Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's too exhausted to keep control for long. Eventually, he'll have to fart out the air, and your come will come out with it. He'll try to stop himself because of the pain, but he won't be able to because the air will make his ass convulse.

"All the come is going to shoot into my mouth. That's why you need to be ready now. When your stuff fills my mouth, I won't be able to talk. So just focus on the action and keep following me no matter where I go and what I do.

"Look at him now. The third bulb really woke him up. His body is twisting around. After the next one, I'm going to hold on for dear life so that I can keep his ass lined up with my mouth."

When Cal let loose, he released a breathy scream, but he was drowned out by a sound like a gun firing. A huge wad of come flew right at Joan. She got most of it in her mouth, but some of it splattered over her face. Then there were smaller eruptions, and more screams. The come began flowing out of Cal like a white river, right into Joan's wide open mouth. After a while, it slowed to a trickle and then to drops.

Joan pulled herself free from Cal. She rolled him onto his back. Wendell kept filming. She crawled onto Cal and sat on his stomach. Cal had his eyes open but wasn't totally awake. He was blinking, but seemed to be in a trance. Joan's cheeks were bulging.

Joan leaned over Cal and slapped him hard on the face. He shook his head, but his eyes were still somewhere else. She slapped him hard a second time, and this time he began blinking faster and then focused on her. He tried to move, but she bounced on his stomach, and he stopped.

He stared at her as she raised her hands to both sides of her face and pointed at her bulging cheeks. His eyes widened in horror as she moved forward onto his chest and then leaned over and kissed his eyes.

At least that's what Wendell first thought as he filmed her face and Cal's close together. But when she raised her head, he saw that what she had done was open her mouth enough to dribble come onto each eye. It made Cal squeeze them tightly shut.

She looked over at Wendell, and he thought she was smiling. He couldn't be sure, because she looked so grotesque with her cheeks puffed out like a frog. Then she lowered her head to Cal's nose. When she lifted it again, there was a large gob of come on his upper lip.

She moved her index finger to it and started to push the come into his nose. Cal's eyes were still tightly shut. He tried to move his head away from her fingers, but she just followed him. She didn't stop until she had pushed all the come from his upper lip into both nostrils. Wendell could see they were filled with the thick white fluid.

She lifted her head and looked at Wendell again with that expression that might have been a smile. Then she leaned over to examine Cal's nose stuffed with come. She pointed at Cal's mouth. His lips were tightly sealed, except for slight cracks at the corners where he was breathing.

She gently placed one hand over his mouth and then slowly pushed down, sealing his mouth. He began moving his head in every direction again, but her hand stayed with him. No air could get through it. Though they were covered with come, he opened his eyes wide in fright.

His body began moving, and he kicked his legs, but they were weak kicks. Joan watched him with her strange expression as he struggled. His struggles gradually got weaker, and it looked to Wendell like he might pass out. Joan motioned to Wendell with her other hand for him to get closer. She pointed at Cal's face, and he knew she wanted a close-up of what was about to happen.

She took her hand off Cal's mouth and there was a sound of desperate gasping. Cal's mouth opened wide to pull in air. While he gasped, Joan took his head gently in her hands and turned it so he was looking directly at her. Her face was about six inches above his. She slowly opened her mouth and a giant gob of come fell from it directly into Cal's mouth.

Then Cal's sound changed to a mixture of gasping, sputtering, coughing, gulping, spitting and sneezing. Most of the come went down Cal's throat as he swallowed fast to keep from choking. But a lot of it was sneezed out through his nose and coughed out from his mouth.

His face was soon covered with a thick coat of semen. Joan got off Cal and took the camera from Wendell. She filmed Cal for five minutes until he was breathing normally again. He was shaking and sobbing as she turned off the camera and went into the bathroom.

She didn't close the door, and Wendell heard her gargling and spitting three times. Then she was back with a hot wet towel. She turned to Wendell, who was standing like a statue with his mouth hanging open.

"You can go now, Wendell," she said, and then she began gently washing Cal's face.

As he got dressed and left, he didn't look at them. He heard Cal sobbing, and he heard Joan kissing him and soothing him with soft words, like a mother soothing a colicky baby.

**************

"Joan told me you made her come twice," said Jane the next day. "Just your hands on her breasts and watching you doing Cal's ass. She said that Cal is getting over it, but she suggests that we keep the two of you apart for a while. I should be getting my copy of the video next week. Do you want to watch it with me?"

"No," said Wendell. "I've had enough of that kind of weird stuff to last me the rest of my life."

"Okay," said Jane, "but I'm warning you that when I watch it, well -- you know what it will do to me, so you better be ready for some heavy action."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."