Mermaids And Wolf Men in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I hissed happily as Simon's long and thick cock entered me, spearing my cunt with a swift thrust. I welcomed the deliciously hot pain I felt deep inside as my flesh welcomed his, and we were finally one. As Simon began pounding away at me, I wrapped my arms around him, welcoming him inside of me.

As we got our freak on, as they say in the local lexicon, Simon and practically tore up the washroom. Somehow, my elbow slammed into the shower's window, slamming it open, and I looked outside, noticing the full moon, and smiled. I've always loved looking at the full moon from the water, on those rare times I came to the surface, far from human eyes.

"Oh fuck, close the window, Chia, it's a full moon tonight," Simon said, and his voice, which uttered this agonized plea, suddenly changed. Our bodies were still joined, entwined in love, as it were, and my breasts pressed against Simon's chest, and his dick was still embedded within my womanhood. That's when a startling transformation came over Simon, one that shocked even me.

"Simon, what's happening to you, my love?" I whispered, stunned for once. Simon pulled away from me and I lamented this sudden emptiness even as my eyes remained riveted on him, this young Haitian man I loved so much, as he shrank back, his deep baritone voice growing deeper, even as thick fur sprang all over his body, and then he...changed.

Simon Augustin, the tall and strongly built young man I cherished so much, the first human being I ever laid eyes on, the one person I felt like I could share my secret with, had secrets of his own. Simon's eyes turned bright yellow, his teeth elongated and sharpened, and his big, strong hands became clawed, talon-like and huge.

Instinctively, aided by the water from the shower, I reverted to my true form. I changed from a tall, curvaceous, bronze-skinned and dark-haired female with emerald eyes to a blue-skinned, scaled and finned, gilled female humanoid. My sharper-than-human eyes took in the sight of the monster Simon had become, and it towered over me.

"Please don't fear me," the Simon-creature said, pleading. The creature Simon had become looked at me as I completed my own transformation, and then, he looked me up and down. I saw surprise in those yellow eyes, which weren't feral at all but oddly beautiful. Surprise, and a dawning understanding mingling with a decidedly vivid curiosity.

"Simon, are you in there still? It's me, Chia," I said, and then, even though every instinct within me urged me to use my powers and slash this hairy beast to pieces, or flee, I willed myself to calm down, turned off the water, and resumed my human form. Vulnerable, naked, I stood before Simon, just like the day we met.

"Chia? What are you?" Simon asked gently, and then, amazingly, he changed once more, the towering, hairy, yellow-eyed beast with the claws and fangs vanishing utterly, leaving behind a tall, handsome young black man. Simon looked at me, and I saw surprise and wonder in his now brown eyes.

"We have much to talk about," I said with a grin, and then, Simon and I returned to my tiny living room, and there, he sat me down and talked to me. I couldn't to hear his story, seriously. I thought I knew everything about the surface world and its inhabitants, but clearly, I'd barely scratched the surface. In a calm voice, Simon patiently explained to me the story of his family, and the secret of his people's age-old existence.

"My people are called Homo Sapiens Lupus, the wolf men, and we've existed among humanity for thousands of years, hiding in plain sight," Simon said with a shrug. I nodded for Simon to continue and he told me how, in every human culture, there were tales of wolf men and wolf women, people who could become wolf-like creatures under the light of the full moon. Throughout the ages, they'd been hunted and persecuted. That's why they kept their existence a secret in modern times.

"Simon, I totally understand, I come from the Sea, and my people, Homo Sapiens Aquaticus, we keep our existence secret too," I said evenly, taking his hand in mine. Simon looked at me and smiled, and said that he knew there was something different about me from the very moment when he first saw me.

"Being a lifeguard, I thought you'd be used to seeing hot naked girls walking out of the ocean," I said teasingly and Simon laughed, and then pulled me close. This time, I embraced him with all of my might, and we resumed making love. Seriously, all this talk and personal revelations was all fine and good, but I hadn't had sex in ages, and I wanted to make up for lost time.

"Give me that Mermaid booty," Simon said, grinning, as I got on all fours and I shot him a warning look. Laughing, Simon playfully smacked my big bum, then kissed it, and then rubbed his hard dick against my derriere. I practically purred with excitement and ground my ass against his groin. Simon teased me by rubbing his dick against my pussy from behind without actually going in.

"Simon, if you don't hurry up and fuck me, I'm going to rip you to pieces," I said, only half-joking, and Simon gulped then nodded. Without further ado, the tall Haitian stud pushed his dick inside of me and I sighed happily as entered me. I sighed happily as Simon began fucking me roughly. I don't go for the love-me-tender stuff. Not my style.

"Like that huh?" Simon said, slapping my big ass and pulling my hair as he fucked me. I nodded, and then, through sheer concentration ( it's hard for me to change without water ) I morphed into my aquatic form, once more stunning Simon. I hissed at him, something females of my species do to our males when we're aroused.

"Take me while in your true form, I think I like it better," I said, licking my sharp teeth and Simon paused, seemingly stunned by what I said. Shaking his head, Simon smiled and then, he changed. For the second time that I beheld Simon's transformation. From man to wolf-man, from mild-mannered college student and lifeguard to superhuman monster of glorious proportions.

"You asked for it you got," Simon said, only his eyes were yellow now, his body fur-covered and massively muscled, and the hands that gripped my hips were huge, and clawed. I purred like a kitten, and then Simon smacked my ass, hard enough to really hurt this time, and I shrieked happily as he resumed fucking me. I swear, Simon's dick is longer and thicker in his wolfish form, reaching parts of me that hadn't been touched in ages, and I loved it!

Simon and I made love, or fucked, or whatever you want to call it, for hours, our superhuman energy levels enabled us to last far longer than mere mortals ever could. When morning came, it found us lying side by side on the living room carpet, spent. The place was a mess, and I am going to have to buy some new furniture because we kind of got carried away.

"That was some night, Chia," Simon said, smiling as he helped me to my feet. I grinned and kissed him, tasting his morning breath, and wickedly noticing that his mouth smelled of, well, me. Hand in hand, stark naked, we marched to the washroom, and got cleaned up. It felt nice, to be under the water, my natural element, with Simon, the one human being ( well, technically, superhuman ) that I cherished the most.

"Oh it gets better, we should go to the beach tonight and do it in the water," I said, gently kissing Simon on the lips and playfully tugging on his chest hairs. Even in his human form, Simon was delightfully hairy. I'm turned on by his body hair, oddly enough. The males where I come from can grow beards and the hair on their heads, but lack hair below the neck. Evolutionary quirks, I guess.

"Actually, tonight there's no full moon and I'll be completely human and without my powers for the next month or so, sorry," Simon said, shrugging and shaking his head. I pouted, vaguely disappointed, because I am really, really turned on by Simon's monstrous alter ego. Still, I like all of Simon Augustin, both the man and the monster, and making love with him, in either form, delights me.

"What a peculiar man you are, my dear Simon, but that's what I love about you," I said, taking Simon's face in my hands, and then I got ready for school. I've got a ten o'clock computer science class at the Miami campus of the Central Florida Institute of Technology and it's already nine forty five in the morning.

Dammit, I hate being late for computer class. Humans are just beginning to understand computers, a technology my people have possessed for over a century. I amaze them in my classes. Typically, I wake up early for class and/or swim practice. Simon and I really, really went at it for a long time last night, that's for sure.

"Let me walk you to class," Simon said, playfully patting my derriere, and complimenting me on my looks. I looked pretty hot in a sleeveless black T-shirt and blue jeans, complete with the black and white Sneakers that Simon got me from Footlocker, where he used to work before becoming a lifeguard. Hand in hand, Simon and I walked through campus on our way to my class.

Even in a beautiful, diverse place like the City of Miami, Florida, Simon and I stood out. In the eyes of North American society, we're an interracial couple. He's Haitian-American and I'm Latina or Middle-Eastern or even Persian or Italian, depending on who's looking at me, drawn as they are by the tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired beauty that I exude in my human guise. If they only knew...

I'm proud to be with Simon Augustin, the one person in this universe whom I feel totally at peace with. We're from different worlds, quite literally, but that's really just part of the fun for us. We trade stories about our respective species, the Werewolves of the earth and Homo Sapiens Aquaticus, the People of the Sea. The weird, fun part? How much we have in common. One day, I will return to Atlantis, crown jewel of the Sea People, my home. For now, I'm in Miami, Florida, with my beloved Simon, and that's okay by me.

12