Merlot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bette sighed with contentment, feeling full from the two toys inside of her. The burning in her nipple was heightened by her daughter's weight on top of her body, but she didn't care. She hadn't had this type of contact or release for far too long. After a few minutes of calming down, Lucy pulled away from her, the dildo falling out of each of them with two loud pops. Next, she gave the plug a slight tug and it seemed to eagerly squirt out of Bette's ass, free from confinement. Bette then lazily rolled over, eyes closing as she felt Lucy's breath on her tortured nipple. In one motion, Lucy pulled the clamp off and then suckled the nipple, trying to persuade away the pain of release. After the blood had rushed fully back in, Bette's gasps turned to sighs as Lucy nuzzled her.

For a time, neither spoke, each just cuddling the other quietly. A small smile crept across Lucy's lips as she gazed into her mother's eyes, "that was some really good merlot!"

12