All Comments on 'Mermaid's Lure Ch. 03'

by kallyreys

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, again there are some gaps here in this chapter. How did Adeline get up to the surface? How long was she in the clutches of the sea witch? Last time the sea witch gave her 5 orgasms? And then what happens with Adeline and the sea witch? Now, she is being taken by the sailors. She is brought to the brink of orgasm for a day but the Captain said to keep her read for 3 days. She would have been sunburned without any covering. She would have been almost catatonic being denied for so long and her face and hair would have been a mess. Her mouth would have been numb and/or sore that she would not have been able to suck much less swallow. Please clear up some gaps but I have enjoyed the unique creative imaginative writing so far.

competitivespringcompetitivespringover 2 years ago

I absolutely need a part 4!!! Eagerly awaiting another chapter!

And to the other commenter, suspend your disbelief just a little bit and stop questioning everything. Don't be nitpicky or we'll lose this diamond of a story if the author doesn't want to continue writing.

kallyreyskallyreysover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, continuing from your previous comment, Adeline fainted and lost track of time. She wouldn't be able to know how long the sea witch had her, since the sea witch wasn't there to tell her. Let's say, to fill in that particular blank, the sea witch moved her to the surface of the ocean once she fainted and let her float there. Perhaps she even used magic.

As for the rest of the question, I've addressed them in the latest chapter! I do admit to stretching it a bit, but honestly, in pure erotica, there's plenty of little details which are overlooked.

Thanks for your comment anyway! :) Hope you enjoy the upcoming chapter!

kallyreyskallyreysover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi competitivespring,

I'm glad you enjoy this chapter! Hopefully you will enjoy the next chapter as well! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup very nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkallyreys@kallyreys
Updated 16 Aug 2023 I'm back and producing more stories! Currently working on Mermaid's Lure Ch. 10. This will be the last chapter in that series! Visit my blog for the latest updates to my stories!! Visit me at https://kallyreys.blogspot.com/ Follow me at my Instagram ht...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES