Menage a Ty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your father and Earl? Surely they don't feel that way, even though they're gay. At any rate, it's a great idea, as I said. Let's put it into action as soon as possible. We'll hold a proper gathering when I return, but in the meantime, you have my full permission to go ahead with this scheme of yours. Only the gay part will have to wait.

"Okay, love ya, but Haley and I have to run. I hate working Sundays, but this is my last business trip, if you're recall. I'm going to delegate that stuff in the future, like a proper mogul. That way, I can be home more with you and the rest of our family. Give everyone our love," Dan told Vicki.

"I will, honey. Love you, too. And Haley, of course," Vicki ended the call, mercifully not bringing up the "impossibility of platonic friendship thing" anymore.

Vicki reflected on her father's case, which she hadn't considered before. The more she thought about it, the more it became apparent that Earl and he were at least two exceptions to what she had seen. If so, it was plausible that men were wholly or partly exempt from the sexual side of Dan's magic, and that would be very good news to him. They clearly weren't exceptions in terms of "persuasion", but that wasn't always a sexual phenomenon. This was good news, though it meant that Ty might not go for the bi experimentation. Then again, as Dan often said, life was full of trade-offs.

Since Dan had work to do, Vicki simply texted him a message along those lines that he'd hopefully see later. She was giddy at the thought of surprising him with good news. She also became wet at the idea of her partners seducing her ex. She could easily picture him yielding to the temptation. He badly needed the company of the fair sex. Masturbation and cold showers only went so far. She knew that from her own experience.

The rest of the day was rather dull, except for Michelle and Trevor joking about the car wash and the water fight that they had earlier. Vicki didn't mind the playful flirting that her son did with Michelle, since it would never go anywhere at his age. It was a normal part of his growth as a pre-adolescent male. The boredom ended when Julie called much later that night.

"Hey, sweetie, thanks for the clever plan. I hope that Dan agrees to it. I would love to seduce your ex for you. You know, he's lucky, because most ex-wives want their ex-husbands to be lonely and miserable. You're such a voyeur, aren't you? It took me a while to understand that about you, but now I do. Anyway, I'm glad that you thought it up.

"Sandy and I will have so much fun with Tyler. He won't even know what's hit him. By the way, she wore me out this afternoon. I love it when she uses that strap-on with me. I came four times, thanks to your neat little scheme and her dildo," Julie told Vicki in the softest, most sensual voice she could find.

"Oh, you're very welcome, darling. Glad to know, especially the multiple orgasms. You're right about Ty not having a clue what's gonna happen to him. And I enjoy that dildo, too, almost as much as that damn voice of yours. It's making me wet just to hear it. I know what Michelle and I will be doing tonight," Vicki returned the favor with her own silky voice.

As Vicki predicted, once the call was over and Trevor safely tucked in, she ambushed Michelle with a steamy tongue kiss and all but ripped off her clothes. Ms. Velasquez swiftly succumbed to the attack and gladly joined Mrs. von Greiner in bed for a whole night of frantic lesbian sex. Vicki particularly loved rimming Michelle, something that drove her girlfriend wild every time. The Latina came quite a few times to Vicki's tongue being lovingly applied to her bottom.

When they graduated to tribbing, it was Vicki's turn to cum hard. Michelle knew how to maximize the friction between their cunts. The way that they kissed while it happened didn't hurt, either. It wasn't long before the two women's legs were so entangled with each others' that they'd have a delay when they needed to stand up for a shower. Their bodies seemed to melt together, Vicki's flesh fusing into Michelle's, as the sweat made their skin soft and slick.

Michelle then brought out what she had once called her "surprise": a double-headed vibrator. She put one end into her own asshole and the other into Vicki's, before turning the switch to make it vibrate. This didn't just made Vicki cum. It made her squirt as she did when at her most excited. She gushed all over Michelle, who pulled out the vibe and rubbed Vicki's juices all over both of them. She then licked them off Vicki. The mistress of the house was happy to reciprocate when her chance came. This brought on one of Michelle's "wildcat" climaxes. Seeing this always pleased Vicki, who really was a voyeur.

"You know, we should really make the most of this while we can, Vicki. Once our pregnancies are further along, you know that we'll have to be a lot tamer with the sex, including the Sapphic kind. That means that I'll have to delay the next toy in my collection until after we've delivered. It's a set of three matching butt-plugs. I want each of us ladies to wear one when we can, on a regular basis. What do you think of that idea? They're different sizes.

"The biggest one would go in my ass, the medium in Haley, and the smallest in you, because your tush is a little tighter. Not putting you down. You have a nice ass, but Haley and I are larger women and big butts come with that territory. They should all fit well, if I shopped for them properly. The really cool thing is that they vibrate and have a remote control to adjust the settings. I figured that Dan should keep that. Betcha he'd have lots of fun with that toy.

"Can you imagine washing dishes or folding clothes and suddenly feeling those vibrations out of nowhere? Or going out to lunch somewhere and getting all wet because he turned the switch? I would rush to the ladies' room and jill off if that happened. I would also drain his balls the next time I saw him. What about you? I know, you'd follow to the washroom and squirt to the sounds from my stall. Then we'd both drain him when we saw him again," Michelle talked dirty to Vicki as they showered.

"Damn, that's a fantastic idea, Michelle! I wonder if Dan would let me borrow the remote now and then, however. That way, I could make Haley squirm while she's working with him. Think about what kind of hot sex they'd have then! She'd just about rape the guy. You and I both know that. They'd both owe me one, well, except for the fact that I'd get pleasure from knowing what I did to them. Julie was right. I'm a serious voyeur. I freely admit it. Why not? The only thing hotter than watching and hearing about sex is actually having it, or even better, watching and having it at the same time," Vicki giggled as she washed Michelle's bottom and caught herself fingering her girlfriend's asshole.

"Oh, sorry, Michelle. You're probably sore right there, aren't you? I'll back off," Vicki blushed and stammered an apology.

"No, don't stop it. Fuck my ass with your fingers! You're right that it's sore, but I love it! Finger-fuck my asshole! Sodomize me!" Michelle squealed, as Vicki had her close to yet another release. She loved to have her ass ravaged like that. Michelle liked anything done to her ass, to be perfectly honest.

"Your wish is my command, girlfriend," Vicki answered seductively, as she continued to violate Michelle's butt.

Several more minutes of this repeated anal probing had more than the desired effect, as Michelle came furiously yet again. Her knees weakened from the power of this orgasm. Vicki had to hold her up while pretending not to be wet once more. Michelle wasn't a fool, so once she was steady on her feet, she picked Vicki up and carried her to the bed to half-kill her with sex. She licked, fondled, kissed, fingered, and rubbed Vicki to the point of exhaustion. The girlfriends curled up in each others' arms and soon dozed off to dream of orgies and other wonderful things.

Sandy and Julie didn't wait long to carry out their roles in this sexy conspiracy. They used the excuse of wanting to get Ty's advice about guns and marksmanship to arrange a rendezvous at the closest sporting goods store the next Saturday. He was vaguely familiar with the couple from times when they'd hang out with Vicki, Dan, and the others. He knew that Trevor called them "Aunt Sandy" and "Aunt Julie", which made him more comfortable with these women, since it indicated to him that his son trusted and admired these women for some reason. All of this inclined Tyler to do this favor for the ladies. He admitted to himself that they were pretty, though he was unfamiliar with them to think that they were lesbians. The notion that they were bisexual didn't occur to him.

After a highly enjoyable trip to the store, which resulted in a couple of actual purchases (they really needed the help, in fact), Sandy and Julie invited Ty to eat supper with them at their place. Despite the awkward feeling that it might be an imposition, Tyler was utterly charmed and relaxed in their company, so he quickly accepted their invitation. Dinner turned out to be a fine roast from the crock pot, along with fully loaded baked potatoes and steamed broccoli, washed down with a very nice California Merlot. The conversation was intelligent, humorous, and even little flirtatious, much to Ty's surprise.

Three helpings and three glasses of wine later, Tyler was rather amenable to the couple's offer to veg out on the sofa and watch some TV with them. Since this was NASCAR, he was especially thrilled to take them up on the kind gesture. Once Ty was completely laid-back and his resistance was weakest, Sandy and Julie made a point of sitting down on the same couch on either side of him. This seemed to be odd behavior for lesbians, but Ty was too mellow to worry much about it. He was still a happy camper and hardly given to being his normal suspicious self.

When Sandy "accidentally" grazed her fingers over Ty's crotch, that was one thing, but when Julie slipped her hand down his pants, subtlety was gone. This was a blatant grope and it indicated an intent to either tease or entice him. He had no doubts at all once Sandy unzipped his fly and starting easing his jeans down to his ankles. As they pulled off Tyler's boots and socks, he realized that he had been trapped. He didn't stand up to leave, of course, since he was no idiot. If two women wanted to service him, he would go along with the program.

"Girls, I thought that you were gay, but if you're serious about this, I'll gladly do my part. I have to warn you that I didn't expect to get laid today, so I left my rubbers back home. It's only fair that I tell you that," Ty told the ladies, somewhat flustered at the idea that he hadn't seen this one coming a mile away. Then again, he really had assumed that they were only into their own sex.

"Honey, we're not worried about rubbers, so why sweat it? We'd rather go bareback, anyway. It's more natural and pleasurable. This is about us taking care of a fine and decent lawman who's been nice enough to help us protect ourselves. Just sit back and let us have our way with you. We want you to fall asleep happy. We're not gay, baby. We swing both ways, emphasis on 'swing'. Just enjoy our bodies, okay? We plan to enjoy yours for sure," Sandy assured Tyler, while Julie's mouth was busy engulfing his cock.

Seconds later, both women had pushed the coffee table closer to the TV to make room so they could share the joy of giving Tyler head. Ty had to fight hard against his urge to shoot cum down their throats. Things got hotter still once Sandy and Julie undressed each other and made out in front of him.

As they slipped a cock ring on Tyler, he panicked for a second, but Julie soothed his fears by whispering, "Relax. We just want to keep you ready for our pussies. You'll cum before you know it."

She proved her sincerity by riding Ty for what felt like an endless fuck. Then Sandy took over for another interminable romp. This kept up for about a dozen minutes, as it turned out. Then, once the girls took off the ring, Julie resumed her turn to get his cum deep inside her cunt. Tyler shot a load of spunk that shocked all of them with its size and force. The ladies weren't done with Ty, either.

"So, let us know when you want a second round. I deserve your seed, too, right? Can we retire to our bed so we can each have a chance to sit on your face? Creampies are not so bad. I'll show you, if you'd like. I will eat all of your cum off of Julie's outer folds. Not the inside, however. She loves it there. Think of your little sperm, rushing to the next egg, hurrying to penetrate one of them and make Julie a mommy.

"She wants to be one, you know. In fact, you just helped her out that way. It's a highly fertile time for her, for both of us, as it happens. You probably knocked her up just now. Come on, deputy. Follow me. My pussy has an appointment with your mouth and Julie's cunt with my tongue. The damage is done now. No sense in fretting or wringing your hands. You're gonna be a daddy again. I want your baby, too, by the way," Sandy urged Tyler as Julie and she led him to their bedroom.

Tyler didn't even remember exactly when he lay down on the bed, with Sandy's pussy tempting his tongue. He knew that these ladies must have pushed him onto it, but he didn't care. He lapped away at Sandy with enthusiasm, while she leaned over to orally eliminate the traces of his seed from Julie's folds. He was tipsy, yes, but not so drunk that he didn't appreciate the sweetness of Sandy's pussy. The girls had taken a way while to talk Vicki into the wine part of their plan, due to her fears of alcoholism, but it paid dividends. Tyler was just buzzed enough to be suggestible, but not too much to perform excellently for their benefit.

Before Ty knew it, he was hard once again, and Sandy lay underneath him instead for a wonderful missionary fuck. Julie faced him while Sandy continued licking her, this time sweetly rimming her as well. Tyler was no porn star, but he knew that he had done rather well for himself that evening. This was confirmed when both of the women came in turn prior to him. The smell, more than the noise, made it obvious that they weren't faking it. What he didn't know was that the biggest turn-on was their awareness that they would both conceive that night.

At last, Tyler emptied his second and last load of cum from his balls for the night. He was drained in both senses of the word, but he was also happy. He slept the slumber of the truly content, instead of the fitful sleep of the morose and disgruntled. He naturally had some of the best dreams ever as he snored. Sandy and Julie, who both awoke before him, simply adored watching him snore and talk in his sleep, both habits that had irked Dinah. He was both free and safe, lying between two women who virtually worshiped him. Epilogue

The family meeting proved to be an anti-climax. Dan confirmed his approval of Vicki's plan, which already bore fruit. Tyler was open to the idea of exploring his sexuality, but he couldn't promise anything beyond that, as he told his girlfriends. Sandy and Julie both winked at each other on that point, knowing that Ty would end up trying Dan's cock in his ass.

The main consequence of this handy little plot was that there was a new wedding in October, this time a renewal of the girls' vows while they also exchanged them with Tyler. Three pregnant bridesmaids attended in the form of Dan's slaves and Tyler's entire family was present this time around. Ryan was best man and Stephanie was matron of honor, despite not being technically married. After all, this triple marriage wasn't legally binding. Sandy and Julie were lovely and ecstatic brides, both of them roughly six weeks' pregnant.

Tyler was happiest of all, as he kissed each of his new "wives" and a very open-minded minister named Red Marsh did his penance for fucking his brother's last wife by pronouncing them married. It was a homecoming and despite the lack of booze at the reception (at the insistence of Ty's new AA sponsor, Earl Hamlin), they had a good time celebrating this new beginning for Sergeant Tyler Marsh of the Sheriff's Department.

12