Merry Christmas Little Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily mum came back just then and put a plate of food down and some drinks in front of the two of us as dad brought in another over for them. I was about to move Wendy when she reached over to the plate and lifted it on to my lap then smiled up at me again. We started slowly picking as the film started; it felt that she settled in even more until she was squashed so tight into me that we could have been one entity. Every once in a while she would stroke the back of my hand, seemingly mimicking mum who was doing the same to dad. As we finished the food she moved the plate away and passed a drink up to me, watching as I sipped it, pursing her lips in time to mine.

I couldn't stop looking at her now, she was mesmerising; her soft pinks lips, big blue eyes. Stop it Pete, stop it! But I couldn't; my mind couldn't make me tear my eyes away from her. She looked at me again smiling looking so sweet, reminding me just how much I did love my sister despite the arguments. She placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed it again, making me twitch slightly. She made a little moan of contentment, just perceivable to my ears then started stroking my hand again. We sat there like that throughout the film, occasionally taking sips of drink but otherwise cuddled together like a couple; a real couple.

As it came to an end I heard a muffled sob from Wendy and felt her hand leave my thigh so she could wipe a tear away; nothing changes I thought, she always cries at the end of this film. Suddenly I felt really protective towards her and just lent over and kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek where the tear had rolled down. For some reason, without thinking I lifted my finger to my mouth and licked the tear from it, tasting her sweet saltiness before I recognised what I was doing. The sob had made mum look over as I did it; I caught her gaze and realised she saw it all. I sat for a moment, what should I do? I pretended that it was perfectly normal and smiled at her before kissing Wendy's forehead once more, who had in meantime looked up and gave me a beaming smile. Mum looked on then just smiled at the two of us before snuggling back into dad.

"Thank you big brother," she whispered "I love you too." This time I took her hand and put it back on my thigh resting my free hand over it and squeezing hers as I had just seen dad do. She let out a little sigh and snuggled in again. Hang on, what? I hadn't said I love you to her, but it had crossed my mind...

Just then dad motioned to me to throw the control over so I did; I didn't care what was on the telly by then, I was just content to sit with my sister, be with her. Every once in a while I would notice mum watching us and see her smiling, I wasn't quite sure if it was a smile because she approved of what she saw or a smile at me but I felt quite reassured and smiled back. I felt Wendy start to lean heavily into me and realised she was asleep, her breathing soft and regular and a small moan would leave her lips once in a while, soft, in her little girl voice. I pulled her tighter into me and stroked the hair that had now fallen across face back behind her ear; it was so soft and for the first time I inhaled the apple fragrance of her shampoo, so fresh, so mouth-watering. I kept stroking her hair softly, not wanting to wake her, luxuriating in her softness laying into me. I suddenly realised how long it had been since I held a girl this close, not since the start of the summer holidays over five months ago.

The next thing I noticed was dad switching off the telly and stretching before announcing it was time for bed. Mum looked over at us as she got up and smiled again, walking over and gently shaking Wendy on the shoulder to wake her. Wendy stirred and looked slightly confused for a minute before she realised where she was and smiled up at me. Mum bent down and kissed her goodnight and then kissed me on the cheek. "It's so nice to see you looking after her again like you used to Pete. It reminds me of when my brother used to look after me when I was young. Goodnight my lovely children." With that she left the room and dad wandered past us wishing us goodnight and a merry Christmas for the last time and he looked down and patted me on the shoulder.

"Good boy Pete." Then he was gone. Wendy was still snuggled into me; it seemed that she didn't want to move so I softly pulled her face up to look at mine.

"Come on sleepy head, let's get you to bed." It was what mum used to say to us when we were little. She stood up before me and waited for me to stand and then held her arms out to me, a little pout on her face, tracing the toes of one foot backwards and forwards in front of the other like only a little girl can.

"Pleeeease big brother, will you carry me to bed" she pleaded and fluttered her eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes at her and groaned for effect, pretending it was such an effort before happily pulling her to me and lifting her up into my arms marvelling at her warmth and softness. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder as I carried her too her room, turning off the lights on the way. When we reached the stairs she kissed me on the cheek with each step we mounted, thirteen in total as we climbed to the top. After the last step she giggled and whispered in my ear.

"Oh no! No more steps, no more kisses for big brother," but then gave me one more, this time fleetingly pressing her soft pink lips on to mine before giggling again. I almost dropped her at that point as the tenderness of the kiss sent a shock through my whole body and I had to steady myself against the wall before taking the last few paces to her door. She leaned down and opened the handle, pushing the door open for me so I could carry her over to the bed. Before I could put her down she raised herself up and looked into my eyes. "Wait, I have something to tell you." I looked at her expectantly and waited. She pulled herself to my ear and whispered softly. "I have my underwear on ready." Then she kissed me on my cheek and waited for my reaction. My mouth went dry; I had hoped she wouldn't remember; what to do now?

"So have I." I blurted it out before my brain had time to engage in any rational thought. Fuck what did I say that for? She smiled and nodded as I carefully placed her down on the bed and went to release her arms from around my neck but she held tight so my face was right above hers. "Wendy, are you really sure you want to do this, it was only a joke right?" She blinked her big blue eyes up at me and pulled forward to plant a fleeting kiss once again on my lips.

"Don't worry Peetie, I just want to see my present. Pleeeease, mums seen it why can't I, and I look so good in what you bought me." What, when did mum tell her? Oh god, oh god, oh god! Can't I have any secrets? She saw my face redden and laughed, "Don't worry big brother she told me they looked so good on you, I just want to see."

"Okay fine then, but not like this, I'm not going to struggle out of my jeans in front of you and end up falling on my face or something equally embarrassing," my mind racing back the earlier trouser debacle in my bedroom. "Let me go and take them off and I'll come back in my dressing gown." She nodded eagerly at this, suddenly more awake than she had been and that gloriously wicked sparkle returned to her eyes.

"Okay Peetie, I'll do the same then but don't take long. Oh and please take your shirt off as well, I want to see you like the model on the box." Oh great now she was going to compare me to Mr pretty boy, I mean I'm not ashamed about how I look but I don't spend my life making sure I'm Mr perfect dream for every little girl. I nodded, resigned to the fact that I would be a disappointment to my sister after seeing the preened pansy on the packaging. I took my time stripping down although I didn't need too; shirt, jeans and socks were all I had to take off but I was nervous, Wendy was making me very nervous. I sat on the bed and started into space; maybe if I didn't go back she would drop it, but I knew better, she would just come and find me.

Oh well, I stood up and caught site of my reflection in the mirror, well at least they packaged what they covered nicely, the rest well, maybe I could consider joining a gym to sort out a six pack but I' just wasn't that vain. I slipped my dressing gown around me and slipped out my room shutting the door as quietly as I could so as not to disturb our parents and took the few paces to my sister's door slowly, gently knocking on the door and waited. I was just about to turn and go back when she opened it and smiled at me. "About time Peetie, I thought you had changed your mind and I would have to come and find you."

I shook my head slightly in response even though in reality that was almost exactly what had almost happened and entered the room, passing her form wrapped in a little pink towelling robe that finished not very far down on her thighs, leaving most of the soft flesh there exposed for my eyes to see. If she saw me looking she didn't say but just closed the door behind her and walked past me. She sat on the bed and patted a space next to her for me to join her; I followed like and like an obedient puppy I sat beside her although at that moment the kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach made me feel more like a lamb to the slaughter.

"What, I mean how are we going to do this then?" As much as I realised I desperately wanted to see my sister disrobe before me and show me what the mush I laughing called my brain had by now grasped would be the most perfect sight I had ever seen I was nervous. What she would think of me? At that moment I just wanted to get it over with as quick as possible and then retreat back to my room, hopefully with some dignity still intact and her glorious image emblazoned on my psyche. This time I could see her nerves too, she looked a little unsure and suddenly a lot more than just a few months younger than me. "Little sis, it's all right if you want to change your mind, I can just go, don't worry, I won't think anything less of you and we don't ever have to speak of it again." She placed her finger over my lips and shook her head.

"Peetie I'm scared, I'm scared what you will think of me, of my body. I'm not perfect like those girls you have in your magazines but I want to show you, I need to show you, I want to know what you think." Her little face dropped; god she knew how to melt my heart. I lifted her chin with my fingers and this time I planted a soft little kiss on her lips.

"You think you're scared? I'm shaking here; I look nothing like the picture on that box. I'm here because you asked me, because you wanted me to be here and right now there's no one I would rather let see me in my boxers than you. And my silly little sister you have nothing to worry about, you are beautiful and perfect, I'll probably pass out when I see you." She smiled, such a massive smile warming me, washing away some of the self-doubt and worries that were consuming me.

"Okay, we'll do it together, let's stand in front of each other and drop our dressing gowns on three." We stood up and faced each other taking a step backwards to give the other a chance to view. "Peetie, I love you."

"I love you too Wendy, ready?" She nodded taking a deep breath. "Okay on three; one, two, Three." We shrugged our robes off simultaneously and looked at each other. I gasped out loud at the sight before me; my sisters pale skin covered only by pastel pink material forcing her magnificent breasts into a seemingly impossible cleavage lifting deliciously from her chest, sweeping down her beautifully soft tummy to a small triangle of pink lace heroically trying to contain her plumptiously full and sparsely furred mound, the slit clearly visible through the delicate cloth. I was right, I nearly fainted right there and then and had to put my arms out to steady myself.

All the time Wendy's eyes roved over my body seemingly absorbing me, taking me in, enjoying me. "Oh god Wendy, your so..." For a moment words had failed me, nothing could have prepared me for the sight of her, the most perfect young woman I could imagine. She looked at me, fear returning to her eyes as she hung on my words. "You're so..." I was stuttering now. "So gorgeously, wonderfully, amazingly, stunningly, delicately, divinely, exquisitely beautiful. If I die now I would die the happiest man in the world."

She looked at me, her smile blinding me, a tear in her eye. "Do you mean it Peetie, really, really mean it?" I nodded, again words failing me. She pirouetted, wiggling her perfectly formed, peachy bum cheeks at me before without warning throwing herself into my arms and knocking me backwards onto her bed, laughing as she covered my face in small kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you Peetie my big brother, my wonderful big brother." She rolled off of me and propped herself up on her elbow looking me over beaming at me.

"And you look soooo good too Peetie. Oh my god you look good, so hunky, so masculine, so much better than the picture on that box. Oh and judging by that bulge that's obviously not a little worm any longer!" Suddenly I blushed again, dammit I thought, I have controlled that so well, and controlled something else as well I thought as I looked down and saw Pete junior was still behaving himself despite the obvious temptations in front of me.

"Aww, you're blushing Peetie," she said as she followed my gaze down then without warning she launched herself on top of me, crashing down on top of my bulge as she started tickling me, laughing as she caught me off guard as I spasmed under her. Bugger, we hadn't done this either for much too long; Right madam, you want war, you'll get it I thought as I responded in kind, my fingers digging into her soft flesh making her shudder and giggle as we fought for supremacy rolling around on her bed, throwing the each other over and over tickling, pinching, grabbing and holding for ages just like we used to.

Our hands went everywhere, nothing was off limits as like little children we each struggled to dominate the other; my hands grappling with her shoulders, her thighs, her arse cheeks, even her breasts as they shot past me, while she grabbed whatever her little hands could on me, my thighs, my arse, my chest and shoulders, even my bulge. Suddenly as I span her over once more onto her back we ran out of bed and she thudded to the floor on her back, her grip dragging me down with her and I landed hard, flat on top of her right between her legs.

"Ouch, Peetie!" She squealed and looked at me, her eyes wide, her jaw dropped open.

"What little sister, you give up?" I lifted up and started ticking her again.

"No Peetie, no stop, you're in... Little worm is inside of me!" What the fuck? What the fuck? I raised myself up on my elbows and we looked down our bodies. There was my the bottom end of cock, thrusting out rock hard having burst out through the buttons on my boxers and my sisters plump mound open to view where her little strip of lace had succumbed during our wrestling antics joined by the top of my rampant prick. I was inside my sister. Oh shit, oh shit, it had got hard again while I was distracted. I froze, the feeling of my cock inside my sister suddenly revealing itself to me. Warm, so warm; wet, so wet; soft, so soft; tight, fuck that's so tight, tighter than I had ever imagined it could be. It felt like a warm, wet, soft velvet glove wrapped so tightly around me that I thought I would die with pleasure.

It twitched involuntarily by itself. "Peetie!" She squealed again.

"Oh god, oh my god, oh fuck Wendy I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't know, I didn't notice it had got hard and then when we..." I panicked and went to pull myself out but as I did. "Ooofff." I felt a heal slam down hard into the small of my back as Wendy threw her leg over me and then the second foot hit me straight between the arse cheeks and shoved another bit of me inside her. She squealed again but laid still. "Wendy, what the fuck are you doing?" I was scared now; my baby sister seemed to trying to stop me doing what I knew I should as she locked her legs around the small of my back.

"You're not gonna just stick that thing in me, enjoy it then pull it out of me, not on my first time!" She looked at me so earnestly, her eyes wide, her breath still gasping from the extra intrusion as I had fell on her. "And there was no need to shove anymore of that monster in me then was there?" I looked at her incredulously as she said it.

"Shit Wendy, you mean?" My brain was struggling to get around that one; I had somehow just accidentally popped my sisters cherry! "You're a virgin?" Yep, my brain was definitely struggling with that one. I had thought her last boyfriend Vince had been her first.

"Virgin, bit late for that one now isn't it? Was a virgin more like now, I don't think I can be called a virgin anymore with that big thing all the way inside of me could I?" She giggled a little, easing the tension. "I never imagined for one moment my big brother would be my first or that it would happen anything like this. I always hoped it would be, you know, special, not whip it in, wiggle it, whip it out and wipe it." She sighed, a slightly faraway look in her eyes; I understood completely the imagination of her romantic soul.

"Yeah, I do know; I had hoped that too." Suddenly I laughed out loud. She looked up at me quizzically and I realised I'd better answer her before she thought I was laughing at her. "What you said just now, not thinking that your brother would be your first, well I never thought my baby sister would be my first either." I smiled at her; the ridiculousness of the situation had struck me. Here we were two virgin siblings accidentally joined together in flesh both hoping their first times would be special. I'm sure it wasn't lost on my sister either.

"You too?" She laughed, "A right pair of losers in love we are! But you've always had so many dates and there was Julie, surely she would have been your first?"

"I thought she would be too, I told her I wanted it to be special as it was her first time as well, to be something worth remembering. We had decided to wait until after I'd come back from our family holiday last summer but when I went around to see her the day after I found that she hadn't bothered to wait and had done it with not one but two different guys while we were away. Then she said we could still go out together and do it so long as I didn't mind her seeing one of them still. That fucked me up pretty good."

"Oh, that's shit, I'm sorry Peetie." She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips. Looking deep into her eyes saw a flicker of pain and wondered what had happened to her.

"Wendy, I thought that you and Vince had as well. You were so madly in love with him and together for so long I assumed that..." As I was looking down on her I saw her face twitch a little. "Sorry little sis, oh god so sorry. What did he do?"

"He was going to be, I made him wait until I was sure. Then when I was ready I found out he had been going behind my back with Sally the slut, that's why she's not my friend anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me; why didn't you come to me?" I hated seeing the pain in her face.

"What good would it have done; what could you have done about it anyway?" She looked into my eyes; I could see tears starting to well up.

"I would have given him a right pasting for a start for messing with my little sister, and I could have at least given you a cuddle." I saw the tears start to flow, I leaned down and licked each one with the tip of my tongue, making her jump at first but then she gently moaned with each one I tasted.

"We haven't cuddled for a few years, I didn't suppose you would want to with your little sister anymore, well not until I tried today and you surprised me when you didn't push me off. I've wanted to again for such a long time and today was just so wonderful." She smiled, a little smile but one that showed I had at least made her happy at some point today.