Menage a Trois Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh shit!" she squealed in surprise. "Damn! How'd you do that?" she was beginning to pant.

"With my legs," I said. "Like this," and I did it again. Then I did it four or five times more, each time with a little more force. She was moaning continuously now.

Then I let go of her hips and reached forward with my hands and begin to play with her tits. They hung straight down and were so soft to fondle and play with. Each time I ran my fingers across a nipple or pinched one she cried out with lust. But all the time I was doing this, I wasn't thrusting into her cunt. My cock was just there, filling her up.

Finally she couldn't stand my teasing and delay. "Oh fuck! Steve you fucking bastard! Finish what you started. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast like you were before. And don't hold back. I want to feel that prick of yours squirting your cum into me. Fill my cunt with your hot juicy cum. Now Steve! Now!"

So I did. I just began ramming my cock into her with everything I had. The way I had my legs beneath her I was lifting her off the shower floor with each thrust. I didn't last long that was and neither did she. I felt the cum start to spurt through my prick into her cunt and I groaned as I felt shot after shot empty into her. That set her off and she screamed as her cunt clamped down on my cock. Spent, we sank into a puddle of exhausted flesh on the floor of the shower with the warm water continuing to pour on us.

Eventually we climbed out of the shower and dried off. We had more ice cream and then crawled into bed. We didn't just collapse into sleep. We lay there in each other's arms feeling warm and safe before we eventually drifted off to sleep. Each of us awoke the other for more sex during the night. Those sessions were slower and softer than what we had done in the shower earlier, but still satisfying.