so you can get up if you want to. Okay, run to the bathroom. It's all right."

When he came back, she was still breathing heavily for a while before she spoke.

"Forget about what just happened, Wendell. I need you to focus on getting this last part on video. You are now a professional videographer and just doing what the customer wants. You aren't involved in any other way."

She bounced on Cal a few times, but other than a soft whooshing, there was no sound. She got off him.

"I think he's too worn out to give me any trouble."

She was looking at Cal but speaking to herself.

He had a horrified expression on his face, but he didn't say anything as she gently lifted his arms and then slowly brought his legs from behind his head and lowered them to the mattress.

"I'm going to need your help, Wendell," she said.

She rolled Cal onto his stomach, and had Wendell lift him up so that she could crawl under Cal and get in the sixty-nine position. Cal was collapsed on top of her, but she directed Wendell to push a pillow between them where her breasts were touching Cal's stomach. The pillow propped Cal up, so he was on his knees with his ass in the air. From below, she spread his legs and then asked Wendell to position some small cushions under her head. Cal still didn't move.

"That's perfect, Wendell," she said. "My mouth is just below his asshole. Now get the camera ready and when I tell you, push my head just a little more forward with the cushions so I can get my tongue into his ass."

"Why do you want to do that now?" said Wendell. "I don't think he cares. He's lying there like he's dead."

"I'm doing it for two reasons," she said. "The first one is because I promised, and the second one is that even though he may not appreciate it now, he'll get to watch it later. Okay, push the cushions forward."

He filmed her licking around Cal's asshole and then pulling it open and inserting her tongue as a little come oozed out. He filmed a close-up of her catching it with her tongue, swirling it around in her mouth and then swallowing it. She began thrusting her tongue in and out of Cal's slimy ass as fast as she could move her head. Cal didn't seem to react.

Finally, she stopped.

"One last thing, Wendell," she said. "Please listen carefully and remember, because I won't be able to remind you. I'm now going to suck every drop of your come out of Cal's ass and into my mouth. After that -- well, you just need to capture everything I do after that with your camera.

"Remember, you're no longer involved. You're just the cameraman. Now bring me that bulb syringe. It's on the same chair where the enema bag was."

"I don't see a syringe," he said, "just a rubber ball with something sticking out of it."

"That's the snout of the bulb syrring," she said. "Give it to me, please. See that. I've pushed the snout into Cal's ass, and I'm squeezing all the air in the bulb into him.

"The only way to get all your come out is for him to push it out, But he's too exhausted to do that. Even if he could, he wouldn't because it's going to be painful. You've made him as sore as you made me last time. It hurt to go on the toilet for a couple of weeks after you ravaged my ass.

"I just squeezed a second bulb of air into Cal. He's out of it, but his body is starting to squirm. I think he'll wake up after the third air injection, because he's going to be extremely uncomfortable. Four should do it.