All Comments on 'Mesmerized'

by Christyfan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Excellent

Great story. It reminded me of the first encouter that my wife and I shared many years ago. Really hot!

I'm looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT!

Outstanding This one got me going. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so funny

All these stories are so funny. If the giant black cock is so great and any woman would be so much a slave to it, how in the hell could the black gal even think of fucking the usual little "weenie dicked" white man.

He goes up to fuck his wife. He fucks her all night. She thinks only of her new black cocked lover. he thinks of the mare nigger that has a pussy that he can't even hope to do any good with because all the muscles in it have gone due to not having to use them on her cock that she is being used to getting.

So god-damned phony.

Why don't they all just split, Either marry or live together, and not have to pretend when they fuck each other that they are fucking someone else?

She would get over being his slave. Phony as a fucking three dollar bill. Usually when a white woman starts fucking a nigger, they will fuck them from then on and the first thing the buck wants to do is knock them up.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
why

Who do some think its such its such a turn on for women... they all want the great big black cock. come on lets let a little reallity in here... well written story though

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
At least.....

the hubby is going to have some action too. He he he.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Gee do you think

If I paint my cock black I can have really hot sex too? I am really, really tired of this tired ass cliche' I was hoping it was going somewhere elss. And if you think most black women are happy having their men screwing around on them you don't know black women!

the writing was good and hot just try some new material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
gee not again

if every black had a giant dick like these stories wouldmake you believe ...... try again .... there is other directions to go also ... and believe me a lot of wites have big dicks also ..... the difference is with a black what you see is what you get it dangles at 8 inches it gets hard its still 8 inches .... a white dangles at 4 it swells it grows it gets nine inches a very dramatic difference lol ... asll i nthe perception a good start but as my wife says she would prefer some one with 8 rather than ten as the ten is so stuck on the fact he has a big dick hedont know what to do with it an 8 inch guy will work her more ... more pleasing... and lol as she says whitey is mighty blacky is lacky

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
So what

A man in this kind of situation always has the option of staying with her but finding other women out side the marriage. When he finds some thing better then he can make his move and leave. No need to put up with that. You always have options. The story leaves you feeling she is just a peice of as. A man could not help but think there is something better somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
blew it

You really blew a great beginning by making it boring cliche. Just once stop the stereotypes. Maybe how novel it would be to have a wife hot for the black stud to find her husband is bigger, and her cheating ass is disappointed, as the husband bang shang a langs the guys frigid wife. DUH!

Between horse cock blacks and this recruiting queer stories...this site sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit

What a load of shit. Black women must have the biggest cunts ever stretched by a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm mesmerized too

You are getting very sleepy... your eyelids are getting heavy... you will read a story that contains every stereotype known to exist... you will read it and keep thinking that there will be something different at some point... because no one would write the identical story that has been written at least 1,756 times before... you will be wrong... sleepy... sleepy... zzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How inane and non-erotic

But The Sick Ones (mike and jan) are enthralled with the replayed reality they once enjoyed? So, folks - there really are some weird depraved ones out there - god or someone help them all.

Say author, doesn't black stuff go in interratial???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
IT'S FANTASY PEOPLE

Geez why can't some people enjoy the story or click to the next one? I love it! I don't come here for the evening news, I come here to be transported. Reality is what it is. Fantasy is called LITEROTICA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My wife wants a big black one

My wife wants a big black cock and I plan to provide her one. We have a great relationship and we often have three ways. I enjoy watching her get fucked, and enjoy taking her ass as she straddles the other guy. I ate her as she was reading this story and she had one of the hardest orgasms she has had in a long time. Does that make me feel inadequate. No, not at all. Anyone gets a little less enjoyment out of the same old thing all the time no matter how good it is. She always has better orgasms with me after a threesome, then before the threesome. It is all a matter of using all the stimulation you can find.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

As much as nigger men love to capture white women with their cocks, perhaps Duane can start teasing her with his black babymakers to knock her up?

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

As much as nigger men love to capture white women with their cocks, perhaps Duane can start teasing her with his black babymakers to knock her up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a piece of shit.

Once again a racist loser embarasses himself by writing a piece of racist crap like that. Man, some people are just stupid.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I only read the first sentence

Then rated it 1*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Does that REALLY work?

Do women actually get hypnotized (Dr. Mesmer's contribution to mental health and nightclub shows) by seeing giant dicks? Do darker shades actually work better at turning a complex thought process into a one-track mind focused on playing 'Hide the Summer Sausage?' Shucks! I think I'll buy a magnifying glass and some Dark Brown Shinola shoe polish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Come on guys..

Don't get all bent out of shape over the BBC thing. It's almost purely a porn and erotica thing and it's absurd to the vast majority of women out there. Sure there are some black guys with large ones just like there are white and Hispanic guys with larger ones. The last I saw the average bone pressed average size was 5.6 for black, 5.5 for white, and 5.2 Oriental. There are way too many average men out there who lack confidence over something that has been manufactured by porn/erotica and that most women care little about or put way down the list anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bunch of cheaters

And post this garbage in IR where it belongs. The standard applies - once his wife gets a taste of a giant cock she'll realize her husband will never be able to satisfy her sexually, going forward. Their marriage is over because his wife can't keep her legs together. Badly done.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One.more

Just one.more troll story about the mythic magic bbc that turns all brainless white women to mindless whores.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Cuck-shit. But good cuck-shit.

Then explain to the wife he heard her on the intercom, and if there was just the tiniest hint of an indiscretion she was toast; oh by the way sign this post-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mesmer Exists!

Great story! My wife found this and shared it with me. We can’t wait to read the next chapters!

Seduction and lust are nearly a form of hypnotism (mesmerism). And on a psychological and physiological level, the similarities are striking. So, your story is more factual than some would think.

Over two hundred years ago, Franz Mesmer discovered a kind of a natural energy transference which, occurs between two living beings. He called this "animal magnetism", later known as mesmerism. My wife and I like the “animal” part of the description, which is right on the money!

As Keisha noted in your story about her husband, "He has that way with women. He won't hurt her, but he will make her a slave to his cock for a while. In time, she'll get past it, but for now, she'll be his to do as he pleases."

The above statement makes sense to my wife, who is easily seduced (hypnotized) by a certain, bad boy type of man, especially if he is muscular and has a huge cock. While she is under his influence, she really is his to do as he pleases.

Even in high school, I noticed that some guys do cast spells over girls. At the school dances it was fun to watch how they operated. First, they just chat a girl up, make her giggle a bit, and get her to let her guard down. Then, it is a close embrace during the dance and a lingering hand on her shoulder or back afterwards. Soon, her eyes are gleaming, she is smiling happily, and will soon be his.

In my high school class of fifty, fully half of the girls were deflowered by just five or six Mesmer type guys! Even the prim and proper girls lost their virginity to them. I enjoyed watching the virgins leave the dance, with one of these guys, and then return, defiled, an hour or two later!

My wife is gorgeous, outgoing, sexy, and very trusting. Early on in our marriage, I discovered that I could not leave her alone at a cocktail party for very long. If alone, even for even a few minutes, a Mesmer would start chatting her up. Yikes! At first, I used to rush her out onto the dance floor, so she didn’t fall into his clutches.

However, I will confess that it is exciting to see a Mesmer start to work on my own wife! Even though she does not recognize it, as her husband, I can tell that from the first time they make eye contact that he will end up fucking her. I’m sure she thinks it is just some harmless flirting. But it really is “animal magnetism”. He is the animal, and she is the magnet. It is quite a show to see this happen to your beloved, faithful wife!

I guess that is why stage and comedy shows often include a hypnosis session – the audience loves to watch! The person who was hypnotized doesn’t remember a thing. But everyone else enjoyed the show. However, the difference is - that once a wife has been seduced, she remembers everything – especially how exciting and pleasurable it was!

If the husband also knows what went down, it gives the marital relationship a new twist! They are complicit and share a very dirty, little secret. Sometimes my wife can’t quite believe she just got seduced (mesmerized) and fucked. A slightly sheepish, well-fucked, hot wife is exciting to live with!

Now, when I see a Mesmer approach my wife, I just let him have his way with her! It’s just the human mating process and not some wild hypnotism act on a stage in a comedy club. I know that I’ll soon be enjoying sloppy, slimy, squishy, juicy, squirty, sloppy seconds with her!

We have been married 10 years and she usually has one or two, new Mesmers every year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why would keisha fuck a little white

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Holy fuck that was so bad I'm shocked the closeted gay male readers could even admit to liking it. If the definition of "stupid" were a story, this would be it.

As for this "She is mesmerized by a huge cock" lets be real, its you thats mesmerized by it. Thats why you living in denial writers always go for the HUGE cock.

Laughably bad. I give this one wet beer fart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous