Merlot

Story Info
Daughter and widowed mother have a first encounter.
3.7k words
4.52
111k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rktktvi
rktktvi
118 Followers

Lucy hadn't stopped by to see her mother for nearly a month. Being an attractive young woman with a promising career, she had learned quickly that free time was a rare commodity. During the first year after she had moved out from her parent's house, Lucy had been so preoccupied with her own new life that she had precious few moments to spare. When her father Bill had passed suddenly from a heart attack, the guilt from not seeing her parents pushed Lucy much closer to her mother.

Bette, Lucy's mother, had become painfully accustomed to her daughter's gradual disappearance from her life. In her heart, Bette knew that it was simply a case of Lucy trying to establish her own life. Lucy needed a bit of time to get her career off the ground; she needed to concentrate on becoming an active adult. Their relationship had always been a close one, so she knew that sooner or later, Lucy would once again be an active part of the family. When Bill passed, Lucy had made a conscious effort to once again establish her relationship with her mother. They had grown much closer, speaking frequently on the phone. Lucy had even made a point of trying to visit at least weekly, at least until recently.

As it happened, Lucy found herself meeting with a business client late one Friday very near her mother's house. After the meeting, she met a few friends for dinner and drinks. Feeling a little too tipsy to drive, Lucy opted to take a cab to her mother's.

Unannounced and slightly buzzed, Lucy pushed her key into Bette's front door and then entered the spacious house. Making herself at home, Lucy kicked off her shoes, dropped her purse, and found her way to the kitchen. On the counter, Lucy found a half empty bottle of merlot. Giggling with the knowledge that her mother had never had a very high tolerance for alcohol, Lucy poured herself a glass and began to wander about the house, searching for her mother.

Making it up the stairs to the bedroom, Lucy heard the shower running through the closed door. Cracking the door slightly and poking her nose in, Lucy announced to the air, "hi Mom, I'm home!"

In a slightly startled voice, Bette took a moment to respond, "oh hello dear, why don't you go downstairs and help yourself to a glass of wine. I'll be right down."

Closing the door again, Lucy simply sat down on the bed, having already gotten a glass of the dark liquid. Taking a sip, she noticed that on the nightstand next to her was a small bag, approximately the size of a student's backpack. Absentmindedly she toyed with the bag, twirling the zipper in her fingers as she listened to her mother rustling about in the other room. Taking another sip, she curiously unzipped the bag, peering inside.

Opening the door a moment too late, Bette walked into the room to see her daughter Lucy curiously holding a rather menacing looking butt plug in one hand, and a glass of what appeared to be the merlot in the other. The plug was black in color and somewhat sizeable, flaring out dramatically in the middle. The base of the plug, which served to prevent it from becoming lost inside its user's body, also had a rather large suction cup attached to it. The glass of wine, equally dark in color, had been mostly consumed in one big gulp upon the discovery of the plug.

Their eyes met only briefly, expressions of shock and embarrassment obvious on both faces. Lucy hurriedly stuffed the toy into the bag as Bette simply retreated back to the safety of the bathroom, closing the door without a word being said. Unsure of what else to do, Lucy quickly found herself back in the kitchen, refilling her nearly empty glass.

After a torturously long ten minutes, Bette braved the stairs and met her daughter in the kitchen. Aside from the fact that the first bottle of wine had disappeared only to be replaced with a newly opened one, nothing seemed amiss. Lucy had filled her own glass and left another one full for her mother. Bette picked it up with a lightly shaking hand and took a small sip as she sat down at the table across from her daughter.

Lucy broke the ice by beginning to make small talk about work, and about the friends that she had just met for dinner. Bette responded by pursuing that line of conversation, eager to put the embarrassing moment behind her. After an hour of chatting, snacking, and drinking, Bette was finally comfortable in her own skin again. She had nearly forgotten the horrific embarrassment that had overtaken her when she walked out of the bathroom earlier. Her husband's sudden departure from her life had left her as an attractive woman in her early forties. Only a few years prior, she and Bill had begun to truly explore each other's sexuality with various deviant behaviors. With him gone, she had been left with a fertile imagination, a bundle of toys, and nothing else but frustration. Feeling that she wasn't ready to try to date again, Bette had little recourse but to simply try to amuse herself in private. Naturally, some of the kinks that she had discovered with Bill had kept creeping into these amusements.

Lost in thoughts about her husband, Bette nearly missed Lucy's quiet question. "What was that, dear?" she asked.

Lucy stammered, embarrassed to have even mentioned it, but was fueled by the merlot. "Sorry Mom, but I asked if it hurts." A silence fell between them both, as Bette was shocked back into the present by the simple query.

"I, um... well a little at first, yes," Bette croaked. Her cheeks flushed deeply as her mind raced to the bag she had absentmindedly left on her nightstand earlier. What else, she wondered, had Lucy seen? Her intent tonight had been to exorcize the demons inside of her with the contents of that bag, but she had certainly not intended to share the experience with her own daughter. When she looked up again, Lucy was still gazing directly at her. "It feels..." her words trailed off, her mind trying to fight through the merlot haze.

Lucy, in a haze of her own, stood up and took her mother's hand. Wordlessly, she turned and gently pulled Bette down the hall towards the stairs. Too stunned by this bold action to do anything else, Bette complied and shuffled along behind. Before she had completely gathered her wits about herself, Bette found herself once again in the bedroom with Lucy. Thinking back to the panic from an hour prior, Bette remembered grabbing the bag and hiding it back in it's spot in the closet. Lucy looked for a moment at the empty place on the nightstand, summoning her courage. She couldn't believe that she was doing this, but felt compelled for some reason to continue this chase.

"Mom, you need to go get it." Those words, although not purposefully chosen by Lucy, carried great weight with Bette. She really did need to get the bag. She needed to feel the pleasures and pains contained within it. She needed to be transported to that place deep inside herself where she no longer felt the tragic loss of Bill. She needed to feel another human being's warmth once again. She needed contact. Quietly, almost on tiptoes, Bette went to the closet and fetched the ominous bag. It felt to her like it weighed fifty pounds as the last bit of resistance she had left held it down. Resigning herself to the moment, Bette tossed the bag onto the bed next to Lucy.

"No judgments from now on, okay?" Lucy stated aloud, wondering if it was more for her mother or herself. Holding her breath, she opened the bag and there on top was the same smooth black object she had held before. She pulled it out of the bag for the second time. This time she held it in her palm and noted that it was almost as long as her hand, and indeed quite thick at the widest part. She glanced again at Bette, who had moved closer to her and was now squatting beside her on the floor. A strange look had overtaken her mother, almost as if she were in a trance as she stared at the toy.

Lucy had obviously never seen her mother like this before. Bette had always been the pillar of strength in the family. Now, she appeared small as she squatted beside the bed. Or was she kneeling? Lucy's instincts began to take over.

Growing up, she had always been able to use her good looks and charm to get the boys to do her bidding. As she blossomed into a woman, she had found that what had been goods looks and charm as a little girl had transformed into sexuality as an adult. This powerful force had manifested itself in many profitable ways in her life. Everything seems to fall in line for a woman that exudes this type of aura. Business deals seem to close more quickly. Boyfriends seem to be more available. The man at the ice cream stand seems to always give an extra scoop.

Lucy now looked at Bette and sensed what was needed, for both of them. Bette had always been the strong one. The one that made all the decisions, the one that had always 'been there.' Lucy thought about the other possibilities that might be contained in the bag, and then looked at her mother, kneeling almost submissively beside her. Lucy was going to take that extra scoop right now.

"Bette," Lucy called her mother by her name, "go get us some robes."

Understanding, Bette stood and quietly disappeared back to the closet. A few moments later, she came back carrying a plush red robe for Lucy and wearing a green one herself. She absentmindedly tossed her other clothing onto the floor as she walked back into the room. She offered the robe to Lucy, who stood to accept it.

"Kneel, Bette," Lucy said, calling her mother by the name once more. Lucy had played these games with boys before, and always enjoyed the rush of power that she had over them. As she watched her mother settle back down into the subservient position she had held just a few moments before, Lucy felt the same twinge in her pussy that she had felt with her boyfriends. She began to slide out of her clothing, turning away from her mother's inquisitive eyes. Bette was transfixed as Lucy's perfect ass danced in front of her face, only to be covered quickly by the robe. After securing it closed, Lucy turned back to Bette.

"You've put this on wrong," she said, as she leaned over to untie the belt of the robe. Hints of a beautiful body were exposed as the cloth fell open. The curve of a full breast, the smooth muscle of a thigh, a wisp of hair between the legs. Lucy pulled the belt completely out of the robe and tossed it onto the bed, making it now impossible to be modest in the piece of clothing. Lucy gazed upon her blushing mother briefly, and then turned her attention back to the bag.

"I wonder which of these you were going to use tonight," she muttered as she began to dig through, finding various other phalluses and lubes inside. Pulling out a pair of clamps connected by a short chain, she turned once again to her mother and said authoritatively, "stand up, Bette."

Lucy watched Bette jumped to her feet, as though she had heard that tone of voice used on her before. The beltless robe fell even further open, exposing more of Bette's charms to her daughter. Remaining seated on the bed, Lucy pulled Bette closer to her, still holding the clamps. She gently moved her hands between the open folds of the robe until they rested on Bette's hips. Bette shuddered slightly at this first contact of flesh on flesh, but said nothing as Lucy's hands began to slide upwards. Bette felt the contrast of the warmth of the hand on her left hip, and the coolness of the clamps contained in the hand on her right hip. As they passed the bottom of her ribcage, Lucy's hands then turned inward, moving towards and then cupping Bette's large bosom.

Taking notice of the boundary she was about to cross, Lucy paused in her exploration for just a moment. As she sat on the bed, Lucy was nearly at eye level with Bette's breasts. She had the perfect view of Bette's pinkish nipples as they grew harder in anticipation of the contact. Still cupping each breast, Lucy leaned in and touched her lips to Bette's right nipple. A very slight moan escaped from Bette as Lucy pulled the sensitive flesh into her mouth, running her tongue across the hard tip. Lucy continued to caress the nipple with her lips and tongue for a moment before she slowly closed her teeth over it and began to pull away from it. Bette's moan changed tone slightly as Lucy continued to pull away, applying just enough pressure with her teeth to prevent the nipple from escaping her hold. Extending away as far as she could without truly hurting her mother, Lucy took the opportunity to fix one clamp to the nipple. The plastic ends only slightly softened the pressure the metal clip was designed to give, and as Lucy let go, the clamp held firmly onto the nipple in its jaws. Bette sighed quietly as Lucy leaned back to admire her handiwork.

Lucy turned to look at Bette's other nipple, just as hard as the first one. A slight blush had begun to appear on the skin between Bette's breasts, as her excitement spread throughout her body. Lucy leaned forward and once again began to pleasure Bette. She repeated the same attention to the left nipple as she had to the right, except she did not conclude with a similar bite. Instead, she turned away, leaving the nipple oddly unfulfilled. The second clamp dangled by the chain that connected it to the first.

Feeling a dampness beginning to build between her thighs, Lucy looked once again in the bag. She pulled out a small bottle of lube, and went back to the black plug. Turning towards her mother, she told her to kneel once again, but knees apart this time. Bette obediently assumed the position requested of her, feeling exposed and vulnerable. Lucy scooted forward on the bed, now looking slightly down on her kneeling mother. Holding the lube and the plug in her left hand, she used her right hand to guide her mother's face closer for a kiss. As though electricity were crossing between then, both women felt an energy, a warmth in the contact. As their tongues began to twist against each other, Lucy dropped her right hand down Bette's side, eventually running her fingers through the light tangle of fur below.

Bette's kiss became more urgent as she felt Lucy's fingers touch her wet pussy. She couldn't believe how excited she was, trembling in her skin as her daughter began to explore. The clamp continued its steady assault on her nipple, occasionally heightened by the swinging weight of its unused partner. Bette became slightly embarrassed by the ease with which Lucy's fingers were able to slide into her soaked pussy. She unconsciously began to grind her crotch into Lucy's invading hand, moaning into her daughter's kisses.

Bette didn't see Lucy pick it up, but when the black plug began to push into her pussy, Bette knew exactly what it was. So smooth and innocent at the beginning, the plug thickened angrily towards the middle. Bette knew her excited pussy could accommodate it easily, but she had always struggled with getting it into its proper orifice. As aggressive as Lucy was tonight, however, Bette knew that she would do anything to please her.

Lucy began to rhythmically thrust the toy into her mother, all the while continuing to deeply probe her with kisses. As Bette's arousal began to rise with each thrust, Lucy abruptly pushed the plug all the way in and let it go, snug in it's position. She leaned back to take stock of her panting mother. With a wry grin, she put a dollop of lube on her left index finger and reached behind her mother. Once again with her right hand she began to pump the plug into Bette's clamping pussy as her left hand found an ass cheek. With determined accuracy, Lucy's lubed finger easily found it's way into her mother's dark passage. Bette gasped at the new intrusion, but held her place on her knees, pushing against the plug. Lucy leaned in again to kiss Bette, alternately thrusting the plug and what soon became two fingers into her mother.

Feeling the time was right, Lucy pulled the plug completely out of Bette, and moved it slightly back, aiming for Bette's rear entrance. Feeling the bulbous end touching her sensitive skin, Bette momentarily tightened up, but immediately relaxed as Lucy continued her passionate kisses. Ever so slightly, Lucy began to push the plug against Bette. The first two inches seemed to slide in quite easily, not much larger than the fingers that the plug had replaced. As the shaft continued to thicken, Lucy's progress into Bette's ass slowed. As the resistance increased, Bette's moans turned to grunts and ragged breaths. Continuing to kiss and gently push the plug, Lucy used her free hand to begin a light massage of Bette's clit. Very quickly after, Bette began to relax her muscles and with a gasp the plug suddenly squeezed it's way into her all the way to the base.

Lucy once again felt around into the bag and pulled out a rather odd looking dildo. It had two phallic ends that were connected at an angle from one another, forming a rather large 'V.' One of the ends narrowed, very much like on the plug that was currently buried in Lucy's mother's ass. After a quick study, it's purpose was suddenly obvious to her. She leaned back for a brief moment and let her fingers touch her wetness. Amazingly, she was even more wet than her mother had been! Taking the V shaped toy, she easily inserted the end with the narrow part into her own sopping wet pussy. As though she had inserted a plug, her muscles clamped onto the toy. She awkwardly stood up with the toy still buried inside of her, the other end protruding straight out from her body as though she had a cock.

Seeing Lucy standing above her, Bette instinctively knew what to do. Rising to stand on her feet, she placed her hands on the bed and bent over, offering herself to her daughter. Lucy immediately moved behind her mother, guiding her new cock into her mother's molten opening. As wet as Bette was, Lucy was able to push the toy completely into her mother in one try. Immediately, Lucy was rewarded by not only the pressure of toy inside her, but when fully into her mother, it also pushed slightly against her clit. Lucy pulled almost completely out Bette, then slammed back into her, eliciting a grunt as her body hit and then pushed the plug briefly further into her mother.

While moving to twist the plug with one hand, Lucy reached underneath her mother to fetch the swinging nipple clamp. Bette gasped as Lucy pulled on it as if it were reins on a horse. With each pull, the clamp attached to her nipple seemed to grow tighter, biting into her tormented flesh with glee. Listening to her mother's animalistic grunts, Lucy launched into an even harder assault, pounding her pussy and yanking the chain.

Bette held onto the sheets of the bed gamely, her head swimming in ecstasy as her body was ravaged by her daughter. Lucy continued to pound her mother, hands holding onto her hips, occasionally moving to twist the plug that filled Bette's ass. As Lucy continued to ride Bette, their orgasms began to build. What had initially begun as a dull yearning was now building into a bonfire of passion. Crying out, Bette's arms collapsed on the bed, her face mashed against the mattress. She felt as though her entire body was in a dizzying motion, unsure of which sensation was dominant. She surrendered to them all, allowing each orgasm to rip through her as Lucy used her up.

Watching her mother's multiple orgasms rip through, Lucy knew that the dildo inside of her was doing the job on her as well. As she felt the wave approaching, it seemed as if the walls of the room had begun to close in on her. She screwed her eyes tightly shut and continued to thrust as hard as she could. When the first big wave hit her, she cried out and lost her rhythm with the dildo as the spasms of her orgasm overtook her. Lucy desperately grabbed at Bette's hips in an attempt to keep her balance and regain the tempo of her thrusts. As the waves began to subside, Lucy simply let go of the chain and collapsed on top of her mother.

rktktvi
rktktvi
118 Followers
12