Menage a Trois Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

"What about your clothes, Stevie?"

"Later. Right now I want to focus on the picture taking."

"That big prick of yours won't be comfortable under those jeans. I know what it looks like when it gets hard."

I smiled with embarrassment and was otherwise silent.

"So Stevie," she said, giving up for the moment on getting me to strip. "How do we do this? I've never masturbated in front of a camera before. What should I be doing?"

You're asking me? Rachel Sanders, the sex goddess, is asking me how to masturbate?"

"I've never done it before."

"Seriously? You've never masturbated before?"

She laughed. "No, no. Of course I've masturbated before. I do it all the time. Been doing it since Sandy and I discovered it in junior high school. Actually, I think she knew before that. She just didn't want to tell me about it."

"But, what I mean is I've never done it in front of a guy with a camera before. Are you going to tell me what to do, like fashion model photographers do?"

"Rachel. First, I'm not a photographer, and I've never done this before either, so don't expect me to tell you how to pose. Second, I really don't want you to be posing. I want to see you masturbate just like you would if you were home by yourself and you really wanted to get yourself off. So you are just going to do it, and you're going to ignore me as I sneak around and shoot pictures."

"Okay. So what I usually do when I masturbate is I think about something nasty. Maybe some fantasy I had earlier in the day about fucking some cute guy I saw, or maybe I remember some really hot sex I had with another woman . . ."

"You mean like when you were eating Sandy after the two of you sent me out to get Lasagna?"

"Oh yeah, that was so hot. It was Sandy's idea, you know?" Rachel was starting to fondle her big soft tits now. Not roughly. Just a soft caress. I could feel my dick starting to stand up as I watched her masturbate her tits. Now my dick really was getting uncomfortable beneath my Levis.

"Really?" I said, not particularly surprised that it had been Sandy's idea. "I would never have thought she would do that," I lied.

"Yes, really," she responded. "Your wife always looks like such a cute little sorority girl. So clean and pure." Now she was stroking the inside of her thigh with one hand while the other one was pulling on one of her nipples. Her nipples and the light brown areolas beneath them were swollen. The nipples were like pencil erasers, sticking straight out. As Rachel talked I moved around the room, shooting pictures from various angles including some close ups. I paused to adjust my now nearly hard cock in my trousers.

"You're going to have to shed those at some point, boy," she said.

"So," I asked, ignoring Rachel. "Was it just you eating Sandy, or did she eat you too? When I first came in I thought I could hear both of you moaning." Now she was stroking her slit, lightly touching her clit as she reached the top of each stroke. For me it was just like when I had taken pictures of Sandy getting off earlier. I was so horny. Why was it I could draw pictures of the two girls for two days, but as soon as I began taking pictures of them, my libido lit up like a roman candle?

"I don't really know when you came in, but before I got on my knees between her legs, like in your drawings, we were sitting on the couch our legs hanging over each other and each of us was finger fucking the other. We were groaning about that, so maybe that was what you heard. She had eaten me before that too."

"So you two really went at it when I left?"

"What can I say?" she responded. "It had been nearly six months."

For a long time we were both silent. Rachel was sitting with her legs spread over the arms of the chair, two fingers of one hand sawing in and out of her cunt and the other hand mauling one or the other of her boobs. I just moved around the room shooting picture after picture of her—full figure shots; close ups of her breasts; her pussy; her fingers fucking her cunt; and her face, sometimes covered with her curly red hair and other times fully visible.

Rachel didn't look like she was getting close to an orgasm. She was just cruising. Clearly enjoying herself, but not having to hold back. "Are you getting close? I asked.

"No, not really. But this feels really fucking good," she responded. "I'm not in any particular hurry."

I sat down on the stool again, just watching her. We stared at each other in silence for a long time.

"Does it make you hot, Stevie? Watching me do this?" Her voice was a whisper.

"Yes," I said. I reached down stroked my erect cock through my Levis.

That looks like a pretty big boner you've got there, she said, holding her tits out to me in both hands. "I'll bet you'd like to squirt all over these, wouldn't you."

"Yes . . . but not now. I want to take pictures now so I can draw you tomorrow."

I stepped away from the stool and began to shoot pictures again. Rachel had both hands on her sex now. One hand was sawing three fingers in and out of her cunt. The first two fingers of her other hand were lightly circling her clit, just barely touching it.

"Stroke it Stevie. I want to see that big hard dick of yours squirt cum."

"No. I'm taking pictures now."

"Don't be mean, Stevie. I need to see your cock cum. Oh god, I'm so close and I want to get off so bad. Show me your big hard dick."

"Is that what you want Rachel? You want to see my big hard cock, so you can think about how good it would feel in your cunt?"

"Oh god yes. Yes, I want to see that big hard dick of yours."

"Okay," I said. I set the camera down for a moment while I stripped off everything below my waist. My cock stuck out like a rocket.

She looked urgent now. She was fucking herself hard and rubbing her clit furiously. I was shooting picture after picture, close ups and full body shots. This was so fucking erotic, so nasty. Taking picture after picture of a woman's private pleasure. My dick felt huge.

"Oh fuck, Stevie," she whined. "Fuck, I'm so close. Your cock is so fucking beautiful! Come over here closer to me.

Finally I gave in. I peeled off my T-shirt, set the camera down, and walked over to her. I stood naked before her stroking my cock, watching her masturbate.

That did it for Rachel. "OH fuck, yes! Oh fuck Stevie. Your cock's so fucking beautiful. Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrgh!

I quickly grabbed the camera and shot frame after frame Rachel in the throes of her climax. Using the zoom lens feature I got close ups of her face and of her pussy.

When she eventually stopped, she lay back with her head on the back of the arm chair, her eyes closed for several moments. Then she looked up at me, "Did you get the pictures you needed?" she asked.

I was sitting on the stool again slowly stroking my rigid dick. The whole thing had been so sexy. "Yes," I responded in a whisper.

Rachel sat up a bit looking at me stroking my dick. "Come over here, Stevie," she said. "Leave the camera behind. You've got your pictures. I want you to cum on my tits now."

I stood between her still-spread legs, my dick pointing down at her big soft tits.

"Are you close Stevie, or do I need to suck you?" she was holding my dick in her hand pointing it at my tits.

"God, no," I said. "I'm right on the edge and I haven't cum in two days. It's going to be a fucking flood." As I spoke, I took my cock from her hand and began to jack it, directing it at her tits.

"That's it, Stevie," she whispered. "Make it squirt. Squirt all that hot white cum of yours all over my tits." She was holding both tits up to me.

It didn't take me long. I felt my balls tighten up and the cum begin to rise up my cock, and then I just lost it, squirting load after load of hot cum onto her face and tits. I rocked my head back and groaned like a dog howling at the moon as I came. Fuck what a climax!

I fell forward gasping to recover from my climax and catching my weight on a hand on the back of the chair. Rachel ducked down enough to suck my cock into her mouth. Her oh-so-talented tongue swirled around the head gathering up any cum that had remained there from my climax. Then I felt her sucking to pull the last drops of cum from my cock.

"My god, you never quit, do you woman?"

"And waste a beautiful dick like this that is just hanging in front of my face. Not a chance!" she responded.

"Well, you can keep sucking on it if you like. It feels really good, but I don't think your going to make it hard right away. I just doesn't work like that. Maybe when I was 18, but not now."

"Oh that's okay, Stevie. I've got another idea. I've got a joint in my purse. Let's get stoned."

"Why you naughty little tart you. Did you bring that joint over here to get me all fucked up and seduce me?

"Didn't need it, did I?" she said with a laugh.

"Okay," I said. "I've got some ice cream. Let's get stoned and eat ice cream."

"Great idea. Stevie you're a genius." She jumped to her feet and took off walking naked towards the kitchen.

It took me awhile to catch-up with her. By the time I got there she was sitting at the kitchen table about to light the joint.

"You're going to burn your boobs if you smoke that without a shirt on. Those ashes can be hot," I said.

"Good point," she said grabbing a t-shirt I had left hanging on a chair and pulling it over her head. The t-shirt was an old one I used for running in Central Park, worn thin from many washes. It did little or nothing to hide her boobs. In fact, I thought, it was possibly sexier than if she was still naked.

"What flavor ice cream have you got?" she asked.

"Not sure," I said. "I'll have to go to the freezer and look."

"I'll go," she said. She jumped from her chair and strode across the room to the refrigerator, the bottom half of her naked ass exposed below the t-shirt and wiggling as she walked. The freezer was a lower compartment in the refrigerator unit, so when she pulled it open to rummage about in it, her ass was fully exposed. Yum, I thought.

"Oh Stevie! You've got Rocky Road." She stood up and came walking towards me carrying the ice cream. Her big soft tits were swinging beneath the t-shirt. "Rocky Road ice cream and dope!" she said with excitement. "There's just one more thing we need."

"And what's that?" I asked. I was enjoying her excitement.

"Three Stooges!"

"What?"

"You heard me. Three Stooges. Do you have cable TV? We can watch old Three Stooges movies on channel 1232 at this time of night."

"Really," I said, a tone of bewilderment in my voice. "I guess that's something I've never tried. Rocky Road ice cream, dope, and Three Stooges, all with a voluptuous half-naked woman."

"Well, Stevie, it's time to broaden your horizons," she said as she stretched to get bowls down for the ice cream. The t-shirt climbed up to her waist as she reached for the bowls. I know I should have jumped up to help, but the view of her naked butt was just to good to waste.

So we did that. First we smoked the joint and got pretty wasted. Then we went to the living room and sat on the couch eating rocky road ice cream and laughing our heads off at the inane antics of the Three Stooges. Actually I had never found them very funny before, but the dope really seemed to improve my appreciation of their humor.

After about half an hour of the stooges, Rachel stood and peeled off the T-shirt. She walked naked to the table where we had set our empty ice cream bowls and began smearing the melted ice cream left in the bottom of one of the bowls on her tits.

"I just thought of something better to do than watch the three stooges," she said as she held her ice cream covered tits out to me. "What do you think Stevie? Do these look like more fun than the three stooges?"

"Oh yeah. Fuck the Stooges." I said. I could feel my dick springing to life.

"Actually I was hoping you would fuck me," she said in a low nasty whisper. She walked across the room to me and sat on my lap, her legs straddling mine, and her tits inches from my face. I put both hands under one of her tits and lifted it up and out. Then I used my tongue to swirl around the nipple. Rachel threw her head back and said, "Suck it Stevie! Suck on my titty!"

We spent the next ten or fifteen minutes with me massaging her boobs, licking the ice cream off them, and sucking on her hard nipples. My dick had gotten rock hard and was poking her soft belly the whole time.

"You know Stevie," she said. "I think you have me all cleaned up. What shall we do next?"

"Is there any ice cream left in the other bowl?"

"I think so. Just what kid of nastiness do you have in mind?"

"Just bring the bowl and follow me to the bedroom," I said.

When we got to the bedroom I told her to hand me the bowl and to lie on the bed with her legs spread apart.

"Why Stevie. You're asking a nice girl like me to spread her legs apart for you? What kind of girl do you think I am?" As she talked she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She used her fingers to push the hair away from her lips and give me a nasty show.

I ignored her comments and knelt between her legs and begin using my fingers to spread the melted ice cream remaining in the bowl all over her already juicy looking pussy. Then I leaned forward and began to lick the ice cream off her pussy with long slow strokes of my tongue. I leaned on one hand and used the other to maul her now sticky tits while I lapped at her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Stevie! That feels so good. Yes! That's so good. Just keep doing that!"

I picked my head up and asked her, "So is this better than the Three Stooges?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said as she pulled my head back down to her pussy. "Make me cum Stevie. Make me cum. Just keep that up 'til I cum, Stevie!"

Most of the ice cream was gone now, but there was plenty of liquid dripping from her snatch, and I just kept licking that up. After a few more minutes I began using the hand that had been fondling her boobs to finger fuck her. She was so wet I could easily get three fingers into her. After a few moments of ramming them hard into her cunt, I began using fingers to press hard against what I hoped was her G-spot. I also began to focus my tongue on her clit, swirling my tongue around it, nibbling it with my lips and occasionally stroking it over and over again with long laps of my tongue.

Rachel was just losing her mind. She was groaning and crying. Nothing coherent. Finally she came in a long shudder. I thought her cunt was going to crush my fingers while her legs were crushing my head.

When she finally relaxed she simply lay back before me, her legs spread and the loveliest satisfied looking smile on her face. I sat on my knees between her legs, memorizing her glistening cunt and that so beautiful smile on her face. I knew I would want to draw them both tomorrow.

But now what I wanted was to fuck her. Earlier in the day, before I began painting, I had worried about whether I should fuck her. I knew Sandy had said go ahead and had sat and enjoyed herself as she watched me fuck her three nights ago. But that was different. Sandy wasn't here to say okay now. I knew it would be just me and Rachel, and I really had doubts about whether I should take Sandy at her word. But now, as I looked down at Rachel with her satisfied grin and her dripping cunt all doubts had left me. I was going to fuck her. Now!

I leaned forward again, but this time I moved up so my chest was over hers and my dick was probing the entrance to her cunt. She was tight from her just finished climax.

"Wait," she said, "let me help." She reached down with her hand and grabbed my cock. First she pulled it forward and lubed it up by sliding it between her open lips, still dripping from her climax. Then she lined me up where she wanted me and said in an obscene whisper, "Push, Stevie. Push. Push that cock into my cunt!"

The head of my cock slipped slowly into her. "Oh fuck you're tight." I said. I pushed again and I felt my cock slide deeper into her. She was still tight, but now at least half of my cock was in her cunt.

"Oh god, Stevie." Her eyes popped wide open as I pushed into her. "You're so fucking big. Fuck I'm full!"

I pushed again and this time my cock went all the way in. Rachel cried out and I could feel the head bump against the end of her cunt. "Oh fuck!" I groaned.

I didn't start to fuck her right away. We just lay there, with Rachel fully impaled on my hard prick, her legs spread on either side of me with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. I was leaning on my elbows with my chest lightly resting on her big tits.

"God that feels good, Stevie. We should have done this years ago."

"But I was married, remember."

"Hah!" she laughed. "You still are."

My prick flexed on its own as I thought of Sandy. "Don't remind me."

"Oh, Stevie, that felt good. Can you do it again?"

I flexed my prick again and did my best to put Sandy out of my mind. Rachel groaned a little and then I could feel her use the muscles in her cunt to squeeze my cock. We kept that up—not thrusting, but using our muscles to keep reminding the other of where we were.

Now she was twisting her hips beneath me, causing her cunt to rotate around on my rigid prick. "Forget about Sandy for now," I silently told myself. "You'll deal with her later." Then I began to slowly thrust. Short thrusts at first, but growing steadily longer until I was pulling myself almost out of her before ramming it home again.

"Oh, god yes, Stevie," she said as she raised her hips to meet each thrust of my cock. "Fuck me Stevie! Fuck me!"

Neither of us was ready to cum immediately so we just kept up a steady rhythm for a long time. Eventually Rachel surprised herself with a short hard climax and a loud scream that announced it. I paused my thrusting while her climax unwound.

"Oh, that was a surprise," she said. "Usually I can feel them coming." We had tipped onto our sides and were lying still coupled, with Rachel's face nestled in my neck. "You didn't cum, did you?" she asked.

"No."

"I can tell. You're still hard and I'm still stuffed full."

"Is that a complaint?" I asked as I flexed my cock in her.

"Nope. But you're going to wear me out."

"I doubt that from what Sandy has told me about you." Now I was beginning to thrust again, slowly and in short strokes.

Rachel laughed. "Sandy is so bad. She tells you that I'm the one who can go forever, but she always used to outlast me when we were screwing in college. But wait, Stevie. Let's go fuck in the shower. Between all the cum you sprayed on me and the ice cream, I'm a mess."

Minutes later we were standing in the shower, the hot water streaming our naked bodies. I stepped behind Rachel and reached around to begin soaping the front of her body. My dick was pressed between the cheeks of her ass and I was having a marvelous time sliding my hands around on her soapy tits. Rachel pushed me back against the shower wall and then leaned forward, her arms resting on a built in seat in the shower. I put a hand on each side of her big round ass and slid my cock into her oh-so-ready cunt. I had to bend my knees a bit to get myself at the right level, but that was okay because it allowed me to use the big muscles in my legs to really ram my cock hard into her.

I didn't do that at first. I just slipped it in as I pulled her hips slowly back towards me, until I was nestled firmly against her ass. "Oh god Steve," Stevie she said. "That feels so fucking good."

"Better than before?" I asked.

"No, just different. But they're both good. Your prick in my cunt feels so fucking good."

I used my legs to thrust sharply into her. Not a long thrust, but a quick one that surprised her.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers