Mermaid Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while Elyon lay on her back, enjoying the feeling of Tom's hot stuff in her as she licked her lips and could still taste traces of his manhood in her mouth. Emily moved on top of her blonde sister, breasts pressed against each other as they kissed passionately, Emily thrust her tongue hungrily inside, tasting Tom's seed inside of Elyon's mouth.

As Elaina began to increase her pace, sending shockwaves of pleasure to Tom. He placed his hands on top of Elaina's head, wrapping his fingers in her fine hair, and began thrusting her head up and down faster and faster. Elaina couldn't think straight as she felt his cock going in and out of the entrance of her throat as her lips sucked at his cock. Tom was nearing his limit, and Elaina could feel his cock as it seemed to get thicker in her mouth. He pressed her head down, and as the head breached her throat he came, once again sending gobs of his thick cream inside of her. Elaina closed her eyes as she felt his cock in her mouth buck as he unloaded inside of her. Tom let go of her head as Elaina slowly pulled back, her lips clamped on to his dick as her mouth milked him for more. The taste of his seed was intoxicating and large drops of it dribbled out of her mouth and onto her breasts. As his cock head popped out of her mouth it released one last load that landed on her face. Elaina felt his hot, thick dick milk smear her face and licked some of it as it slid down to her neck and between her cleavage. Elaina rolled on to her back beside Tom, eyes closed as she ran her hands across her cum-soaked breasts and licked the cum from her fingers, moaning with pleasure at the taste.

Tom didn't have time to rest, nor did he want to, as Emily moved over to him. She ran one hand slowly up and down his dick while she fondled his balls with the other. Tom moaned in pleasure as he watched her lick the underside of his cock and nibble at his testicles, never taking her eyes off his. Emily moved herself forwards to kiss Tom, her large breasts pressed on to his chest. "I want you, my dear Tom," Emily whispered in his ear, "I want you in me."

Elaina slid off Tom and lay back, propping herself on her arms and displaying her breasts. She looked at Tom naughtily as she curled her tail slightly to the side so as to give Tom a good clear look at her love hole, spreading the nether lips slightly with her fingers. Tom crawled closer to Elaina, never taking his eyes of her pussy. Elaina had thrust her hips slightly forward in order to show most of it, as it was located between where her pelvis met the fish tail, and there was even a small gap in-between, leading to her rear end where her meaty ass was pressed to the stone floor. Her little pussy was sopping wet, love juice leaking out. Tom bent down and to Elaina's surprise began to lick her down there, tasting her sweet juice as she moaned in pleasure. He skillfully worked her over with his tongue, sending Elaina into fits of ecstasy as she fondled her own breasts and squirmed with pleasure. Tom ran his tongue in a circle along her pussy lips and kissed her clit lovingly. It was too much for Elaina, and he anticipated this and pressed his mouth onto her vagina as she came, spraying her love juice. Tom licked it up, her sweet, warm taste mixed with the saltiness of her skin invigorating him.

As Elaina lay there panting, her breast heaving up and down, Tom moved his chest back and slowly guided his cock towards her slit. It was an extremely tight fit, especially for him, as his cock head slowly pushed within. Elaina watched as his member slowly entered her as she tried to spread her pussy apart wider for him. It got tighter and tighter the further he went in, and he could feel his cock being squeezed as he penetrated her deeper. His cock was halfway inside of her when the head pressed onto the entrance to her uterus. Elaina felt this too, and she nodded to Tom encouragingly, imploring him with her eyes to go deeper. Tom began to thrust slowly, trying to gain entrance to her uterus. The tight walls clamped on to his cock as it moved along the inside, the bulbous head scraping along the walls. Elaina moaned with pleasure, her eyes closed as she felt him inside of him. Tom began to thrust harder and faster, his climax closing. She felt this too, and she watched Tom lovingly as he strained to hold on for as long as he could.

As he started pumping in and out of her faster, her soft, large breasts dancing and bouncing in front of him, swirling hypnotically as she gazed at him with earnest love, just then as his final thrust penetrated into her, his cock managed to finally enter her uterus and directly spew his seed into her. Elaina almost fainted as she felt her cervix penetrated, and she could feel Tom directly depositing load after load of cum into her, feeling each one as it made its way along his cock as her pussy squeezed him like a vice. He had his cock inside her all the way to the base, the head touching the end of her uterine cavity as he filled her with his seed. They stayed like this for a while as he felt his orgasm subside. Elaina had come multiple times and she could feel his warm substance pooling inside of her and his dick still impaled deep within her, throbbing as the last drops entered her.

Tom was panting slowly as he slowly recovered from his ejaculation into Elaina. Finally he began to slowly pull out, her tight pussy still gripping him. But he suddenly found himself stuck. He tried to pull his dick out, but realized that the cockhead couldn't make it past her cervix. Each tug as he tried to free his cock only stimulated both of them further, and Elaina watched bemused as Tom struggled to pull his cock out. She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him down so that his face was wrapped between her soft mounds of tit flesh. Elaina cried out as his dick plunged deep within her, and Tom slowly began to buck his hips, his dick going in and out of her like a piston. Each thrust send waves of pleasure to both of them as Tom has his face smothered between her breasts. He managed to find one of her pink nipples and began suckling on it while her teased the other with his hand. This further drove Elaina into ecstasy as her tail thrashed about with each thrust.

Tom came again, pumping copious amounts of jizz into her, and he could feel a small bump rising on her belly as her uterus swelled with his load. The amount of cum he shot was just as much as the last orgasm. Tom managed to pull his cock head out of her cervix, and the walls of her vagina seemed to clamp on to him trying to squeeze out as much of his cock before the head emerged with a small pop, followed by dollops of thick white hot jizz.

He sat back down, his cock half erect and covered in Elaina's love juice and his cum, watching his handiwork as Elaina lay there, chest heaving as his cum trickled out of her pussy. Elaina lay there dreamily, feeling his hot, thick substance fill her swollen uterus as she fondled her pussy with her fingers, tasting the cocktail of her love juice and his thick, creamy cum.

12