Memories of our First Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

Kitty had not seen the woman walking up. I had but hadn't said anything. She glared at me a second and then turned to smile at the woman. "Do you have a cemetery here? This is the second time today my future dead husband has let someone slip up on me."

The woman grinned and shook her head. "I'm afraid we're not quite that progressive. Although there are some salt flats off to the north...." She let the sentence trail off with a wink.

The woman headed for the office door. Kitty stood up on the bike and looked down at me. She was frowning but smiled as I held out my hand to help her down. As she passed me, I took a deep breath through my nose and sighed. "You smell wonderful, good enough to eat at the very least." Kitty let out a deep, long drawn out groan.

I was not sure if the groan was for my little joke or the fact that being eaten was something, she wanted and needed at that very moment. In any case, I held her hand as we went inside to do the paperwork and to find out where we could camp.

*****

As we got back on the bike, I leaned over next to kitty and whispered, "Do you see the gate that is open at the end of the parking lot?"

When she nodded, I said, "That is the start of the nude area. I'm going to stop once I'm past it so you can take off your vest and stick it behind you. If you enjoyed riding up here in your bikini bottoms, just think how much you will like riding topless."

Kitty moaned deeply and shivered. "I.... Uh.... I.... I don't know if I can."

"Don't think about it, just do it," I told her. "It's only a couple of miles out across the desert, with good roads all the way, if I don't miss my guess."

She moaned again and then whimpered softly as I started the bike. Our helmets were slung on the sissy bar so we did not have the intercom. Kitty leaned up against me and hugged me tightly.

I stopped a hundred yards past the gate. Kitty moaned deeply and hugged me even tighter. After a moment, she shivered hard and sat back away from me. I heard the snaps on her vest pop one at a time. When the last one was open she whispered, "I want to do it but...."

A moment later, she made a sound of frustration and whipped the vest off, folded it, and put it behind her back against the sissy bar. Then she cuddled up against my back again with her arms around me even tighter than before.

I turned the left hand mirror so I could see her face. With a grin, I said, "If you lean forward like that, your vest will blow off."

Her eyes had been closed and now they popped open wide. "Can you put it in the saddle bag?" she whispered softly.

"You can," I replied.

"But I'd have to get off the bike to do it," she said with a groan as she sat back against the vest and sissy bar, her head swiveling as she tried to look in all directions at once.

I didn't say a word as I put the bike in gear and accelerated away. The thought of my beautiful future bride sitting behind me naked from the waist up had my dick as hard as stone. My mind showed a mental image of her puffy nipples. I knew her nipples were so hard they were puckered and shooting burst of pleasure straight to her wet sex.

We saw no one for the first mile or so and then, we passed a car going in the other direction. The couple inside were naked at least from the waist up. They waved at us as they passed. We waved back. After that, Kitty had a smile on her face and only looked at the scenery as we passed.

There was a sign marking the turn for campground number one. I made the left and slowed to follow the crooked road. I wonder why the campgrounds were so far out and then I top a rise and saw why. Where the desert had been open and flat, this was a canyon with scattered stunted trees that looked like a type of oak.

I pulled the bike off to the side and stopped. Kitty leaned forward to look over my shoulder, her warm breasts against my back. "It's beautiful here," she whispered in my ear. Then she nibbled my earlobe and asked, "Why do you still have a shirt on?"

With a chuckle, I peeled my t-shirt off over my head. Now, her warm breasts were against my skin. I could feel how hard her nipples were as we breathed. "Is that better?" I asked softly.

"Much better," she replied as her hands found my hard dick under my shorts. With a shiver she added, "I hope that tent goes up quickly or someone is going to get one hell of a show."

With a chuckle, I put the bike in gear and let it idle down the road. I used the brakes to keep it at a slow speed for two reasons. One, I did not want Kitty's vest to fall off and secondly; she still had a double handed grip on my dick. She had never been this open with anything sexual in public before and I was enjoying it.

*****

I had asked the lady at the office for a campsite that was sheltered as this was Kitty's first time at a nudist resort. The woman had grinned and assigned us to campsite number 27. Lucky for me, her grin was a knowing one and not malicious. I almost missed the red numbers on the tree as we rounded a curve where the road turned to go back the other way.

I stopped just past the turn in and had Kitty get off while I backed the bike up a few yards. I was grinning from ear to ear as I watched her stand in the middle of the road shifting her hips slowly from side to side.

Seeing me looking at her, she chewed her lower lip as her hands came up to her bare breasts. She pinched and rolled her nipples as a soft whimpering moan escaped her lips. Her hands dropped to her sides and worked their way under the sides of the chaps at hip level.

"You'd better hurry up," she said suddenly as she pulled the strings that held her bikini bottom on and then took off at a run for the campsite.

I laughed and followed her on the bike, my eyes glued to the completely bare ass under those chaps. I stopped the bike, put down the kickstand, and watched as my lovely girlfriend stopped beside the concrete table and bent over it. Her ass was pointed straight at me.

The driveway into this campsite ran between two large boulders with a large live oak shading the area above. The back of the site had an enormous boulder at least twelve feet high and as wide as the site. Another large live oak and small shoulder high bushes flanked the last side. It was a very private place, almost grotto like.

Getting off the bike, I walked over behind Kitty and kissed her on her tailbone. She whimpered softly and flexed her hips back and forth expectantly. I took a moment to admire her heart shaped ass framed by black leather as I undid the buckle at the back of her waist.

I went down on one knee and unsnapped the left leg of her chaps. As I unsnapped the right leg, she groaned loudly and pushed her ass back. A second later, my tongue speared deeply into her sopping wet pussy. She gave out with a loud yell and ground her sex against my face trying to get my tongue even deeper as she came long and hard.

Even holding onto her hips tightly, I damned near got my nose broke as her hips bucked and jerked. Her pussy was hotter and wetter than I had ever seen or felt it, and that is saying something.

The bucking and jerking eased after a few moment and turned into a rhythmic flexing as she rode my tongue in her pussy and my nose bumping against her asshole. She was in a whole other world of spinning lights and shooting pleasure. The soft growling sound deep in her chest was my cue that another orgasm was building deep inside her sex.

I used one hand to try to get my shorts down off my hips but my rock hard dick was trapped in a fold in the waistband. My only options were to standup and shove them down to my knees. When I did, my dick popped up and hit Kitty between the thighs. Her reaction was to shove back, impaling herself to the hilt on my dick.

With a long deep groan of my own, I grabbed her hips again and pulled her even tighter to me, driving myself even deeper. Kitty had been down on her elbows. Now she was up on her hands, her back arched as she ground her ass against my hips. The growl was even louder as shivers ran up and down her body.

As I moved my hips back to fuck her, she stood up even more and reached back to try and stop my hips as she shook her head, "No, please, no," she got out between harsh breaths.

I moved one hand up to her stomach and the other up to a breast, standing her up even more as I held her tightly. My dick was once again planted as deep as it would go in this position. Kitty shivered and shook for a second before she took several deep breaths.

She groaned softly and shook her head as she sighed. "I.... I need.... To.... Rest," she got out a moment later.

I held her tightly and nuzzled her neck. "I can wait," I whispered as I nibbled her ear. Her inner muscles clenched and unclenched around my shaft as I did,

She shivered and then flexed her hips slowly, a whimpering moan coming to her lips. "You will have to set up camp by yourself. I will be asleep on the table," she whispered as her hips flexed slowly forward and then back.

"And the problem with that is?" I asked softly as I squeezed my ass cheeks together causing my manhood to move in her tightness.

She moaned loudly as she slowly bent back over to rest her forearms on the table. "Don't say I didn't warn you," she whispered as she moved her hips forward slowly and then jammed them back hard burying my shaft as deep as it would go again.

Not needing another hint, I spanked her ass with my hips hard and fast. She started to come almost immediately and the orgasm just grew stronger as I pounded her unmercifully. Suddenly, she threw back her head and shook it wildly as she yelled incoherently.

I hardly noticed as I was now coming as hard as she was.

*****

Kitty didn't fall asleep as she said she would but she did spent a good bit of time sprawled out on the stone bench next to the table. Every time I looked her way as I set up camp, all I could do was smile if not grin.

So started our first Nude Day weekend. One of a great many I'm very happy to say.

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers