All Comments on 'Menage a What?'

by benjythang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really dude? The gay scene is blink-and-you-miss-it. The entire second page is one long ,extended hetero sex scene between a woman and a gay guy (well a "gay" guy since he seems pretty bi actually). And you posted this in gay male?

TravisballzTravisballzabout 7 years ago
Throwing bacon is a cardinal sin

I liked your story! The pacing was good and the characters seem interesting enough for a one-off story. Will there be subsequent stories?

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 7 years ago
yuk

why is this in the gay section? I didn't want to read about pussy and sex between guys and a chick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Different... but still a good read

Okay, all the sex-with-a-woman stuff was a bit off-putting but it was still a well-written and enjoyable read. Different, yes, but still good. I hope to read more stories from you, you obviously have talent.

benjythangbenjythangabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

For the feedback! Yes, I understand this first portion was very much on the bisexual side. I couldn't find a bisexual section to put this in, so I tagged it as bisexual. I will say that the next part will focus a lot more on gay action. I am hoping to continue writing about these events, and while they will mostly focus on gay couplings, Erica will be involved in some of it. I will look at how to change the location of the story since most people seem to be upset in the location.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous