All Comments on 'Menage a Trois Ch. 09'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

So Sandy has been cheating on him for over ten years. And he doesn't grt mad ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this, especially with the liberal use of the word cunt during the monumental fuck session on Sandy’s return home. I was leaking pre cum along with my fuck buddy, who’s cunt was absolutely dripping. So we promptly acted out that mind blowing fucking session till we both passed out from the insane levels of sexual pleasure. Ready to start over as soon as we recovered.

JimDiamondJimDiamond2 months ago

Good writing, but in the end a bit sad. Clearly, Sandy was cheating all along. If she was as sexy as she was she was also probably doing men as well as the women. It is hard to believe a woman spending all that time away who cheating all along was not doing men as well. Especially since the last one was in an "open relationship". I wonder if Samdy is doing the husband while the two are spending all that time in London at the same time? Is the great romantic story just going to slide into the usual group grope swingers story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1412 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES