All Comments on 'Memories Ch. 02'

by i_would

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
An interesting storyline

It is a five star story up to now and looks as if it will stay that way. There just has to be a chemist close to that makes this as it seems local. Maybe a local Uni where students make stuff for the rich guys money to help them through schooling or such. Facebook not helpfull with info even with warrents they pull it through the court system. I hope they do not try the female police officer going under cover to find Sonar etc. That is total story book form. The male officer plays as a female and that stops anyone undercover or not from being rapped. Find out the next party and what garage they are going to use set up thier own cctv system out of the owners loop and use old fashioned stake outs to follow up and act as back up, As soon as you know what is about to happen you have the duty to protect the other party goers from tha same fate, male and or female party goers not the rich who are running it or for those who these people are brought for. Keep it going as it is a good read I can't wait for the next one or two or three or so posts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous