All Comments on 'Mercurial Ends Ch. 04'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the best paranormal romance stories on this site. Please keep posting. I love vampire stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

where is thorns

janedoesamjanedoesamover 11 years ago
Fucking Kinky Fuckery

I loved it! I want to have sex in a museum now.

What happened to Thorns?

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyover 11 years agoAuthor
Of Thorns and Pearls the first book to Mercurial Ends is published

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253838

Well... in the progress of being officially published. During NaNoWriMo Smashwords had a special NaNo thing where you can track the progress of NaNoers.

So for this year's NaNoWriMo I reworked Of Thorns and Pearls. I am still reworking it. But I had to take done some of the chapters on Lit. I didnt expect all the chapters to go. I will have to republish a few of the chapters.

HERE IS OF THORNS AND PEARLS https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253838

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I am delighted that you are publishing your stories! Did you find an editor? I noticed that this chapter was notably cleaner. The story line is certainly gripping. I think that their lack of communication about the events in the ruins will come back to haunt them. She obviously read something that he didn't and because of his age and history won't find it easy to accept. He won't trust her easily because he feels superior! Almighty master vampire sir!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
347 Followers
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES