Menage a Trois Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,407 Followers

Eventually Angel aroused enough to sit up again. Then she stepped off me. My still very erect and hard cock pulled out of her with a pop. Her sexual high had gone as her climax relaxed and the stoned look was back on her face. "Oh wow!" she said. "Stevie, you were everything Rachel said you would be."

"My turn now," I heard Rachel say as she stepped up behind Angel. She gently moved Angel to the armchair, where she curled up in a ball, perhaps the most relaxed person I have ever seen.

Now Rachel mounted me just as Angel had, a knee on either side of my hips and her cunt poised over my cock. She groaned as she let herself sink down on my cock.

I looked over at Angel. She was still curled up in the armchair and appeared to be asleep.

Rachel leaned forward so her big tits were dragging against my chest as she began to raise and lower hips. She wasn't nearly as tight as Angel, but she was rotating her hips as she fucked me. That, and the sensation of her big tits sliding back and forth on my chest, was out of this world.

We kept that style of fucking up for several minutes with Rachel whispering obscenities in my ear more or less continuously.

"Oh fuck! Your cock is so good, Stevie. Did you like her Stevie? Was she a good fuck? Oh damn, your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt." None of it meant much of anything other than Rachel was enjoying herself.

Finally she sat up and looked at me. "Lets fuck from behind, Stevie." Without waiting for a response she swung her leg over my body and was standing next to me on the floor. As I stood up, I noticed that Angel had come back to life and was sitting in the armchair, her legs spread and slowly masturbating as she watched us.

Rachel leaned over the end of the couch, resting on her elbows, with her big tits hanging down. I stepped in behind her, pushed her legs apart, and grabbed her soft round ass with both hands. She reached back and used her hand to guide my cock into her pussy. Oh fuck that felt good. I always loved to fuck in this position. There was something about it whether it was Sandy, or Rachel, or any other woman, that just rubbed my cock the right way. And it always felt like I was going so deep into her.

Rachel groaned as my cock filled her and I began to stroke her. Then I slapped her ass hard, leaving a red mark, and she yelped, "Stevie!" Now I began to really pound her cunt with my cock. Every time I reached the end of my stroke our bodies made a slapping noise as my hips hit her ass and the tops of her thighs. Rachel was groaning loudly with each stroke and she was using one hand to rub her clit. I could feel her fingers as my balls slapped up against them at the end of each stroke. I slapped her ass several more times. Each time she squealed in delight.

I looked over at Angel. She was awake again, still sitting curled up on the couch. She looked a bit intimidated, or perhaps just fascinated, by the force with which I was pounding away at Rachel. A sudden thought occurred to me. I wanted to draw a picture of Angel curled as she was in the chair, her handsome legs tucked beneath her, her long dark hair partially, but inadequately, covering her small breasts, and her dark brown eyes wide with emotion as she watched Rachel and I fuck furiously. I've always wondered how an idea for a painting can reach out to me so suddenly and so completely while I am engrossed in something else that should be all consuming. But it happens, and thank god for it, for the images it leaves burned in my brain become some of my best artwork.

I turned my attention back to Rachel. God how I loved holding her fleshy ass in my hands pulling it back into me each time I thrust into her. Oh fuck this was good. And listening to the groans and cries my fucking was eliciting from Rachel. Yes, this is what sex is about, I thought. Fuck all that shit about whips and chains. My objective when fucking is to drive a woman to the highest, wildest level of ecstasy she can achieve, if possible beyond anything she has experienced. I don't always succeed, probably never with Rachel, but it is still my goal.

Suddenly I felt Rachel stiffen. She screamed as a climax roared through her. The muscles of her cunt walls clamped down on my prick and I felt the muscles in her ass and even her legs turn hard. That set me off. I pulled her back against me hard, ramming my cock in as far as it would go, while I felt the cum began to boil up out of my balls into my cock. Then as I held her firmly against me I groaned as I felt spurt after spurt of cum shoot through my dick and into her body. Fuck, what a climax. I couldn't believe I could cum that hard after having spent all of the day before fucking with Sandy.

I collapsed forward onto Rachel's back, gasping for air. She was silent and soft. I could feel my quickly shrinking prick sliding from her cunt. When I looked over at Angel, she had swung her feet from beneath her so they were reaching towards the floor (her legs weren't quite long enough), and she was leaning forward, her elbows on her knees and her hands holding her face. She was smiling, enraptured by the fierce coupling she had just witnessed. The image was beautiful, another that I wanted to draw burned itself into my brain.

Eventually Rachel came slowly to life and groaned, "Stevie, you big lug. Get off me. You weigh a ton." So romantic, I thought sarcastically, as I made the effort to rise slowly to my feet and back away.

I tottered to the other end of the couch where I collapsed into a slouch. Rachel did some kind of strange twisting role that put her into a similar position at the other end of the couch. She and I were silent, still trying to recover and Angel continued to stare at us with her fascinated smile. Finally it was Angel that spoke, "You two are animals!"

I smiled and dipped my head in acknowledgement, or admission, I wasn't sure which.

Rachel laughed and said, "Thank you. It was good." She had a looked of pride on her face. Then she looked at me and said, "What time is it, Stevie? What day is it, Stevie?" She still sounded stoned.

"Wow, Rachel," Angel said, "you are out of it. It's about 11:30 on Sunday morning."

I laughed. "That must have been some dope you two were smoking. It's 11:30 all right, but it's Monday, not Sunday. Did you two start with this dope and sex on Sunday and carry through for 24 hours?"

"No, no. Stevie's right," Rachel said. "If it was Sunday, I would still be on a plane coming back from Minneapolis. It's Monday."

"Oh shit!" said Angel. "I was supposed to work this morning. Are you sure?"

"Yes," Rachel and I answered in a loose unison.

"But not to worry," I continued. "That dweeby kid, you know, the tall skinny one with the pimples that talks like he's stoned. He's covering for you."

"Oh shit," Angel repeated, looking agitated. "I better go. My customers hate him. Where are my clothes? Fuck, my boss is going to fire me!"

I totally understood her customers hating the kid that was standing in this morning, I thought as I pointed toward the trail of clothes in the hall.

Angel scurried about putting her clothes on. "Where's my bra?" she yelled. "Fuck it!" she responded to our shrug. "I'll get along without it." As she turned to leave, her running shoes untied and her hair a tangled mess from our lovemaking, Rachel spoke up. "Angel, wait! Your T-shirt is on backwards."

"Shit!" She cried out as she stopped to pull it off and then put it back on. Then she was gone without so much as a "thanks for the fuck."

We heard her fumbling with the lock on the front door, accompanied by more swearing as she struggled with it. Then the sound of the door opening, followed by noises from the street coming through the obviously still open door.

Rachel was laughing.

"She seemed a little worried," I said.

"Yeah, but I'm not. I'll just have a chat with her boss. He needs to understand that if he fires her, he and I won't be having any more afternoon delight on Thursdays. Besides even if he did fire her, with her looks she could get a job in 24 hours in any coffee house in town. Now, while I call him, would you mind pulling your trousers on and closing the front door before one of those homeless guys wanders in, or worse yet, a customer. Then we will figure out where we want to go for lunch. God I'm hungry. Nothing like sex to give me an appetite."

Funny, I thought as I was pulling my trousers on. That's what Lisa said after I fucked her.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,407 Followers
12