Mervyn's Last Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was at forty-five degrees now and Joana was its creator! What a beautiful fascinated mother she was! I felt my anus start to pound at that moment as the orgasm rose up in me. She was feeling it in her hand as my cock began to pulse. The semen shot out of me and landed on my belly and chest and then kept shooting. I could only gasp and pant as Joana's hand stroked me ever so gently into the best and longest orgasm of my life.

Joana kept stroking me long after I had reached resolution and little dribbles of cum kept being expelled onto her fingers. I looked down and noticed my T-shirt had caught quite a bit of the castoff semen and I was wondering how this was going to look to Doris, when just then, she pushed through the bathroom door to the horrible surprise of both of us! We looked up at her as she surveyed the scene with those big windshield protected eyes hers.

"What the hell is going on in here!" she called out.

With this Joana rose up and wiped her hands off with a towel. Then she threw it into the sink in a show of exasperation.

"I'm giving your boyfriend the help you wouldn't give him, mother!" she said before storming out.

Doris watched her go and then turned back to me trembling and red-faced. Then she erupted.

"Get out!" she snarled as she pointed to the front door.

I got up somewhat clumsily and got my pants back on.

"Sweetheart, can't we talk about this?" I pleaded.

"Get out of my house now!" boomed her righteous voice again.

I stumbled into the hallway as I zipped myself, not really comprehending the full reality of the situation. I tried to talk to her one last time.

"But it was just an accident!" I said.

"No, it wasn't an accident!" Doris screamed, "I know you took Sugarlips from the yard! Do you think I'm an idiot! I have security cameras!"

Jesus! She had had me pegged from the beginning!

"Yes, okay, I admit it. I just wanted to meet you! Was that so wrong!" I told her.

"You god damn pervert! Don't you think I saw you watching me when I exercised! I never wanted you for my boyfriend! I just wanted to teach you a lesson! Get out!" she screeched.

I stumbled out onto the front porch and then turned around one last time.

"And if you come anywhere near this house again, I'll have the law on you!" were her final words before she slammed the door.

I stood there in my cum-stained shirt stunned for a moment. Then all the pieces came together in my mind. Yes, I had been the dumbass all along. She'd been laughing at me the whole time! All the teasing and the emasculation tactics. They all made sense now!

As I walked away I could only shake my head.

Then I felt the familiar leaking sensation again and I looked down at my newest piss mark.

"Shit!" I said. I wonder what could have possibly been on those tapes she made me listen to?

When I got out to the street I heard Sugarlips yapping at me from the backyard. Like owner, like dog I realized a bit too late.

Soon afterwards the voice on the tape echoed in my head weirdly.

"...now you can let go...let go...let go..."

I tried to avoid Doris after that, but occasionally I would come up behind her as we both jogged in the neighborhood. Her ass in motion was still amazing to watch, but now when I saw it I always had an accident in my diaper.

12