All Comments on 'Memories of our First Nude Day'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SweetMajSweetMajalmost 13 years ago
WOW - so HOT !!!

Extremely good work, Tx.

I enjoyed it very much.

Keep up the good work !!!

(My cheeks are flushed) ;

D_LynnD_Lynnalmost 13 years ago
Great chemistry

The character interaction was fantastic! Light-hearted, fun, enjoyable read.

Elicited desired response. ;) thanks!

Just the right story length, too.

Thanks for sharing.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years ago

What steamy and yummy memories and tender moments! It sounds like you were blissful with your Kitty. She sounds like she was a lovely lady. I imagine you were both lucky to have each other. Thank you for sharing these memories with us. I plan on reading all five of these trips of lovin' down memory lane. Please give us more. Now to figure out how I'm to sleep tonight with bike vibration thoughts running through my body and the outdoor sex wanton. ;)

~Luna

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 13 years ago
Hot and Full of Love

This was an enjoyable story to read, hot and about a man and woman who really love each other, instead of casual coupling. A few things, though: I noticed quite a few errors, either typos or misspellings. In the narrative you tended to string together a lot of short sentences instead of varying between short and long, and this interfered with the flow. And, the most glaring: Early in the story, you refer to National Nude Day as being on JUNE 14.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

great story

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 12 years ago
Ho My God, yes hot .....

Ho My God, yes hot and I know the bike,

a Vincent HRD 1000cc,

you can tell by its slow throbbing beat,

that would make anyone so hot and wet.

memories of 'Nero' ridden by Mr Brown. of Stevenage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES