Memories Ch. 01: The Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to pound my cock into her. She didn't know that Jill had taken the edge off earlier so I can now fuck her more fiercely than she's used to and last longer. I am pounding away much faster than I usually start out. She begged me to fuck her harder.

The harder I fucked her, the harder she wanted me to go. I was perfectly lined up to slam my dick into her as deep as possible with each stroke. She had soon begun to say 'ow' each time I bottomed out in her.

Our bodies slapped together loudly each time I bottomed out. Slap! Slap! Slap! And accompanying each slap was my wife as she said, "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

I eased up and asked, "Am I hurting you?"

"Yes," she answered. "The head of your dick is beating the shit out of my cervix. It hurts each time your cock slams into it."

"Do you want me to stop or ease up?" I asked.

"Fuck no! I want you to fuck me harder! Make it hurt more! Please hurt me! Please destroy my cunt!" she begged.

"Well, okay. If that's what the lady wants. But I have to cum soon so I can get at least a little sleep," I thought.

I kicked it up a notch and was pounding so hard that she had a tear running down out of the corner of her eye. She had started mumbling incoherently. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh! Gah! Gah! Gah! Gah!"

She had reached the point of pretty much having a continuous orgasm. Varying between hills of intense orgasm and valleys of lesser orgasm, but never coming fully down.

Every time my dick bottomed out she uttered a noise. If I made a direct hit on her cervix she made a much louder noise. Eventually my body had decided to empty my system of another load of cum.

When I felt my trigger get tripped I made one final slamming stroke and stopped at the point of maximum penetration. As I ground my hips against her I felt my cum leaving me and squirting into her. With each spurt I felt her vaginal walls answer with a contraction. Her cunt would squeeze my dick each time it throbbed.

She was still mumbling incoherently. But slowly a few recognizable words were showing up. After a few minutes I could pretty much understand everything she was saying. Her eyes had been glazed over but were slowly clearing.

She laid there for a couple minutes before she said, "What the fuck did you do to me? I can't move. My legs are quivering. I'm tingling all over. Deep inside of me my pussy hurts like hell. You destroyed my poor cunt. I think that you have ruined me. What did you do to me?"

"I did exactly what you asked me to do," I answered.

"Holy shit did you ever! Thank you," she said earnestly.

I pulled out of her and grabbed a towel from the bottom of the nightstand and placed it under her butt to prevent the inevitable wet spot. I then helped her lower her legs. I snuggled up to her and put one arm over her.

She took a deep breath and began talking, "When you and Jill stayed outside I got on my knees and sucked Jack's cock."

"You know that you don't have to tell me. We do have an agreement. Our arrangement is that you are free to have sex with whomever you wish, guilt free and confession free," I told her.

"I know that our agreement says that I don't *have* to tell you," she said. "But I feel like *I* must tell you. I can't keep it bottled up. This was the first time I touched another man since two years before I married you.

"You said that it was one year for you. That's one way I know that you will always tell me the truth. We had that rough patch about a year before we married and I told you to find a woman and fuck her for me. I always knew that you did. When I heard you tell me that it was a year before our marriage, instead of the two years that we'd been together, I was so happy. If you won't lie about that, you won't lie to me, period.

"Now, let me tell you about tonight," she began. "Oh shit! Does it bother you to hear me talk about this?"

I shook my head no and gave her a kiss.

"Thank goodness," she said. "I have to tell you. Not to hurt you or anything, but I can't keep something like this a secret from you. I have to tell you everything about me. Just like when I blab about my day, I have to let this out.

"Okay. When Jack and I got back inside, and you stayed outside with Jill, I realized that I was horny as hell. When he first sat down by me I stroked his dick a couple of times. Then when I saw Jill holding your cock in her hand, I reached out and held Jack's cock. I figured that I had already held his dick, so I might as well suck it too.

"We were walking to the showers and I told him to stop. I walked up to him, knelt down in front of him, and just started sucking his cock. I think that I shocked him. I know that I shocked myself. He didn't ask me to, I just did it like some kind of cocksucking whore. I was hoping that you would walk in and watch me sucking someone else's dick. The thought of you watching me or catching me got me so excited, so wet.

"I thought that it maybe was my excitement that made me do such a good job because Jack started cumming very fast. I had barely started sucking when I saw the signs that he would soon start shooting cum. But I couldn't quite let him cum in my mouth. I took his dick out of my mouth and finished him off by hand. I let him cum on my tits, but I couldn't bring myself to let him cum in my mouth, let alone swallow it.

"I took a shower right away and washed his cum off of me. I even scrubbed my boobs three times to be sure every trace was gone for you. Do you think anything less of me? I turned into an animal a couple times tonight."

"No, sweetheart," I said. "I don't think anything less of you. Tonight was very special for both of us. You let your inner animal out to play. I'm proud of you for being able to let your inhibitions fall away. I want you to satisfy any of your hidden desires, whether I do it or if you need someone else to do it.

"I don't particularly like hearing about you sucking another dick, and I won't like hearing about when you eventually get fucked by another man's dick.

"But I know that you have to get it out. And I know that you have to tell me. So I will listen. But please just relate the story. Don't tell me if he's better than me. And I always want you to come home to me. As long as we're together by the end of the day, it's cool.

"And I have one request. Never do that special thing you do with your tongue to anyone else but me."

She giggled as she said, "I'm giggling because Jack has a smaller dick and because I had to tell Jill what I did. She said that he always cums very fast. I don't think that I want him to fuck me if he can't ever make me cum. I didn't ask Jill if Jack is any good at eating pussy, but I'm willing to bet that he isn't. And that special thing I do with my tongue is for you and you alone.

"Enough about Jack. I have to tell you again about how turned on I got from watching you with Jill. When she opened her legs so that you could play with her pussy I almost came without any other stimulation. If Jack would have been watching, and mimicking you, I would have had an intense orgasm even if he would have barely touched me, just because I could see you playing with Jill's pussy.

"I almost want to ask Jill to come over for a threesome with you and I. I wouldn't even have to join in. All I need to do is watch and maybe just touch myself once to set me off.

"Why does she have this effect on me? That first time at the sauna, when she brushed her hand on your cock, I had to give you one of my special blowjobs. Not want to, I desperately *had* to.

"And now tonight, I desperately needed you to fuck the shit out of me. I saw you with her, and it was perfectly okay with me to see the two of you together like that, but it made me desire you more than I ever have. I couldn't get enough of you.

"Right now I want you to fuck me again, but I'm too damn sore. I know that as soon as I am able to fuck you again, I will be jumping your bones like a teenager. Why?"

"I may be wrong, but I think that I know the answer," I began. "Are you familiar with wolf pack hierarchy?"

"A little," she replied. "Alpha, beta, and omega?"

"Yep," I said. "In the pack there is an alpha pair, male and female. They mate, they are bonded. The rest of the pack are subordinate to them.

"In our own pack, I am the alpha male. You are the alpha female. We know in our hearts that we are a pair.

"Using the wolf analogy, when you saw a subordinate female sniffing around your alpha male, you reacted by sucking my cock. You were showing me that you are my alpha female and that you will do things for me better than the beta female. When I let you suck my cock, instead of letting her do it, I was assuring you that you are still my alpha female.

"Tonight when you saw me give Jill my sexual attention, you saw her as a potential rival for your alpha female position. I kissed her, fondled her, and played with her pussy. You knew that if we hadn't run out of time, I would have fucked her. When we got home you had to prove to me that you still deserved to be my alpha female. And when I fucked the living shit out of you, it proved to you that you continue to be my alpha female.

"Your reactions are to both assure yourself that you're still my alpha, and to assert your dominance over any potential rival. You want to know that you are still my woman, and you are telling me that you still want me to be your man.

"And that may explain why you don't want to know if I fuck someone else. You don't want to be overcome by your basic animal instincts and react like you have every time you have seen it first-hand, albeit just getting close.

"Imagine what you would have done here at home if we hadn't run out of time at the sauna. What if you had witnessed me eating Jill's pussy and giving her multiple orgasms, and then watched as I fucked her? You wouldn't have allowed me to stop fucking you until my dick was worn down to a nub.

"It may not be such a good idea to let you watch me fuck Jill. We may just end up fucking ourselves to death afterwards."

"Yes," Ann said. "I can see your reasoning. I am the bitch making sure that my mate still wants me. And now I am even more sure that I want you to fuck other women. It makes me feel good that I am the one you come home to. I feel great knowing that I am your alpha female.

"Will you vow to me that if that ever changes, if I'm about to lose my alpha female status, you will tell me right away?"

"Sweetheart," I said, "I made that vow on the day I married you. And it still holds true today. I make that vow to you again now."

Ann laid in my arms. Quietly she began to chuckle.

"Going to tell me what's tickling your fancy?" I asked.

That made her giggle as she said,"I was just thinking about someday when you're at a family function and everyone's telling stories of the past. This is one story that can only be told to a very select audience."

I chuckled right along with her.

When I had just about drifted off to sleep, she began to quietly giggle anew.

"Now what's funny?" I asked.

"How many stories," Ann began, "are you not going to be able to tell about Jill? You'll have all the future escapades involving you two tucked away in the back of your mind.

"And yes, I am fully aware that you and she will have multiple encounters. There is a chemistry between you two that even a blind man can see.

"I should be worried that she will someday take over as your alpha female, but I know in my heart that she will always be a beta. That's part of that chemistry.

"Now that I realize this, I feel foolish for the things that I have done. I never needed to assert my dominance over her or be assured of my alpha female position.

"I think that it's the reason I gave you the push in the sauna. It must have been in my subconscious that she will be our beta female.

"She had talked to me earlier today and confessed that she wanted to have sex with you. She actually asked me for permission. I bought the wine to help you two turn the spark into a fire.

"At the time, I had hoped that it would be a one night stand and she would get it out of her system and be done with it. But now that I saw you two together I can see her becoming a member of our pack.

"I definitely want you to see if Jill would be willing to let me watch you have sex together. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but also see if she's okay with me joining in. I want to share this with you. I want us to make her an official member of our pack.

"And no, I don't want to be there with you every time you are with her. You two need alone time to fully enjoy yourselves and to learn each other's intimate details. But I do want to be included occasionally.

"Will you please talk to her about all of this?"

"I will on two conditions," I said. "You wait two days while you seriously think about it. If still want to do this after the two days, on Saturday night when we have our usual bedtime talk, you will make a vow to me that you truly want to do this. If you do I will then talk to Jill.

"And I just had another thought. Our agreement has always been that we would have no long term affairs or relationships. If it's okay with you, and okay with her, I would like to make an exception to the rule. I want Jill to become a permanent part of our pack."

"Okay," Ann said. "I understand. You want me to make that decision with a clear head. And I guess that I assumed that she will become a full time part of our lives. I officially give you my affirmative vote granting Jill's exception. And I'll tell you right now, when she says yes, you will be tasting my pussy on her tongue and her's on mine. That's how sure I am of my decision as well as how sure I am that she will jump at the chance."

"I sense a bit of collusion here," I said. "Maybe not collusion, but you have talked about the possibility."

"Not directly," she replied. "But she has hinted in the past. Some of our past talks together had left me feeling uneasy. But after tonight, the possibilities excite me.

"Oh, Marty!" Ann exclaimed. "I'm so, so sorry! I'm trying to commandeer a co-relationship with your future lover! I don't even know if it's okay with you. You can tell me to butt out if you want."

I hugged her while I gave her a kiss. "I am overjoyed to have you share this with me," I told her. "But remember, I haven't run this by Jill yet. And, you haven't taken your two days to think about it. But I actually prefer that you and I would sometimes share Jill between us. It makes me feel closer to you.

"And frankly, the thought of you two giving each other head makes me hard. I can't wait to see how many random body cavities I can stick my dick into when you two are occupied with each other.

"To take this one step further, why would I always have to be there when you two are together? What do you think about the idea of just you and Jill having a play date whenever you'd wish?"

"Because I'm not a lesbian," Ann said. "But damn you! Hearing you say it and knowing that I have your blessing is making me very excited. I think that my pussy is actually dripping.

"Okay! Enough for now! We need to get to sleep. We certainly have a lot to think about in the next two days. Thank goodness that one of them is a Saturday. I will have a hard time paying attention at work tomorrow, or actually today.

"Good night, my love."

"Good night, sweetheart" I told her.

My final thoughts as I fell asleep were decidedly sexual. I would soon be having sex with a horny woman eight years my junior. My wife might be joining me with my new lover. My new lover might also be Ann's new lover.

Ann's correct. Where in the hell will I be able to tell these stories when I get old?

And I bet that the first snowfall of the year will forever trigger my erotic memories that were created that day...