All Comments on 'Menstruation Message'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Whoa

Bro, well written, but definatey not a fetish I think I could get into. I do love to have sex while my wife is on her period, but eating any form of it, you have a stronger stomach than me!

Good luck with that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

A long time ago I had a male friend who had a menstruation fetish. As a favor to him I agreed to be his 'Menstrual Mistress.' Your story brought back many fond memories, although our relationship was not sexual. Thank you.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This is a fetish or action many wouldn't consider

I hardly ever read fetish stories but your title and summary got me interested. Been there and done that many times. I know it’s not a fetish for me just a loving tool for making my partner satisfied.

The rest of you get over it! Eating a pussy during menstruation is just showing your lover how much she has you turned on. Just watch out for the little clots and other discharges as they have pungent flavors all there own. Many women are too sensitive to have intercourse during menstruation but many do love a good oral feast by their lover. Now if she will kiss you afterwards is up to her.

Ok, I’ve been know to be a bit past the so called norm with women I’m really into. There isn’t anything wrong with much two people do with each other in love making if both want to do it. Though why people want to have golden showers or excrement parties is too far for this self proclaimed weirdo.

Nice job of telling what your fantasies you like and how you are really into your stories wife character.

Thanks for the entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hotterthanavsmodel@yahoo.com

I can't get my bf to come near me (quite literally) when I have my period. What I would give to have someone like you to ease my sexual frustration. It's extremely hard for me becuase I am at my sexual peak right as I start my period, but I don't have anyone else to help. I am so happy to hear that there may be a guy out there who would be able to help me with this "problem" I'm having.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

it is so hot ,,there is nothing sexier and more erotic than having sex with a bloody pussy..

i do that and my GF love to have her clit licked then pulling the tampon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!