All Comments on 'Men in Uniform - Firemen'

by ccleia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I bet his buddies are still jacking off to the video.

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago
Wild gal

Like the previous guy said, I'm sure there are a few smiling firemen whenever the crew has a social gathering - and a few icy stares from the other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

That was a well written story! I immediately became Sean and you were on your knees for me ready to pleasure me as only a self-confident girl could. Then it shifted from oral to vaginal. I would have preferred ejaculating in your mouth...so you could feel my passion and taste my lust. I'd have loved to see you looking up at me from your kneeling position thanking me for that strong throat fucking I just gave you. You enjoy being a girl....that's for sure!!!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

We should always thank those brave folks for their public (and private) service. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read - great sex

I lived across the street from a firehouse at one time, and enjoyed seeing the young and muscular firemen playing volleyball outside in the warmer weather -- often without their work shirts. Only once did I get to suck one of those firemen off -- and he provided me with a mouthful of hot creamy cum -- and then some. He had a gorgeous pubic bush and a wonderfully hairy chest that just begged to be stroked. I still have very fond memories of my fireman stud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story!!

I'm pretty sure the guys knew what was going on the whole time. I do hope that they got all of the cum off of whoever's jacket that was. lol lol ;-)

AllyLarkAllyLarkover 8 years ago
mmhmmm

The last bit in italics was not necessary. I just rolled my eyes.

Della29Della29over 6 years ago
So so hot!

I have no words! So hot! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous