All Comments on 'Mental Mindfuck'

by darkgoddess2478

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsabout 19 years ago
You make some interesting points,

but the impact of your comments is blunted by repetition of the same complaints and by your clear ego trip. I've just read your Lit comments and profile; if your IM profile is in any way similar, well, of course you are going to get men coming at you for cybersex. Granted, the 'no means yes' school of dealing with women has long been discredited, although there are some men who didn't get the memo. But if you put out a certain image, you can't help but expect a somewhat Pavlovian reaction.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 19 years ago
the guys right....

put your face or anything else except for a naked woman and you'll get a hell of a lot less 'cyber' requests.

Plus, do you really think those guys staring at you in the bar are the same type who go online looking to cyber? The problem with some women is they have two levels for men - the possible boyfriend (wether or not that wil actually happen) and the 'other' type.

The problem is, its hard to get to know a beautiful girl. You're right - it's very intimidating. AND they're picky. You get all tongue tied and nervous and they're like 'who are you?' and then just blow you off.

those who ask you to cyber are either 'porn surferes', lonely geeks, or guys just trying to explore the net. Their common denominator is that they have access to - and actually know how to use - a computer.

And then there are jock types who aren't exactly jocks. And just guys with under developed social skills.

And at the risk of oversimplifying: it's harder to be an ugly guy than an ugly girl, and it's easier to be a pretty girl than good-looking guy. why?

Again at the risk of oversimplifying: An ugly girl at some point is going to get a guy, because that ugly guy is gonna realize that the hot chick at the bar is out of his league. And the ugly guy? The ugly girl wont throw herself at his feet, so there.

And the pretty girl? rich guys, prettyboys, class-acts, their all at her feet. Trust me, if you are pretyy, all you have to do is let tha word out that you're single and dont be a bitch. They may or may not come running, but they'll come. And the good-looking guy? To get a pretty girl he still has to work hard for it. Of course, he could save himself a huge amount of effort and settle for an ugly girl...

Dreams of DesireDreams of Desireabout 19 years ago
well...

I use yahoo daily and can relate to alot of what you say: The best way to keep your online time free of trolls is to block all incoming messages from everybody except those on your freinds list. Go to your preferences and see the option in the ignore list. Better yet. Find a chat client, such as Yahelite or Yaheek to block the bombers and boneheads for good;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tame Rant though telling..

in that most likely you are here as some are here. Alas for that chance at genuine communication, perchance tinged with the erotic and `walla', damned near Nirvana! I seldom respond but when I do see a writer step up I invarible follow limited praise with the reminder that the dialog of love is more thrilling than the action. In braving culling the masses via Messenger for diamonds you prove my point. The body may crave the intimate touch but the mind will seek till it finds.

Nicely done,

Doug Shand

darkgoddess2478darkgoddess2478about 19 years agoAuthor
Aww

Sorry that I seem to have irritated people yet again with posting a rather controversial topic.

If anyone bothers to view my yahoo profile, I have nothing more than a headshot. Most of the people who message me via yahoo from Literotica do not message me only for sex. They at least want to chat and get to know me. I know that the people here are all over 18.

Also- Just because a woman presents herself as a sexy woman, that does not mean that men have the right to harrass her. Any woman should be able to walk buck ass naked down the street and not have anyone say a word to them. And any time a woman says "stop", it means stop.

All of the messages that were on this article were sent to me before I started posting on Literotica. All of those with a simple webcam shot on my webpage.

Anyone who is interested in more conversations can go to my deadjournal at http://www.deadjournal.com/users/anumora

I don't care so much about the physical stats of a person as much as I care about how they respect me as a person. I am far to good to be treated like crap. Every human being deserves to be treated as more than crap until they show they have deserved it.

Again, my apologies if this article has made enemies. I figured that far more people would find a common thread with me on this. I had assumed that more women would have had this problem. Apparently it is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A bit more effort needed

I agree with your sentiment...its a big old world & loads to talk about. As goddess suggests, for once put in some effort, read the profile & try starting a conversation without blindly typing asl. Visit her webpage & discover a

very unusual world. Make an effort & a conversation will last longer than 3 lines. Well done Goddess

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes, I Enjoy Talking To Myself

Your point is somewhat dimmed by your...to put it tactfullly..high opinion of yourself. I would venture that the men in the bar were not intimidated by your looks, but by your bizarre aggressive arrogant attitude.

But really, I'm commenting in response to the reviewer who is under the unfathomable impression that ugly men have a harder time than ugly women. I would laugh, but it's too depressing. Salman Rushdie, however, and other men as grotesque as him, are surely laughing for me. Of course, this overlooks intelligence and personality in the equation, but then again, so did you.

Even worse was your comment on how ugly women could potentially end up "happier" than ugly men. They get stuck with a guy who couldn't land Pamela Anderson and is forever resentful of that fact! Lucky, lucky ugly woman.

And if you're still having problems grasping just how diffcult it is to be an ugly women in today's society, try looking up Rush Limbaugh's "truth" about feminists. Better yet, find me an ugly female celebrity with a husband as attractive as Salman Rushdie's girl. Even better than that- find me a truly ugly female celebrity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous