Memories of our First Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the bike, I pulled my jacket off, packed it away, and rolled my long sleeves up a couple of turns. It had warmed up nicely and the high desert would be even warmer.

"Want to put your jacket away?" I asked my wife as I turned around to face her.

She handed me the two cokes and slowly pulled the zipper down on her jacket with a grin. Earlier, she had worn a long sleeved flannel shirt and her leather vest under the jacket. Now, there was just the leather vest. The shirt was tied around her waist.

"My, oh, my," I whispered with a grin to match hers. "Getting an early start are we?"

She handed me the shirt and then slowly pealed off the jacket. The vest covered her nicely but it was very obvious that she wore nothing under it.

"Sexy!" I said with a leering grin as I took her jacket from her.

She laughed and walked around to the left hand side of the bike. "I considered digging out my bikini bottoms and wearing just them under the chaps but there are too many people around."

"Maybe we can find you a more private place to change on down the road," I said as I put the shirt, jacket, and cokes away.

"You look absolutely gorgeous in that outfit," I said as I walked around to join her.

She came up on her toes and kissed me softly on the lips. As she came down off her toes, she sighed and whispered, "If we did find a private place then I'd be too worn out to stay on the back of this thing, cause you know what else would happen."

I grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I know exactly what would happen. You'd end up bent over the seat on this bike with me behind you."

Kitty shivered and turned to get on the bike. "We aren't there yet?" She asked as she climbed aboard.

I laughed and joined her on the bike. "I'm sure going to keep my eyes pealed for a spot, believe me," I said as I put my helmet on.

Once my intercom was plugged in, Kitty replied, "Me too," and then she giggled and slid up close behind me.

With a big smile, I started the bike and got us back on the road.

*****

As soon as we were away from the gas station, Kitty made good on her word as her hand found it's way down to rub, squeeze, and tease my dick even more than she had earlier. I shifted in my seat and spread my knees wider as I leaned back against her.

"You're enjoying this way too much," she said over the intercom.

"And you're not?" I asked in return.

She giggled and squeezed my shaft hard. "Between being half way naked, playing with you, and the vibrations in this seat, I'm having a ball."

"My balls are a little lower," I replied and then grinned as a small green sign for a roadside park in one mile flashed by. It was time for a little teasing of my own.

I slowed the bike and then downshifted, as the sign for the roadside park entrance got close. As I made the turn in and slowed farther, Kitty asked, "What are we doing?"

There were not any cars in the parking area. I idled the bike down toward the end and stopped next to a large pile of boulders that had been left for decoration. More boulders blocked most of the main part of the roadside park from view from the highway.

As I pulled the bike to a stop and shut it off, Kitty squirmed on the seat behind me. "You're not serious are you?"

I took my helmet off and hung it on the rearview mirror. "I'm quite serious," I said as I got off the bike.

Kitty looked at me as I walked around the bike and then she hastily pulled off her helmet and took a quick look around. "Someone could drive in at any time."

I grinned and opened the saddlebag where I had stowed her jacket, shirt, and the cokes. "Where did you say you packed your Bikini?" I asked with a grin.

"I didn't," she said quickly as she got off the bike.

Still grinning, I handed her a coke. "I didn't want these to get too warm before we had a chance to drink them."

I had to laugh as she relaxed suddenly and groaned softly. I wasn't sure if the groan was at my little joke or the fact that I hadn't been serious about her wearing just the bikini bottoms under her chaps.

She gave me a dirty look as she twisted the cap off the coke and then grinned as she said, "It is kind of private here."

I nodded as I opened my coke and watched her take a long drink of hers. "Yeah, it is."

She turned and looked around again. "There's not much traffic on the highway."

After I took a drink of my coke, I replied, "Nope, there's not."

I took another quick drink to hide my grin as she turned and looked at me. I could see the wheels turning in her head as she worked on the idea of really changing into her bikini bottoms.

She looked away again and flexed her hips from side to side. "These jeans are getting a little warm."

"More likely the lady in them is getting a little hot," I said with a chuckle.

She didn't look at me but I could see the grin on her face anyway. "I've been hot since we made that first stop this morning."

"I could change into my shorts and a t-shirt," I offered.

She glanced over her shoulder, her eyes on the still hard dick outlined in the left inside pants leg of my Levies. She looked away and then shivered.

After a drink of her coke, she turned toward me and used one hand to unsnap the first two snaps at the top of her vest.

Unsnapping the third snap, she whispered, "Your shorts and my bikini are in the backpack." Then she unsnapped the last snap and let the vest open as it would. It parted enough to show bare skin in a widening strip all the way down the front.

I sat my coke on the flat top of the saddle bag in front of me and went to the very back of the bike where our backpack was tied to the luggage rack. As I removed the sleeping bag and the small three-man tent from the top of the backpack, Kitty shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

As I got the backpack loose, she looked around quickly and then whispered, "We can't change here in this parking lot."

I grinned and started to tease her by asking why not, but instead I said, "How about behind those rocks."

She nodded but lagged behind as I started that way. I stopped and looked at her. She shivered and then downed the last of her coke. I could see her working up her nerve.

"Come on, it'll be just fine."

"Fine I'm not worried about. Getting fucked bent over a rock and my screaming my lungs out as I come are far higher on the list," she said as she walked forward to catch up with me.

I slipped my arm around her waist and grinned. "Those chaps will protect you knees."

"Who says I'll be wearing these chaps when you fuck me?"

I laughed and replied, "Point taken."

*****

We found a spot high up in the boulders that afforded us a view of the parking lot and the bike but we were out of sight except for our heads for the most part.

I took off my shirt as Kitty slipped off the vest. I'm not sure if it was the excited condition she was in or the fact that she was stripping out in the open but I couldn't remember seeing her nipples so hard. Probably a mixture of both.

Pulling her to me, I kissed her softly, gently. After a moment, she was kissing me back with a passion that was growing by leaps and bounds. Then it was a mad fumbling scramble with chaps and levies as we both tried to get our own and each other's clothes off.

Kitty ended up with both her chaps and levies down around her knees, bent over a large rock with her forearms on my shirt. My clothing was the same as hers as I slowly fucked her from behind. She wasn't yelling but she was as wet as I had ever felt her.

My dick had rammed home with one push, my hips slapping her ass firmly. We had both groaned loudly as she pushed back to meet me. We held that position for a few seconds and then I was making long slow strokes.

Kitty arched her back as I pushed in and then whimpered softly as I pulled out. Her pussy was hotter and tighter than usual and I could feel her inner muscles contracting to squeeze my shaft. The latter was what usually happened just before she came.

A moment later, she lowered her head and stuffed part of my shirt in her mouth. Now she was coming, her normal loud noises as she came, muffled by the shirt. I continued to fuck her, as her liquid center got even hotter and wetter. I could feel my orgasm rising but rising slowly. Her hips were fluttering up and down far faster than I was moving.

I took the hint, as only a long time lover can, and fucked her harder and faster. Her hips quickly matched mine as I slammed my hips against her ass. The noises from behind the mouth full of shirt grew even louder.

My orgasm crashed down on me out of nowhere and I was cumming deep in her pussy, my hips rocking against her firm ass. She rocked in counterpoint, trying to force my dick even deeper. Slowly her head lowed to rest on her forearms. My legs were trembling so hard that I had to rest part of my weight on the rock on either side of her.

"Fuck!" I whispered under my breath, which made Kitty giggle. I chuckled and kissed her on the back of the neck.

She squirmed and wiggled her hips from side to side. The back of her neck was very sensitive at times and this was one of them. My dick was slowly softening but was still deep in her firmly clenching pussy.

When I licked and then kissed her neck again, she giggled and whispered, "Quit, that ain't helping matters in the least."

"Which matters are we talking about? The fact that we both had barnburner orgasms or the fact that I love you to death."

She took a deep breath and let it out with a long sigh. "I love you too." She took a second deep breath and let it out slowly. "The orgasms were great but the mess we made is running down my inner thighs."

"Uh, are there wet wipes or wash rags in the backpack?'

Kitty giggled and shook her head. "You're expecting clear thoughts from me right now?"

"Okay, then I guess I'll have to look for myself."

When I didn't move, Kitty wiggled her ass and said, "Well? It ain't getting any better."

"Yeah, but I like it where I am and anyway, I'm not sure my legs will support me yet."

Kitty groaned softly and pushed up with her arms. "Here, let me help you." I laughed and straightened up. "There are some wet wipes in one of the side pockets," she added a second later.

I tried to reach the backpack but it was out of reach even when I leaned over as far as I could. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to pop the cork, so to speak."

"Then you'd better hurry or you're going to have one messy shirt," my wife replied with a giggle.

I moved my hips back slowly, which made Kitty shiver and then whimper as my dick came free of her sex.

She lowered her head back to her forearms, her naked ass high in the air. I was distracted and paused to look at her exposed in all her glory. I started to move again as she whispered sharply, "Hurry!"

I almost fell flat on my face as I had forgotten about my pants and chaps around my knees. A couple of shuffling steps and three pockets later I found a couple of my red shop rags and under them was the wet wipes. A new unopened pack to be exact.

Tossing Kitty one of the rags, I worked at getting the seal broken on the box. About the time I did, I noticed movement below us. There was a car parked a little ways from my bike and a guy and girl were walking toward the rocks we were in.

"What a mess," Kitty said and then giggled as she straightened up.

I picked up the backpack, hobbled over next her, and handed her the wet wipes. She took them and turned around to sit on my shirt. "Get my boots and stuff off will you. I need some room to clean up better."

The couple below was headed toward the back of the rock pile. With a grin, I pulled up my pants and chaps and then worked on her boots, chaps, and pants. She had one leg free and spread it to the side so she could use the wipes from her knees to her sex. I got the rest of her clothes off.

Stepping to the side, I opened the backpack to get my t-shirt and shorts out, plus her bikini bottom. I was also keeping an eye on the trail leading up to where we were. Kitty was still wiping herself as the guy turned the corner around the lower rock and took a couple of steps in our direction.

The guy lifted his head to look up the trail and stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth hanging open. The woman behind him ran into his back and then looked around his shoulder. Her mouth dropped open about the same time a big grin split the guys face.

"We seem to have company," I said softly.

Kitty looked at me and then down the trail. Her eyes got big for a second as she saw the other couple. "Asshole!" she yelled at me and then she was scrambling to get my large shirt on.

I heard a laugh from the man and a giggle from the woman as Kitty got the shirt wrapped around her. A moment later, the man said, "We'll find another place to...." He let the sentence hang. With that, the couple turned around and went back the way they had come.

Kitty was staring daggers at me as I put my t-shirt on. When I had it on, Kitty asked, "How long were they standing there before you said anything?"

"Just a moment or two."

With a frown, she asked, "And how long did you know they were here?"

"I saw their car when I stood up to get the wet wipes but I didn't know they were coming up here."

"Uh huh," she said as I held out her bikini bottoms to her. She snatched the bikini from me and went back to staring at me hard. A moment later, she giggled, and then she was laughing her ass off.

I chuckled right along with her as I took my boots off. I was working on getting my chaps off when Kitty stood up and grabbed me for a long, deep, passionate kiss. I should have had smoke coming out of my ears by the time she pulled back and grinned at me.

She glanced down at my semi hard dick and frowned. "I suddenly want seconds," she whispered.

I looked down at my dick and shook my head. "You drained it dry. Now if you will settle for something oral, I'm your man any time and any place."

Kitty frowned and then shook her head. "I can wait for tonight at the campgrounds but it's going to cost you dearly in tongue time."

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" I asked with a grin. "I can eat your little pussy for days on end if you would let me."

Kitty held up two fingers, making the sign of the cross. "No way. I'd be dead by the end of the first day but then again, what a way to go."

I chuckled and said, "Then get your little ass dressed and let's get on our way."

*****

Following Kitty back to the bike was one hell of a show. Her bikini clad ass framed by black leather chaps had my dick hard as a rock in no time. I stopped her as we got to the bike and guided her hand to my dick. She moaned softly and then groaned as she felt of it.

"Now it gets hard. It was my ass in these chaps, right." When I nodded, she grinned and added, "I should bend over the seat of the bike and see what happens but then again, you'd have to tie me on the bike afterwards."

"What's keeping you awake now?" I asked with a knowing grin.

"Being almost naked and fixing to ride on the bike in public this way," she whispered with several shivers.

As I walked around the bike I whispered back, "And that is another thing that has me hard as a rock."

Kitty laughed and came around to get on the bike. She paused a moment to kiss me on the cheek. "I love you so much," she said as she climbed on board the bike.

I took a moment to look at her sitting there as she put on her helmet. "Damn, what a beautiful woman you are," I told her as I got my helmet.

"I'll bet you say that to all the mostly naked ladies you have on this bike," she replied with a grin.

"That would be only you," I replied after I plugged both intercoms into the sockets.

*****

The ride up to the high desert was uneventful except for Kitty occasionally playing with my hard dick through my shorts. The sun was getting even hotter and we were low on gas by the time we reached the little story that was to be out last stop before the campgrounds.

Luckily, she had not played with my dick in the last five miles or so. I got off the bike to refuel. As I got the nozzle, kitty was still on the bike. "Don't you have to do the restroom thing?"

She shook her head and took off her helmet. "Not dressed like this," she said with a shiver.

"You could go put your clothes on you know."

"Hell no!" she said with a big grin. "I'm sitting in a puddle between being this naked riding down the highway and the vibration. I love it. I guess I'm a closet nudist after all."

I chuckled as I finished fueling. "No dearest, you're an exhibitionist. There is a difference."

"If I was an exhibitionist, I'd be inside strutting my stuff for all to see."

"You're still in the training wheels stage. You'll do just that one day," I said as I hung the nozzle up.

Kitty shivered again. "Training wheels, my ass. Just for that, I should go pay for the gas just to show you."

I grinned and held out a ten dollar bill. With a deep drawn out groan, she slowly shook her head.

Still grinning, I turned to go pay for the gas.

*****

We or rather I almost missed the turn in for the nudist ranch. Kitty had been playing with my dick almost constantly since we left the service station. She had even ran her hand up the right leg of my shorts to get skin on skin contact.

I wasn't sure if it was my training wheels comment and she was getting revenge or the fact that she was turned on to no end. Either way, I was enjoying the hell out of it, even if it was distracting.

Hitting the brakes hard, I ended up making an arcing turn and then switching back the other way to make the driveway. Kitty laughed and hugged me tightly as I did. She continued to hug me as we slowly rolled down the long twisting driveway. She only released me when I stopped at a twenty foot high solid gate and rang the buzzer on a pole next to the road.

A few minutes later, a blond lady with a dark tan, wearing khaki shorts and a halter top, opened a small walk though door and looked out. "Hello, can I help you?"

"Yes, we have reservations to camp."

"Ah, you must be the new couple that called the other day. Let me open the gate and we'll get you all signed up and in." She disappeared and a moment later, the gate swung inward enough for me to ride through it.

We were in a parking lot, a fairly crowded parking lot. Kitty squirmed on the back and said, "There are an awfully lot of cars here."

The woman had shut the gate and walked over to us. "This is a busy weekend for us every year. Nude Day may not be official but it does draw a crowd. Is that what brings you here?"

I had taken off my helmet and hung it on the rearview mirror. I explained how my future wife had found out about my being a nudist in the past and now she wanted to try it."

The woman nodded. "You would be surprised how many people come to the lifestyle over this unofficial Day."

Kitty handed me her helmet. "I'm not sure if I can get completely naked around strangers," she confessed.

The woman smiled. "For some it takes time and getting to know people. You will be just fine my dear. We have a good group here." She paused a second. "You can park the bike down by that building," she said pointing down the hill at a small office. "I'll be with you shortly. I'm not as fast as I used to be."

We rode down to the office and parked. I got off the bike and Kitty sat there looking at me. "Will I have to go inside?"

"Probably. We have paperwork to sign and memberships to buy." She whimpered softly. "Is there a problem?" I asked with a knowing grin.

"You mean other than my bikini bottoms being soaking wet and I smell like sex from head to toes."

The woman caught up with us about then. With a big grin she whispered, "Don't worry darling, I've spend a lot of time on the back of one of these vibrating monsters. I understand, believe me."