Ménage À Trois Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew his Queen would have been given a glimpse of the underwear beneath the short skirt worn by the Unicorn. She'd made sure he had caught a glimpse, so had no doubt it would also be offered to her. He could see how intent the masseuse was working in the oil; able to tell by the slight tremor in the hands that she was still nervous and unsure. Yet the hands working the oil in were steadily working up the calves and towards the thighs...

The twitch in the tight jeans he was wearing were testament to how arousing this was, just watching her oil up this woman's legs. Then she changed tack and started working the feet, rubbing the sole, the balls, around the ankles, but deftly stroking further up the legs and each time a little further up. Knowing that she was now getting her courage up and was teasing this Unicorn a bit. Gaining her courage by pushing the Unicorn to take in sharp intakes of breath as another inch of thigh was touched. Her fingers working the flesh and muscle on each upward journey and descent back to her feet.

The only conversation now was a quietly voiced enquiry about pressure or intensity. Replies short and husky. The Unicorns eyes were rolling around, often heading skywards with the fingertips touching her in certain places. The Queen making note of these places and returning to them more and more between upwards strokes. Fingertips dancing over the flesh, her eyes never leaving those of the Unicorn, measuring her response, reactions and watching for consent to go further...

She sank back into the recliner chair, her knees opening another fraction as this woman touched and teased her legs, moving closer to the fire now between her thighs. These Two were all she had hoped they would be, the love between them was turning her on from the first minute she'd entered the house. Their greeting warm and genuine, their passion for each other clear as day. This was the type of couple she loved meeting, and got off on playing with. He was intense, she knew he would be, his messages had made it clear he was the driving force of the relationship and she could see why his Woman was "His Woman". She was softer edged but had an intensity all of her own, but she was so nervous this wasn't shown at all. Her nervousness was a serious turn on, that and the fact she'd never been fucked by another woman before. Oh that fact alone had her soaking wet all the way to this house where she was now slowly spreading her legs and wishing the oiled fingers working her lower skin was between her legs and feeling how hot and wet she was and how badly she wanted to be led to the bedroom to play properly.

It had been agreed prior, this was a "Social meet" and that "Play" was not assured, from both sides. So no pressure to "Play" had been placed by the couple or the Unicorn. It was fast becoming clear though that more than a social meet and greet was on the cards.

The Unicorn knew she had been selected from a long list of Women vying for this exact moment, that was also a turn on. She knew the Primal had hand selected her and from enough women to make it a rush to her ego and flatter her, while also know it was a genuine thing. He'd screened her heavily and made sure she wasn't just chasing his Queen. It was a both or none deal. Which was fine with her, she wanted cock as much as pussy. He'd got inside her head and she'd enjoyed him doing so, his words did to her the things she wanted and needed and she'd certainly lusted over the pictures and video his Woman had sent of his cock being sucked, licked, worked with her hand or buried in her well-groomed and trimmed pussy. She wanted both of them, and she was pretty sure the feeling was mutual. She could see the start of the bulge in his tight jeans. She'd been watching them since arriving, the way he walked, just something about it catching her eye. She knew how hard he got and knew roughly his size, but the walk was something else. He cut through the air with such confidence, even though she knew the pressure on him for this to go the right way must be immense. She was tasked with focussing on the Queen though, his woman had to be the centre of attention. She couldn't allow him to be or feel left out though...

The Unicorn made a decision that she would make the next move to show both of them this was going to end up as the memory and experience they both wished it to be. The Primal had briefed her on what was desired and his Woman had confirmed her wishes and what she wanted to be done. Including what she wanted to be done to her Primal...

The conversation about bounds or the "Want list" hadn't been awkward at all with these 2. Usually a lot of things were taboo and hard limits. Some couples wouldn't want to kiss or cuddle with the "Third", that was considered too intimate and against their boundaries. She was happy that this couple were open to these things as she wanted to do those things with both of them, she just wasn't sure how it was going to work when she finally got to the point where kissing and touching the Primal was to occur. She'd taken the bold change of clothing and the massage as his woman's consent to open the door to a social meet being taken to the next stage. How was she going to take it when she was kissing or stroking this guys cock though?

Only one way to find out cos he knew he was aching to see her kiss his Queen...

The Unicorn was aware of the couples dynamic, they'd been clear he was the Dom and she was the Sub, how things played out when a Third was involved though, wasn't entirely made clear as they'd never been in the situation before. So far his Woman had been showing Submissive tendencies, though taking the lead to get changed and step forward to break beyond a purely social stage was clearly a bold move, but was that to please Him or because she wanted it? The massage was sweet, her look of innocence and how unsure she was, along with the tremor in her hands was stoking thoughts of lust. Yet they kept venturing up a little further and exploring all of her skin. She was now working just above her knees and getting closer to sliding beneath the material of the hemlines. She could feel the Primals eyes burning into her skin and glancing at her eyes. He was feasting on this and that was good, it was after all part of the reason to be here; this was one of the things that turned her on being the Third. She wanted him to watch his Queen get deflowered, taken, had, fucked and enjoyed by another woman. His cock was now showing proudly, the lump and bump in those jeans clear as can be. The nipples poking through the soft silky material at her knees also showing that his Woman was also keen...

"Shall we perhaps take this upstairs?" The Unicorn ventured. Once her need to take it beyond fingertips over her skin had reached its peak and she no longer wanted to control her desire. She had to kiss this woman who had got her so wet and let her Primal watch them dance lips with each other.

"Yes, let's, I think that would be a good idea" his woman replied, and she could see why he called her his Queen, she had a regal look when she spoke.

The 2 Ladies stood up and rearranged their attire.

The Primal didn't move though...

Was he not going to join in being the thought the Unicorn instantly had? He did state it was a both or none deal, she was sure of that. Surely he hadn't changed his mind? What is he waiting for...? Does he want me to take his Woman alone, upstairs?

Still the Primal didn't move an inch, nor did he say anything...

"Is he to come and join us?" his woman asked...

Ahhh, of course, consent, he was waiting for clear consent.

"Oh yes, yes he should come and join us, we certainly don't want to leave him out now do we?" Said the Unicorn in a husky tone, one filled with a naughty tinge. Releasing that he wouldn't so much as touch her without it being made clear he was invited to do so and welcomed to do so in fact.

The Unicorn watched him stand up. He made no motion to disguise the erection he was sporting. He was proud of it, she could tell. His partner also stood for a moment looking at it. The Primal smiled, both women having a good look at his readiness, his ego must be soaring, and rightly so. He had after all orchestrated this and it was time to watch the Symphony unfold...

His Queen led the way towards the stairs leading to the bedroom.

Unicorn in tow just behind and the Primal bring up the rear...

End of Part 1...

12