All Comments on 'Mermaid Sisters Pt. 01'

by CAP8311

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 9 years ago
it reads hot

But stuff like the foot long cock or the cock going past the cervix is silly

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 9 years ago
Very Good!

Excellent start to what should be a great story! MORE PLEASE> Soon if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good read

I liked the story and hope there will be more. I do agree the foot long cock and his cock going all the way into her uterus was a bit much. I realize this is fantasy but a bit over the top. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good

I wish I was one of those mermaids.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Good start

Though the foot-long probe stretched credibility (as well as apparently other parts).

Looking forward to where you take this. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice story. Although the "we will send you back" line can be a bit if a downer in the future. I would like to see Tom settle down with the mermaid sisters as their long-term husband. First round sex, as you have already said, won't guarantee to knock all three of them up. However three rounds into the routine they can have actual love blossomed among them and Tom may want to stay and tend to the baby mermaids himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Amazing story. But dont give the guy a name. just speak in the first person. it makes it easier to imagine that you are the guy if you dont give a name

tmgermanytmgermanyalmost 9 years ago

looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Job

please upload a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm exited for more

Teacher44Teacher44over 8 years ago
I would have liked this a lot more if...

...you hadn't decided to give him a ridiculous 12 inch penis. Really? Have you ever met anyone with a dick that big? Statistically they are one in a million. I know it's fantasy, being mermaids and all, but try to maintain some sense of believability.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I SOOOOOO wish I was him

I wish I could experience this in real life

Contact me at phoenix23ninja@gmail.com if something like this is possible (life-like VR AKA Virtual Reality is fine)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slight confusion.....

I think the redhead was Emily first and the brunette was Elaina, but then Elaina became the redhead??

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason1118 months ago

This may be several years too late, but I will leave a comment anyway. Thank you for presenting mermaids as legends and fantasy have long-held them: beautiful, female mammals with bare breasts and pussy (no “seashell bikini” crap). This story has begun with nice erotica and interest. But I agree with other commentators that a 12 inch cock, especially the penetrating cervix and uterus, are distracting and ridiculous. I also felt the description of carrying other sea creatures’ eggs and being inseminated, being breeders of the sea, was odd and distracting, unless this foreshadow some future plot point. I look forward to reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous