Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E: No, there's a difference between my fantasies and reality. And I'd like to keep them separate.

Reading this all didn't leave me unaffected. It did get my fantasies going, they didn't leave much to the imagination. It wasn't too hard to place Ms Locatelli's naked form in between two guys, one forcefully banging her from behind, another having his dick buried in her face holding her long dark curls, her tearful deep brown eyes, her big breasts swinging under her. Maybe the guy behind her would even slap her full round ass to encourage her, at least that's what I would do.

My hard cock strained my pants, just thinking of it. I had to push those fantasies out of my mind, but it was really hard to do. I may be an investigator, but I'm also a man. And it had been a long time since I had been with a woman, it had been over three years since I had broken up with my last girlfriend. And since then, my fantasies were all that I had left. Reading those fantasies, knowing the pretty, curvy woman that had participated there, was just hot.

Unfortunately my investigation quickly ran into a another dead end. I could see from Sonar's profile, which was pretty empty, that he had a couple hundred friends. But who those friends were, remained hidden. My best guess was that they were other young women, like Ms Locatelli, to recruit for his parties. There was no profile photo, no other photos, no date of birth or any other personal information there. There were just no clues as to who this person may be.

With these chat logs as evidence I applied for another warrant, this time asking Facebook to provide me with all the information of Sonar's account they had collected over time, including chat logs, IP addresses - everything. I had no idea what it would bring us but was convinced we would be able to find something about him there. And at the least we would be able to find more victims of his parties and his drugs.

The day drew quickly to an end, but not without another call from Thelma, desperate for more news to report in her paper.

"Yes, the investigation progresses, and no, I have nothing more that I can tell you about it."

"Nothing? That's disappointing."

"Well I'd like to compare Sonar's Facebook page with yours, to make sure we're talking about the exact same account."

"Is that all?"

"From my side it is, or do you have anything to contribute?"

"I found two more potential victims. Same story, they don't remember anything, they feel like it's just dreams."

"That doesn't sound like good content for your feature."

"Nope, that's what I hope to get from you. But I can't even rely on the police these days."

"Hey, now watch it," I said, laughing. "No more dinners for you if you talk like that."

"That'd be a pity," she admitted.

We compared our Sonar accounts, and concluded we were indeed talking about the same account. So apparently he was not going so far as to create a new account for every new victim, something which would be pretty tedious at best indeed.

12