Merry Christmas Little Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really enjoyed today too, I wasn't until you did I realised how much I had missed it too." Suddenly I felt misty eyed, but then I remembered the position we were in.

"I should pull out now Wendy, I don't think we should be doing this. I don't want to end up being responsible for you becoming a nut job or something because I took advantage of you." Her face changed, she looked sad, worried.

"Why Peetie, aren't I pretty enough for you? I knew I wasn't sexy." She turned her face away as the tears rolled. I bent down to kiss them away but she pushed my face away. "Why don't boys find me pretty, it's not fair, slags like Sally can have them running after them. Wasn't I good enough to wait just a little time for?" Her face was straining to fight the overwhelming emotions that were flooding her. It was then I realised that she needed me, and at that moment I understood I needed her too...

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world Wendy and I would have waited until the end of time for you. I still would now." I lent down and whispered in her ear, kissing her neck as tenderly as my young soul could manage. "I don't want this to stop baby sis, right now I never want this to stop and I don't think I ever will." She turned her face to look at me and I kissed her on the lips letting my tongue snake along hers before biting her bottom lip gently as I pulled away slowly. "All I want to know is what are we going to do about our little problem now sis. If you remember I'm lying on top of you with my cock inside your pussy." As I said it my cock gave another involuntary twitch and seemed to expand just a touch. A smile crossed her lips.

"I haven't forgotten and I think we've already established that it's not a small problem, in fact it feels like a very large problem pushed all the way into me." My rampant cock twitched again. "Do you have any control over that thing?" she laughed.

"Far more than I thought I would have had being in something so tight. Oh and it's not all the way in yet."

"What, you're kidding, holy shit Peetie, I'd been laying here trying to become accustomed to your big cock and there's still more? I lifted myself up and she looked down, there were still another couple of inches to go. "Fuck that's not human. I'm going start calling you horse." She laughed again. "Anyway if you think that's tight now try this." She looked down and her forehead wrinkled as she flexed her abdominal muscles. The walls of her pussy at first unbelievably snug clamped down on my cock and squeezed so tight I thought it would snap off.

"Shit Wendy, now I couldn't pull it out if I tried, I think you've managed to crush it to death." She giggled and let her muscles relax, my cock still tightly encased in her velvet glove. "And I'm not as big as you think Wendy, you are just incredibly tight." I smiled down at her and then I had an overwhelming urge. I leaned in and kissed her gently. "But thanks anyway." I still had no idea where this was going. Just a few minutes ago a part of me had been desperate to see my sister; the sick, twisted, horny part but this situation was different, my mind had not expected this at all. However feelings were stirring inside of me, I wanted to make love to my sister, more than anything I had needed before, but I couldn't do anything that she wouldn't want.

My cock twitched again as if to remind her where it was. "What are we going to do sis?" I asked again.

She looked at me now, glowing. "Peetie, I always imagined my first time would be with someone who..." She drifted, distant.

"Loves you." I finished it for her. "Wendy I love you, as wrong as it sounds I love you in exactly the way you mean, the way a brother..." I hesitated; I was so frightened at that moment. "A brother shouldn't love his sister, I want you Wendy, I want you more than I could imagine wanting anyone ever." I took hold of her hands and pulled them to my face and kissed the palms softly, making sure that we never became disconnected. As I did she looked up at me, worry in her eyes but for the first time I realised there had been something else all along, love.

I spread her arms out to the floor which allowed me to lean forward so the whole of our bodies touched for the first time and she shuddered. It was electric, her barely encased breasts pushed hard into my chest and I could feel her nipples pressing through the fabric into my chest, small, hard points of desire. Her pussy tightened around me again as the lace covering her nipples grazed my chest, making my cock twitch over and over; her eyes shot open wide as I held her gaze and lowered my face into hers.

"I love you Wendy," I whispered into her ear before I licked the lobe and trailed my tongue down her neck up over her chin to her lips. I ran it across her mouth slowly, teasing her lips until they opened and the tip of her tongue came out to meet mine and they touched. She moaned; a tiny little sound of pleasure as her tongue started poking at mine, each now becoming accustomed to the others, the feel, the touch, the taste. I pulled my head up so I could look at her. For a second her eyes stayed shut as her tongue still darted out to find mine then they opened, big and blue, sparking searching for me.

"I will do whatever you want Wendy. I don't know what you want but I want to please you, to make you happy. This is the most amazing feeling, being here with you, being in you. Right now I don't want it to stop, ever. It's all up to you, my beautiful, sexy little sister." I kissed her. I pushed my lips to hers and fed my tongue to her, she gasped as I urgently sought hers and they danced together in her mouth, tangling, lashing, stroking. I pulled away and looked at her again. "Well Wendy?"

"I love you too Peetie. Make love to me big brother; make my first time as special as I imagined it to be, your first time, our first time." Our first time; god that sounded so good. My mind started racing as emotions I felt for my sister flooded to the surface from the deepest recesses of my soul. Our first time. Us; together and first time, first of many? First of never ending? At that moment I realised suddenly what I wanted, what I needed, what I most desired in the entire world; my beautiful little sister. I looked at her, deep into those blue eyes; they sparkled letting me know everything I needed to, love, passion and desire.

She nodded, smiling at me. I realised I had just been staring into her eyes, looking at her exquisite face, her hair cascading around her, mesmerised by her absolute beauty. Leaning forward I pressed my lips on to hers as I slowly drew my straining cock out a couple of inches and pushed it forward feeling her gasp into my mouth as her tightness dragged back and forth with me. I did it again, she gasped again. I stopped.

A small moan between our lips; "Please Peetie, please do it." I pulled back again and pushed forward, I felt her struggling to accept me, accept the movement but this time I carried on as I pushed in and out; the same slow small thrusts, at first a gasp with each as her crushing velvet walls fought to surrender any grip on my swollen prick until her gasps gave way to a moan each time, small mewling moan of pleasure. I kept a steady pace, sliding back and forth, slowly now pulling slightly further back each time as her vice like grip relinquished slightly to allow my passage. All the time I kept my lips on hers, our tongues swirling together slowly, in rhythm with my hips as I slid in and out, her legs still wrapped around my back and her hips now starting to respond to mine, pushing back against me with each thrust. I could feel her hard nipples through the rough lace, grazing my chest as we moved, our fingers intertwined in our outstretched arms.

The burning wet heat of her pussy grew with each stroke as I now started to raise the tempo a little at a time, waiting each time for the gasps to give way to mewls of passion. Each time I pulled back I felt her clench at my cock, trying to hold it before I pushed back and felt her give way to me. I pulled my mouth from hers and pulled our arms back in to rise up above her gazing into her eyes, looking back at me with love and lust in equal measures. She looked beautiful, her face contorting with each push of my hips, cooing as I ground my hips into hers. "I love you Wendy, I love you so much." She smiled her encouragement at me knowing that I meant it, that I wanted to please her.

"That's it big brother, make love to me, make me yours now, make me yours." Mine; mine all mine; the knowledge that this would be all I wanted from now on washing over me in waves of passion. I started to move faster, her tight passage now slick with juices but still fighting to hold on to my cock with each stroke, to hold it and possess it. I can't describe the feelings that coursed through me at that moment; no longer a virgin, here I was making love to a beautiful, sexy girl, her pussy tighter than I imagined one ever could be, asking me to make her mine and that divine creature was my sister! That one fact alone made the whole experience at once both surreal and amazingly erotic as our incestuous coupling intensified. I was thankful I'd shot a bolt earlier that day, helping keep some kind of control but I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer as I felt the familiar tingle of my balls tensing.

"Wendy, I'm going to cum soon." My thrusting was getting more urgent and I could hear her moans rising as she pushed her hips up to meet mine, grinding her pelvis into mine each time I filled her. I pulled myself further up her so my cock would rub against her clitty as I stroked in and out of her burning hot pussy. She started moaning louder with each stroke as my cock teased her little bud and I finally started bottoming out in her depths, my climax starting it's irrevocable march to completion. Her breathing became shallower and ragged, coming in shorter and shorter gasps as I thrust faster and faster into her. I could see my sister's eyes roll back with each thrust, her face contorting each time I reached the depths of the velvety love tunnel that gripped, stroked and milked my increasingly engorged cock sending me headlong towards my inevitable climax.

Her cheeks were flushed, the pink glow tracing down her neck onto her chest where her nipples poked through the material of her bra like bullets. Wendy's hips crashed into mine as her back started to arch and I felt her pussy gripping me tighter over and over. Suddenly she started to shudder uncontrollably under me, her slick insides now flooding with juice, her head thrown back as she screamed out in ecstasy, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"I'm cuming Peetie! I'm cuming. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Peetie fuck me, fill me up, fill me with your spunk please big brother! I LOVE YOOOOOU!" That was all it took, those three little words shook my world and broke any resolve I had to make it last longer. Gasping as I thrust as deep as I could, my balls tightened more than they ever had before in my life and I exploded inside her tight velvet glove, my cock twitching and jerking, my cum spewing forth in repeated volleys of passion that matched the rhythmical pulsing of my sisters constricting cunt. I could feel every little twitch of her body as we crashed together, my arms shaking with the ecstasy of release as I struggled to still hold my weight from collapsing down onto her. I could hear her repeating my name, chanting it with each pulse of her pussy as it milked my straining member dry until it felt that my very soul was being sucked from within me by the spasming velvet glove of her unbelievably tight love tunnel.

"Oh fuck Wendy, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I kept stroking my cock into her as best I could as my orgasm continued to shudder through my body until I finally lost all control as I gasped for breath. Finally I started to come down from the high I was on and looked down at my sister below me, her eyes closed, lips still slowly trembling as the last tremors of her orgasm coursed through her. She looked so beautiful at that moment, the flush on her cheeks that blushed down her neck and onto her chest, her blonde hair cascading around her face onto her shoulders, her nose and lips still twitching gently. I know that would be an image I would never forget. Slowly her eyes opened, the beautiful blue windows of her soul twinkling as she looked at me with more love than I had ever seen before and a serene smile spread over her face. "Special enough Wendy?"

"That was perfect Peetie, I never imagined I would feel so special in my life!" At that moment her smile told me all I needed to know as she gazed lovingly at me. I leant down and kissed her slowly and lovingly, no need for haste as we shared the love we had finally found in each other, blocking out every reality except for us. Wendy's arms were again around my neck, holding me to her, not letting me move as more and more I realised the deep feelings I had for her. My cock was still hard and it twitched inside of her in time with the rolling of our tongues, making her release soft moans from her lips as we kissed with a passion I had never felt before in my life. All I could think was that I never wanted to let this perfect little creature leave my side, never wanted to be with anyone else but her, that I loved her, that I was in love with her.

Suddenly I felt scared, what if she didn't feel the same, what if she thought that she could never spend her life with me, her brother. I panicked and pulled my lips from her, the sudden action making the night resonate with a loud popping sound. Wendy's eyes shot open as I did so and she searched my face for signs of what was wrong, a combination of fear and sadness formed on her face.

"What is it Peetie, what's wrong?" I could see tears starting to gather at the edges of her eyes as she stared into my face. I swallowed hard, trying to control my emotions as I gathered myself to speak. "Peetie please tell me what's wrong." Wendy's voice was becoming agitated and showed the fear she was feeling.

"Wendy I love you, I'm in love with you and I want to..." How do I tell my little sister that I want to spend the rest of my life with her? The realisation that I did was still so fresh in my mind that I was struggling to contemplate the consequences of such a profound statement, so how the hell could I explain it to her? The tears had started to leak down onto her cheeks as she spoke in a quiet, broken voice.

"You want to what Peetie, please tell me what you want?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Wendy, I want you for my own for ever and I'm so frightened you won't feel the same." I gasped it out, terrified that she would laugh at me or worse come to her senses and realise that a beautiful girl like her could do so much better than me. The biggest smile I had ever seen spread across her face and her eyes sparkled as tears ran down her face.

"Oh god Peetie don't you realise I want that too, that I love you with all my heart and never want to be without you either?" She threw her arms around my neck and dragged me down to her face where her lips met mine with such force I thought they would bruise immediately. As our lips locked I slipped my arms under her and rolled us over so she now lay on top of me and I could hold her as tight to me as possible. She squealed and looked into my eyes gleefully as I crushed her perfect little form down into mine, luxuriating in the softness and warmth of her body before she once again found my lips with hers.

My hard cock was still inside her and made no show of going down, gripped as it was by the tight sheath of my sisters burning pussy. I felt so complete at that moment, we were joined together basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking and I had my arms wrapped around the most beautiful little creature I could ever have imagined. Slowly Wendy pulled her mouth from mine and started to wiggle from my grasp, a wicked grin starting to spread over her lips as she slowly lifted her beautiful form upright, pressing her hips down onto mine and running her nails up and down my chest.

"Mmmm Peetie, little worm is still all big and hard inside me, he feels so good." She licked her lips and looked down as she slowly started to gyrate her hips. Never letting her gaze leave mine she reached behind her back and unhooked the clasp of her bra, letting the straps fall off her shoulders as she seductively wriggled above me. Knowing she held my full attention one hand covered her still encased breasts as she eased the straps full off with the other before cupping both hands over the material and gently squeezing the soft, yielding flesh beneath.

I held my breath in anticipation as she leaned forward letting the flesh slowly spill from their material prison until I could finally see the glory that was my sisters full, firm breasts; two beautiful pale pink pillows of delight topped with slightly darker, puckered areola and peaking in two deep pink engorged nipples as wide as pennies just begging to be kissed. I exhaled deeply, for all the time I had seen them inside the bra I had not been prepared for such a magnificent sight as was before my eyes.

Automatically my hands reached for her great orbs of loveliness, bringing mewls of pleasure from Wendy as I took each one in my hands, kneading them intensely, luxuriating in the exquisite feel of the smooth flesh between my fingers and the raised goose bumps of her areola letting me know like a braille message that she loved me. Slowly I rolled the nipples between my forefingers and thumbs eliciting deeper moans from my sister as she ground her hips harder in to mine sending waves of pleasure down through my totally embedded cock and out through every pleasure sensor into my body. I lifted my head and one by one I pulled them toward my mouth, sucking each one deeply in turn, my own moans of pleasure at the sensation of feeling the engorged rubbery teat between my lips mixing like a symphony with Wendy's gasps of excitement.

Harder and harder, faster and faster she writhed on me, grinding her clitty into my pubic bone as her gasps became louder and higher with each gyration. I could feel her pussy walls rhythmically grasp at my cock as she groaned with pleasure, her head rocking back and forth with the motion, her juices now freely flowing over my stomach and thighs, soaking into my boxers and sticking them to my balls. I looked at her, spellbound by the image of her golden locks swaying above me, her blue eyes sparkling with desire, her lips pouting as she forced all of my hard cock deep inside her, the smell of sex now heavy in the air.

"Oh God Peetie, this feels so good, I'm going to come again soon." She started down at me, wild eyed as she started to thrust back and forth faster, panting as her pale skin flushed redder with passion. I could feel my excitement building again, tension building through my whole stomach, my balls starting to tingle for a second time. I gasped and let her breasts go as I lay back on the floor trying to hold back as long as possible, clenching my groin to delay the inevitable. Wendy started to moan deeply, placing her hands onto my chest to steady herself as her motions became more and more wild. Reaching out I placed my hands on her hips and thrust up into her, needing to force her climax on before mine came.

"Oh fuck Peetie, oh fuck that it, do that big brother." She stared intensely down at me as I felt her fingers digging into my chest, her thumbs crushing my nipples with the pressure making me grimace with the pain. I thrust up harder and harder into her, burying my steel rod as deep into her as I could, making her gasp out load. "Fuck that's deep, my cunt's so stretched." I could feel her body tremoring, her face contorting as her orgasm finally swept over her.

"I'm cumming Peetie, I'm cumming." Her head shot back and she shuddered as her vice like cunt muscles gripped my cock so tight I couldn't thrust into her for what seemed ages before they started gripping me over and over in rapid, rhythmic succession. Without warning she let out a howl and her eyes opened wide in shock as I felt as sudden overwhelming flood of juices flood out all over my cock and balls, my already sodden shorts unable to absorb the tidal wave of her sweet nectar.